This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2:30pm BBT

Audrey has turned Vanessa against her calling her a liar; now they are fighting too. (I'm otta of here until tomorrow)

Comment

Camera 3
      HOH Room
      7:20 p.m.

Sorry, I have been sick all day and didn’t realize no one was updating so I will start right now and then we’ll see how long I can go. I know it won’t be long as I am tired as well.

Vanessa and Shelli talking. They are talking about Audrey and the fact that she is trying to tell everyone that those two (Van and Shelli) are working together. Audrey says she is so tired of it and she is going to ask the house who they would rather be up there against her on the block but Shelli thinks she wants John up there as Becky will never vote to evict John and that ensures that Jackie will not vote against him either. The numbers look better with him up there and they have a F2 deal so that will break that up. If Audrey tries to campaign against him, John has so much more dirt on her.

Vanessa: I think you are right about that. Whenever I get wound up please remind me. It’s just so hard when you know people are talking about you. I don’t know what is true and what isn’t. She is capable of lying, she is capable of anything. I’m scared.

Shelli is really fired up. Clay just work her up to tell her what has been going on. She is glad that she had a chance to catch her breath. She could have gone down and confronted her and then she would have looked like a fool, and guilty. Shelli says she needs to do it rather than Vanessa, since Vanessa had a fight with Jeff last week. She can’t do it two weeks in a row. She says that the only thing she has heard negative about Vanessa was when John said that she seemed really emotional (when she went off at Jeff). Vanessa says she can be emotional but it last 5 minutes and then she is done.

Shelli says she is going down there and pretend she doesn’t know anything about what has gone done.

I am going to see if I can go back and find the convo that they are talking about.

Comment

Camera 3
        HOH Room
        2:30 ish

Clay and Audrey are in the HOH room with Vanessa and Shelli listening. Clay and Audrey are yelling and Clay is telling her that she has turned them (V/S/C) against people that are gone. Audrey is telling him that he is manipulating the situation. Clay says she is lying and he isn’t going to tell her what he knows because he isn’t going to throw other people under the bus like she does. Clay says when he watches the show back he might see that she is telling the truth but he’s 99% sure it is true and he’s willing to take that chance. He leaves.

Shelli says that they have kept her safe and she is constantly defending her and Audrey’s stories are so different from everyone else’s. She has never said anything bad about her, but now the information she is getting is more and more alarming and it hurts because she has been so loyal. I’m hearing that you were saying things about Clay and me before the BOTB but once I was in power now you are up here being happy Audrey again. It seems strange and it hurts me. Week 2 when I was HOH and everyone wanted you on the block. I didn’t do it. But now the paranoia you have…..and you are saying you are in this game alone. And you aren’t. It offends me as your friend and alliance member. Others could have won HOH and put me up for defending you.

Audrey asks what she is hearing. Shelli says I’m not telling you any more. Audrey says I can’t defend myself since I don’t know what you are hearing. Shelli says you talk in circles…you always say he, she, them and I have to clarify. You never have a beginning or an end to your stories and I am always so confused when our conversations are over.

Shelli: I understand that everyone is supposed to be paranoid in this game. Every time you come in here you make me feel on edge and jittery and I’m telling you to stop doing this. I felt such trust with this group and everything I am hearing all comes back to you. The arrows are all pointing at one person and that is you.

Audrey says she can’t defend herself and they don’t know what is true or false and neither does Clay. If you feel this is best for your game…. I know in my heart that I haven’t gone out of my way to hurt you. I’ve told you what I’ve said. You all don’t trust me and there is nothing I can do about it. You are hearing things and I can’t do anything about it.

Shelli tells her that there are many people saying things about her and not just one person saying stuff about her. If it was just one person she might dismiss it but there is more than one.

Vanessa gets up and leaves at this point. Audrey continues to plead her case. She thinks this might be a $500,000 mistake. Audrey reminds her that it’s her word against Clay’s. She thinks that Clay is taking it personal that she (Audrey) said she was closer to Shelli than to Clay. Shelli thinks you are taking things personally yourself.

Shelli: You are always making jokes but they are pointed like “I’m going to send you out”. When you are joking sometimes it’s funny but you say that (send you home) all the time. Vanessa has never come to me about you or to throw you under the bus. You have come to me and thrown her under the bus.

Audrey continues to make her point but Shelli tries to stop her and says I’m not going to have another 5 minute conversation about that point again. Audrey says Clay’s ego is hurt and he has a selective memory.

Shelli says that when Day went home, people were hoping that Audrey be put up and Clay said no Day is going home. He stuck up for you. Audrey says was he doing that for me or for your game.

Shelli says she has had this conversation for over an hour and she is done.

Shelli then asks her if she is AP. Audrey says no, I have taken the blame for everything that I’ve done. She is going over the things that supposedly James has admitted to that she is supposed to have said. She goes over the list.

Audrey says she has to much integrity to admit to things she didn't say. She continues to badger Shelli to tell her what she is supposed to have said. Shelli refuses to discuss it.

Comment

Audrey to Shelli: I can see that you aren't going to want to keep me and I will spend the next couple of days processing that.

Comment

Camera 2
            HOH Room
            8:00 p.m.

Jason/James/Clay/Shelli/Meg

Shelli tells them that she slept today and has awaken to some chatter. She started her day off to an explosion and had dreams about it. Now she wants to know what has been said and the best thing is to talk in groups of people who are close.

Shelli is telling them that she is trying to play an honest loyal game and now that Vanessa has won POV she might be using it. She explains all the things that have happened/been said between her and Audrey. She feels like she can’t chill and wants to enjoy herself. She is hearing things that Audrey is saying about Shelli and Clay and she (Audrey) is now spinning things in the house. Shelli wants to know how they feel and how the conversation has gone. She knows that James and Audrey are trying to rebuild their trust so she wants to hear what they talked about.

