This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back in the HOH room ...

Jason tells the other that Austin and Liz are Brendon and Rachel.... every time she wins things, she's going to jump in to his arms

(prior to this .. when Austin was in the HOH room with Vanessa .. he was telling Vanessa about celebrating with Liz .. Vanessa said " you got your Brenchel moment" )

Comment

Johnny Mac and Steve talk ..

Steve says he wants to get up .. but doesn't want to be in the mix of things...

He tells Steve to get up ...

Steve - nothing's going to happen?

Johnny Mac - it's very vibey ( that's not a word but okay ) .. out there...

Johnny Mac - very interesting nominees up there.

Comment

8:18 PM BBT

Clay to Austin- if I pick you ( POV ) and you win.. you have to use it to get rid of Steve
        Austin- yeah .. but need to talk to Vanessa, but definitely get you off of there... let Steve and Becky battle it out

Comment

Austin - I'd like to win it .. but better yet.. you win it .. take yourself off... that way I don't have to use it ...
          Clay- yeah .. that way it doesn't look suspicious ...

They say they will talk to Vanessa later...

Austin saying again that Liz told him that she thought James was throwing it ..
          Clay says he doesn't know.. thinks James would have told him if he was...

Comment

8:23 PM BBT

Liz asking what Clay and Austin were talking about ..

Austin tells her that Clay asked him if he thought James threw it...

Liz - something is up .. the fact that Clay asked you that is HUGE

Austin - I really don't think it is.. I talked with Vanessa and she told me that everyone was afraid what she would do as HOH ... they are worried that she will back door Jason or something... but you were not the target .. so don't worry ... Jackie's target was James or someone else...

Austin - you are not only the sexiest house guest ever.. you are the baddest ass one too

Liz reaches out to hug him...

Comment

Austin to Liz - I'm so proud of you .. how did you do it?

Liz - I dunno ..

She jumps in his arms...

Comment

Liz- I'm so happy
                Austin- omg I'm so happy for you ...

Liz to Austin - you know I wasn't even thinking about the competition and what it could be.. I was literally thinking about jumping into your arms

Comment

Liz keeps questioning why James would throw it

Austin keeps reassuring her that he thinks IF he did .. that it was because he wanted Jackie to be HOH .. so that she would back door Steve...
                  Austin - I really think that's what it is... I think that's all it is.. don't think it has anything to do with you .. and they are not going to tell Vanessa and they wouldn't tell me ... but I think that's what it is ..

Liz- they ( Meg/Jason ) are up there now ...
                  Austin- it's because Jackie isn't HOH anymore and they don't know what Vanessa will do .. they're worried...

They talk about the PoV ...
                  Austin- I still want to save Clay ...

Austin - ****ing Becky wouldn't even give me a hug afterwards..
                  Liz- she's such a sour puss

Austin- I want her to go ..
                  Liz - me too ...
                  Austin - I want her ( Vanessa ) to keep the nominations the same.. or take Clay down and put someone else up.. like Steve. But she would get more blood on her hands..

Liz- I know

Austin - but Becky.. why would she do that to me?
                  Liz- she knew you were happy she didn't win ....

Liz talks again about how James was no help to her ...

Comment

Liz- Becky looked so scared...

Austin- she is .. she doesn't know what's going to happen.. I'd be scared too ...

Austin- They tried to screw us this week. They cant beat us. We're too good

Liz- I know .. they can't beat us...
                    Austin- they are done.. done...
                    Liz- I know ..
                    Austin - one more for the good guys ...

Liz - If I find out that he (James) threw it, he is my next target

Comment

Austin and Liz continue to talk .. they wonder what Vanessa will want to do ..

They both agree that if they can .. they will save Clay ... but then say that maybe it's best that the nominations stay the same... keep Becky on the block, get her out ...

They say they will talk to Vanessa later..

Liz- omg ..I'm so happy ...I felt like Frankie doing it all by himself

Comment

8:59 PM BBT

Clay -I asked James if he threw it and he said no
                        Austin - okay .. I thought maybe Jackie wanted him to throw it.. so she could stay HOH ...
                        Clay- oh .. I don't know anything about that ...

Clay says he knows Vanessa will put up Steve...

Austin- we are in power again ... and this Thursday, it's going down .. ( twins coming in )

Austin- we should be able to keep running this ****.. feeling good about it.. feeling good going forward...

Clay- as long as we can maintain our 6 and stay in power.. we can ride this out

Austin- we're good man ...

They agree that they have to keep "Steve calm" ..

Austin- we need to talk to Vanessa, she's already worried about getting more blood on her hands...
                        Clay- but if she puts Steve up .. she won't .. he will be gone ...

Austin - yeah ...

Austin says he hopes to get Clay off the block.. that way they can have a good Have Not week together ... ( the "couples" are volunteering to be Have Not's this week )

Austin tells Clay it's going to be hard to make a move on a girl in those have-not dental chairs... he says he knows.. he's already tried...

Austin- we have the numbers, hopefully we'll have the veto .. and just keep it between all of us ...

Austin thinks that Jackie would save Becky over Clay ...
                        Austin - but I would rather Steve go up ...

Comment

Clay- who would not use it ( POV )

Austin- Johnny Mac? but I think that the peer pressure to use it will be astronomical ...

Austin- there's no reason that Steve doesn't go home this week.. dont' want him in jury.. I'm ready to cut him loose.. we just need to talk to Vanessa about it.. get her to put him up ...

Comment

Liz joins Austin/Clay

Liz to Clay- You have nothing to worry about.... you 100% have my vote.... but I think you are going to get off the block

Comment

Liz- We are golden, cause she (Julia) comes in after this eviction.

Comment

Clay and Austin sharing "showmance" woes ...

Austin saying that he would have "lost his ****" if Liz had been evicted knowing that Jeff was out there lurking around Miami ...

Clay- If I would have known that she (Liz) was the main target, I would have thrown it.

Austin- Thanks

Austin tells him that he wasn't worry .. because he never felt like she ( Liz ) was the main target
                                Clay- I didn't either ...

HoH crew doing some Steve bashing...

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X