Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds ( CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE to get signed up and help support this website at the same time.

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button and making a donation.

Thanks for any support you can give

Comment

2:15 PM BBT

JMac sits with Vanessa and tells her that he will tell her anything. She is now asking him questions. She asks him if he thinks Steve will work with her and JMac says yes, but he won't make a move (on Austwins). She asks if he really had a f-2 with Steve and JMac says yes since week 4. She asks if Austwins knew Becky was going to backdoor her and JMac says not until the day of. She asks if JMac would have been more loyal to Steve over Becky and JMac says he was more loyal to Becky. They are going over all the comps and who they think threw what comp.

I am out. If anyone wants to take over, that would be appreciated!

Comment

Should be an impressive Endurance HoH Competition tonight as Shelli, Becky, Jackie and ( most likely Johnny Mac) fight their way back into the house ...

And... great news Survivor Fans...

Fans (like you) voted to give them a second chance! They’ve played the game before, none of them have won, yet!

Did they learn from their past mistakes?

Watch exclusive catch-up interviews with the contestants of Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance, as they reveal their plans for victory!

We have an All Access exclusive opportunity for you!

Every week leading up to the September 23rd, season premiere....CBS is releasing a new cast video to the general public.

Get access to these exciting new videos on All Access BEFORE they are made available to the general public!

All 20 "Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance Castaway Interviews" videos
        are now published to All Access subscribers!

If you haven't signed up for the CBS All Access yet ... please CLICK HERE to start the sign up process, by clicking on our link here, BBU gets the credit for your sign up and you help support all that we do here, not only now during Big Brother, but after the Big Brother season ends and the new Survivor seasons begins!

We'll finish up with Big Brother 17 and continue talking about everything Survivor!

It's a win win! Try the CBS All Access Today and help BBU at the same time!

Comment

Missed tonight's episode?

Catch up HERE

Comment

Johnny Mac evicted

Johnny Mac returns in the shortest Endurance Competition EVER ....

Vanessa is the new Head of Household...

Comment

Liz, Austin and Julia voicing some major regret for evicting Johnny Mac this week, they are thankful that he didn't win HoH... but still doing the "we should have evicted Steve" ... they are afraid that Johnny Mac will win the Veto ( they already have him back on the block in their mind )

Austin says he's going to call him out for him saying ( during the HoH Competition) that he "knew what he had to do" ... ( when he was weakly trying to make a deal with Vanessa )

Comment

Julia - anyone coming back in would have been better than stupid Johnny Mac ...

Liz and Julia continue to say "Johnny Mac, you are done, don't even unpack"

Comment

7:23 PM BBT

Austin to James- he ( Johnny Mac ) didn't take the deal, she ( Vanessa ) offered him a deal .. he didn't take the deal ...

Austin says the "girls" ( Shelli, Jackie and Becky ) were all on vacation and didn't want to come back in the house ..

Meg joins them...

Austin to Meg- what an idiot ... he didn't take the deal..
                  Meg- he didn't take the deal?
                  Austin- no he stayed up there...

Comment

Austin- I'm pissed at him.. I want to call him out on what he said "that he had business to do"....

Austin tells Meg/James that he is sure that Vanessa will put him ( Johnny Mac ) on the block...

Comment

Austin- I want to call him out in public, but I'm biting my tongue...

Comment

James talks about how they ( BB ) said that your butt could not be on the seat, he said he knew he couldn't last..
                        Meg says she thought she had a chance, then no .. couldn't do it .. all arm strength ..

Meg- I think I'm going to be the replacement nominee...

James says that the targets stay the same ( Steve/James ) ....

James- but Vanessa may change targets...

James to Meg- if we can get through one more week, we'll be doing good ...

Comment

( That might have been the shortest HoH "endurance" competition ever... but it's going to be a LONG week, with Vanessa as HoH .. up side? There's sure to be drama and paranoia )

A great way to help support all we do here is by signing up for the CBS All Access Big Brother Live Feeds...

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds ( CBS ALL Access) you can
                          CLICK HERE to get signed up and help support this website at the same time.

** If you're a Survivor Fan -
                          you canget access to these exciting new videos on All Access BEFORE they are made available to the general public!

All 20 "Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance Castaway Interviews" videos
                          are now published to All Access subscribers!

Live Feeds not for you?
                          Like the Live Feed Discussions?
                          Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button and making a donation.

Thanks for any support you can give

Comment

Vanessa- Tell me that I'm the ****ing target and I will ****ing die on that rope

Austin tells Vanessa that Johnny Mac was "basically saying" he was coming after him and the twins when he declined Vanessa's deal

Austin says AGAIN that he wants to call him out ...

Vanessa- I don't know why he turned down my offer

Austin- he's an idiot.... I think he was going to put me and you up, backdoor the girls

Vanessa- there's no room for me in his game..

Comment

Vanessa - Austin's Angels stay in control
                              Austin- That's all that matters

Comment

Austin- I am scared of that guy ( Johnny Mac)

Vanessa - I have a lot to think about ... I have to do what's best for my game...
                                Austin -whatever you want ..
                                Vanessa- I have to do what is best for my game... but you and the twins are safe.. 100%.... you won't go on the block.. I would never do that ..

Austin- whatever you want .. whatever you want ...

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X