Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KennyERJ
    commented on 's reply
    Hi & Welcome back, Ladynascar. Thanks for your donation. Yes, you're definitely lost, LOL. You've gone back in time 2 seasons! All the new Season 19's topics are at the very top of the FORUMS page. Let us know if you have trouble finding your way around.

• Ladynascar
    replied
    I'm back here another season - donated at pay pal on my way I and now I'm lost as a goose!

Leave a comment:

• KennyERJ
    replied
    Jeff's live chat with winner Steve Moses:
    Watch Jeff Schroeder’s live chat with the winner of Big Brother 17, Steve Moses, who walked away with $500K on the live finale.

Leave a comment:

• KennyERJ
    replied
    WINNER Steve's Finale Interview...

Leave a comment:

• KennyERJ
    replied
    Comparison of "The Big Bang Theory's" Sheldon Cooper & Steve Moses...

Leave a comment:

• joebourg62
    commented on 's reply
    If his "Mr Blue Sky" video is what an audio engineer does, he is gonna be pretty successful. What a great video!

• KennyERJ
    replied
    Rachel Reilly & Ryan Allen Carrillo interview your newest houseguest Meet Steve your Big Brother super fan engineer!

Leave a comment:

• Shan
    replied
    I'm like right on the fence with this kid. I mean I like him and then I really don't like him. LOL I think he might grow on me...at least at first. I have to admit, I was one of very few who didn't even 'warm' to Ian ...so that's the part of me who might be a tough sell for this one. He's kinda funny though...and to be so smart (which I agree with you all..might be his downfall if he wants to rub that in people's faces/be a know-it-all) he isn't *quite* as awkward as I thought he might be.

Leave a comment:

• ~2much~
    replied
    Originally posted by Kpercyman View Post
    I can see him getting on people's nerves if he rubs his IQ in their face. Act dumb or at least normal. They thought Donny was a genius and tried to get him out. Still think he is an Ian replica.
    What you said. He can't help to flaunt his smarts at some point. He kinda remind me of Ian..but Ian WAS sweet and innocent. I think he is going to a know it all.

Leave a comment:

• RUSSELL
    replied
    Just something about the kid. I don't know. So I am really on the fence with him. He might be to smart for his own good...

Leave a comment:

• Kpercyman
    replied
    I can see him getting on people's nerves if he rubs his IQ in their face. Act dumb or at least normal. They thought Donny was a genius and tried to get him out. Still think he is an Ian replica.

Leave a comment:

• LCnSummer
    replied
    I like him better now after watching his video with Jeff. He spoke well, and did not send mixed messages like I thought he might after only reading what was in the top post. If he can stay calm like he says he can, he might do very well. All depends on how he would do in the comps near the end of the 3 months.

Leave a comment:

• KennyERJ
    replied
    Radio interview with K-FROG... (after clicking link scroll down and you'll see where to hit the PLAY button)

Leave a comment:

• LCnSummer
    replied
    So....... being drafted into the Vietnam War is akin to putting up with stupid people in the BB house. Le Sigh. That almost as bad as an adult saying,

"It was so horrific when I dropped the bag of cookies." Ummm, no. Horrific is the Twin Towers. He may be smart, however his use of words paint pictures that may get him evicted sooner rather than later.

Leave a comment:

• KennyERJ
    replied
    Steve's YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/DisneyMusic45

Steve's BB 17 Twitter: https://twitter.com/stevemosesbb17

Leave a comment:

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X