James goes into the details of their conversation. Audrey has issues with you and Clay and she told him that he was targeted by a 6 person alliance and that Jackie and he are in a pool of targets. Shelli and Clay are letting the others get the blood on their hands. She asks James to say stuff about Jason to take the heat off of her. Audrey told him that she and Vanessa had a F2 deal. Clay and Shelli have a F2 deal. She was trying to get me (James)/Jackie/Becky and possibly Jason to be an alliance with her. Jason laughs.

Meg says that she doesn’t talk to her, she shuts down any conversation with her.

James said she tried to throw Vanessa under the bus and then she realized that she had the POV so then she had to find someone else. She is looking for a 5 person alliance to take them (Shelli/Clay) out.

Shelli says Audrey is flipping out, she is having visions, etc.

Becky comes up and tells them that they can hear the conversation downstairs and Audrey is trying to position herself so that she can hear what they are saying. They all thank her. Shelli explains what she is doing (talking to groups of people) and that later she wants to talk to her/Jackie and John.

Shelli explains what happened in the noms and the fact that Audrey wasn’t allowed in during that process. She was paranoid that we were talking about backdooring her. Audrey is going out and trying to tell people how it happened and she wasn’t in the room for any of it so how can she know anything.

Comment

Talk turns to when they all caught on to Audrey.

Jason says that when Jason and Day were outside, Audrey came up to them and said that Jeff and Meg were upstairs and they were close and we need to get them out. Then she went to Jeff and told him that Day and Jason said that. They all started to compare notes because of that.

Meg agrees and says that was the first time she was pulled into it. Later Jeff was told about it and they realizes that her stories were out.

Shelli tells them that Audrey is saying that Jeff streamlined the whole thing. Jason says no she was always targeting him from the beginning because he was like her. Shelli says that she uses Jeff to throw the blame on and she says but she is doing the same thing.

Shelli then talks about if/when she puts Audrey on the block. She has given Audrey her loyalty and if she does it, it will be a big deal and the house has to be united in this decision. They all agree. Jason and Meg said that when they saw her talking to James and Jackie they went in to break it up.

They point out that Audrey is talking about Shelli and was talking about Vanessa and they are the ones that protected her. That’s what is so weird.

Jason says that when Jason and Day were outside, Audrey came up to them and said that Jeff and Meg were upstairs and they were close and we need to get them out. Then she went to Jeff and told him that Day and Jason said that. They all started to compare notes because of that.

Meg agrees and says that was the first time she was pulled into it. Later Jeff was told about it and they realizes that her stories were out.

Shelli tells them that Audrey is saying that Jeff streamlined the whole thing. Jason says no she was always targeting him from the beginning because he was like her. Shelli says that she uses Jeff to throw the blame on and she says but she is doing the same thing.

Shelli then talks about if/when she puts Audrey on the block. She has given Audrey her loyalty and if she does it, it will be a big deal and the house has to be united in this decision. They all agree. Jason and Meg said that when they saw her talking to James and Jackie they went in to break it up.

They point out that Audrey is talking about Shelli and was talking about Vanessa and they are the ones that protected her. That’s what is so weird.

They point out that Audrey is talking about Shelli and was talking about Vanessa and they are the ones that protected her.

Shelli tells them that if they hear something and they are worried, please come and talk to her about it. Let her know what they are hearing because she will be honest with them.

Shelli wants them to assure her that if she puts Audrey up it won't put a target on her back.

Comment

Now we have Becky/John/James/Steve/Vanessa/Austin/Jackie/Clay/Meg/Liz/Shelli are in the HOH room comparing notes.
                Becky is encouraging them to all vote her out. Becky says she doesn’t care who goes out, she just throws dust in the air and hopes it will stick on someone.

Comment

Vanessa says her that she doesn't want to be a part of anything cruel with Audrey. Let's tell her and then enjoy the week and not talk game.

Comment

The have nots talk about having to be in the room with her because she will try to talk game with them. Becky tells them she will go into the room and get stuff because Audrey never ever talks to her. Shelli says she is a human being and we have to be kind to her. If she tries to lie in bed all week, try to get her to come out and eat and hang out with the gang. She knows when she is in trouble and she turns up and humor and charm so let her turn up the humor and charm for the next three days.

Comment

The meeting is finally over and everyone gets up and leaves but Clay. They are all laughing and joking around.

Comment

With this I am out and heading to bed.

Comment

( thanks to those of you who jumped in to update today, I truly appreciate it )

Home Page Article HERE ( drama recap )

Comment

The "Wack Street Boyz" had another command performance...

For the last little bit .. everyone ( aside from Audrey who has been in the DR forever ) has been playing Charades together .. 90's movie/music/TV Shows

Currently- 10:57 PM BBT - Charades continue...

Audrey is still in the DR ...

( I'm out .. if anyone is up and wants to jump in and update, we'd love to have your help )

Comment

Just a quick update...

Audrey is finally out of the DR.. she did not leave, she's in the Have Not Room under the covers...

In the HOH Room.. Shelli tells Clay not to make jokes at Audrey's expense, that Vanessa and the other girls won't find them funny.

Jason, Becky, Jackie, James are outside ... talking about Audrey being in the DR so long...

James - what was she doing in there?
                              Becky - exorcism
                              Jackie - voodoo

Comment

Going back to catch some convos ...

James/Jackie/Jason

James- I would really hate America to think we was beating up on her
                                Jackie- We weren't ...she's done far worse to all of us.
                                Jason- everyone loved her the first 10 days..

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X