X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shan
    replied
    (continuing with Vanessa/Steve convo)

Steve - for example that one night you were up there and I was ...being a terrible person...we were both being terrible people..and you stepped out of the room... and I thought you were honest but I mean, he was something about the week 5 thing and he was 'repissed' about that

Vanessa - okay...I already knew all about this but..

Steve - they made me swear up & down not to tell you about it

Vanessa - I understand and that's fine..I respect that

She tells him he doesnt have to feel bad/apologize for it

Steve apologizes anyway saying he did lie to her last night but he didnt know what to do because there was no way he could get out of it without breaking a word

Vanessa - but why'd you give your word though?

Steve - because they were already telling me and I am trying to not go on the block and keep votes to stay in this house

Vanessa - but you realize I had the POV at this point....and you gave your word to me that I wasn't the target and had never been mentioned as a target

Steve - yes

Vanessa - why would you give your word there & lie..when I had the POV and I could choose not to use it..

Steve - right and you're totally right..you have a very good point and I made a mistake and I'm sorry

Vanessa - okay...my questions are ...and I understand, I'm one of those people that will most understand

She tells him she understands game play...she's a game player and doesnt take things personally. She adores him on a personal level.

Liz (or Julia? sorry still cant tell them apart from afar lol) pops in the door and says she is washing sheets if Vanessa needs any cleaned... Vanessa says yeah she will bring them out ..just give them about another 5-10 mins

Vanessa - okay rewind..so on a personal level...not upset

Vanessa says on a game level..she would have loved to know there was one person in the house that would tell her things. She had broke her word (really??) to tell him things to help protect him ...so it would've been nice to have him do the same for her. She understand the position he was in with his back against the wall.

She asks why he was scared of going up..why didnt he trust her to keep him. He says it wasnt her...he was more scared about the twins... and Vanessa asks why and he says they were making deals with so many people. She tells him the twins would never go against him they love him.

Leave a comment:

• Shan
    replied
    ( some quick highlights to catch up since Lexie's last update )

2:17PM BBT

Cams 1 & 2

Vanessa & Steve just finished playing a game of chess and went downstairs to the comic room to talk

Steve - do you need to say something or should I just tell you what's going on?

Vanessa - why don't you just go ahead and start

Steve - I'd love to start..yeah I know..I'm fully aware and you have a right to be pissed.

Vanessa - okay

Steve - okay..umm.. when Austin won HOH he had a lot of anger about things that have gone on

Vanessa - of course

Steve - that came to my attention when he became HOH such as the deal with you involving the BD thing...the week 5 thing... he was frustrated about the 8 person alliance.

Vanessa - frustrated about the 8 person alliance?

Steve - the one with everyone but me, John, Shelli & Clay

Vanessa - ok that's not an alliance for like the 80th time but what was his frustration with that?

Steve - because you asked people to give there word..

Vanessa - oh he's frustrated about that too??

Steve - yes

Vanessa - that's what he said?

Steve - yes

Vanessa - oy vey! okay..

Steve - so including what people have been telling me..and I know it's bull because it makes no sense but it was like "do I have your word..do I have you word do I have your word?" (he is pointing/gesturing like saying that to several people ...and meaning that it was said that was Vanessa doing that) and Austin was upset about that

Steve - he also told me... that YOU...again this would make no sense for your game.. that you pushed for a 6 person alliance... can this stay between..I mean, I'm f***ed ... I'm probably f***ed..can this stay between us?

Vanessa - yes

Steve - I dont know where this came from but you apparently pushed for an alliance between you, him, the twins, Meg & James..and this was just before the HOH comp

Vanessa - okay

Steve - so he had a lot of anger about what was going on...
    Last edited by Shan; 08-23-2015, 06:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Lexie
    replied
    Vanessa continues ...

Meg comes in so that convo ends....

( I need to jump out .. if anyone could jump in that would be greatly appreciated )

Leave a comment:

• Lexie
    replied
    Liz and Julia tell Vanessa that they've always trusted her...

Leave a comment:

• Lexie
    replied
    Vanessa's expression as she rearranges their brains...

Leave a comment:

• Lexie
    replied
    Vanessa is "rewinding" to go back to discuss with Julia and Liz what could ever of put a doubt in their mind about her..

1:40 PM BBT Cam 1 and 2 .. if you want to Flashback...

Leave a comment:

• Lexie
    replied
    Currently ~~ 1:39 PM BBT

Vanessa is in the HoH room with Julia and Liz telling them that nothing would break her heart more than to think that they didn't trust her..

She tells them that she LOVES them.. and she's looked out for them in the game.. like they are her little sisters...

Leave a comment:

• Lexie
    replied
    Liz to Julia- If you come after us.... you are not winning this game

Leave a comment:

• Lexie
    replied
    Liz to Julia- that's such a great point..... Johnny Mac is more of a threat cause he has people that will work with him ...

Julia- he has no blood on his hands.. he's not a target, he's a pawn.. we need to start keeping targets.

Leave a comment:

• Lexie
    replied
    Julia to Liz- It would be awesome for our game to get out Steve because he's going to win

Julia says she wants to know who Steve's targets are

They decide they won't find that out from Steve... maybe Johnny Mac can tell them...

Julia - I think we need to keep Steve... because anyone that's comes back is not going to work with Steve

Leave a comment:

• Lexie
    replied
    Liz and Julia in the HoH bathroom...

Liz tells Julia that Johnny Mac and Vanessa just talked and he came clean with everything to her

Liz- Vanessa is feeling better about him ( Johnny Mac)
    Liz- not going to lie.. I'm sketched out by Steve...

Julia tells Liz that she wants to point out that she ( Julia ) was Vanessa's as her advocate..
    She says she told Liz and Austin both that Vanessa was not coming after them...
    Liz reminds her that she ( Vanessa ) was talking about Austin ...

Leave a comment:

• Lexie
    replied
    Austin and Johnny Mac compare notes about James...

Each saying that James told them that if it came down between them in the last HoH competition ... James said he would throw it to them

Leave a comment:

• Lexie
    replied
    Austin tells Johnny Mac that he needs a reason to ( for James/Meg ) to say "this is why we can't trust you"

Leave a comment:

• Lexie
    replied
    Johnny Mac tells Austin that he if keeps James ( this week ) .... the possibly (any ) three of them ( Shelli/Jackie/Becky) can come in
    Johnny Mac- It's nothing bad about James. It's a numbers thing

Austin tells Johnny Mac that there's speculation about Steve and James working together...

Johnny Mac tells him that Steve didn't tell him anything about that...

Leave a comment:

• Lexie
    replied
    Austin talks with Johnny Mac. .. asking him when the F2 deal between him and Steve was made...

Johnny Mac tells him it was before Clay and Shelli left...

Leave a comment:

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X