• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vanessa- okay...
    Steve- this stays between us?
    Vanessa tells him yes..
    Steve- I am telling you Liz ...

Vanessa - I find that strange .. that you are a life long game strategist ... Clearly the better strategist of the two is Austin. I'm actually shocked you would say Liz

Comment

Steve- can I think about it..

He says he thinks that Austin is the better strategist of the two..

Steve- now I'm thinking I would vote for Austin. That alliance was led by him. You're right

Comment

Vanessa asks Steve .. who does he think the jury would pick between Austin and Johnny Mac

Steve tells her that he'd vote for Austin and so would James/Meg/Julia/Liz

Comment

Vanessa - if Liz wins HoH and you win veto..... your option is to take me or Johnny.
          Steve- I'd take you. I can beat you at the end

Vanessa- you don't think you could beat Johnny?
          Steve- it would be harder...

They go over Jury Votes..

Comment

Steve - I feel strange sitting here telling you I think I can beat you.
            Vanessa- It's okay.... I don't disagree with you

Comment

7:35 PM BBT

Vanessa - are you willing to .. swear on something important that if Liz wins HoH .. or Austin wins HoH .. that you will take me over Johnny to Final 3

Steve- that if I am in the voting position ... next week.. and I am choosing between you and Johnny .. I would chose you.

Vanessa- if you won the veto..

Steve- if I am in the position ... I would bring you to the Final 3.. that is what you are asking me to confirm? Yes.

Vanessa - okay.. what can you swear to me on?

Steve- what do you want?

Vanessa - I don't want to ask for something like that... I want that to come from you .. I don't know what you are comfortable doing or not .. or where your ethics are on that ...

Steve- I don't want to do a bible.. I feel like that is tacky... do you want it on my family? My Mom?

Vanessa- I don't want.. again what did I just say....

Steve- I can give it to you on my mom...

Vanessa- so what are you saying?

Steve-
              I can swear to you .. on my mom that if I am in the position next week... where I am voting and have to choose between you and Johnny, I will bring you to Final 3..

Vanessa- okay. I trust you and I believe you and I will let you know that if you do that ... you will have my word that I will always take you to the Final 2...

Steve- if you win the Final HoH

Vanessa - if I win the Final HoH ... and it's always been that way ...

Comment

Vanessa - if Johnny won veto and Liz or Austin are HoH, what do you think he's going to do?
                Steve- I feel I'd be the obvious choice
                Vanessa - right

Steve says the deal ( between Austin/Liz/Johnny Mac ) makes his doubt that .. and he's surprised to hear it ..

She reminds he that he's keeping that between them.. he's not to say anything to anyone else...

Steve - you are the tiebreaker vote I need.. I'm ****ed if you don't chose to keep me...

Comment

Steve - My gut is telling me that he (Johnny Mac ) would take me but my brain is telling me he wouldn't
                  Vanessa- I think he'd take you. I think he's a loyal guy.

Vanessa- who do you think is more likely to win HoH next week? Liz or Austin?

Steve says it depends on what competition is is...

Comment

Vanessa - If you won HoH and veto, who are you taking to Final 3 if it's Austin, me and Johnny?
                    Steve- Gut instinct me, you and Johnny

Comment

Vanessa - What if it's me, you, Johnny and Liz?
                      Steve- I think I definitely would cut Liz. She's harder to beat and better with jury

Comment

Steve tells her that he thinks that Johnny Mac would get Liz out over them.. and he thinks that Johnny Mac would also take out Austin ...

Vanessa- why?

Steve- because he's loyal to me and he thinks he can beat you ...

Vanessa- okay.. interesting...

silence..

Vanessa- this is going to get brutal...

Comment

Vanessa to Steve - You are not going to go home this week and I'm going to vote the way I told you I was

She tells him she's not a scumbag... she always planned on keeping her word to him

He tells her that he hopes she knows, he's proven himself to her too

She says she does.

Vanessa - so .. well.. okay.. this is going to be a ****ty thing...

Steve - and by the way Vanessa, thank you. I actually wasn't as nervous as I should have been.. but thank you.

Vanessa- that means you trust me.. but you had to be worried... I would be freaking out if I were you ...

Comment

Vaness to Steve - You have the most trustworthy person on your side.....my word is good

Comment

Vanessa - I guess I'm just grieving the loss of the potential for two people (Austin/ Liz) to not totally hate me in jury... but that's that...

Steve - they are going to be just as mad as me as they are at you ..

Comment

Vanessa - If you were me, which one would you put up? ( Austin/Liz )
                                Steve- Can I get back to you on that answer?
                                Vanessa- No

Steve - you need it right now?

Vanessa- yes because I don't want you to tell me what is best for your game. I want you to tell me what's best for my game and if I give you more time.. you would come up with a more cognitive answer.. what do you think I'm stupid.. she laughs

Steve laughs and says he can't disagree with her..

They go over jury potential votes

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X