X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shan
    replied
    {{ this fever is kickin my butt...I feel horrible so I'm sorry but after this one I'm gonna have to go ...hopefully someone else is still here to post LFUs }}

Steve asks Liz if she really wants to try a long distance relationship with Austin. Liz says she doesn't knoooooowwww-uh (lol)

they talk a bit about deal that are made F3, F2..when they usually are done .... talk about last season Derrick having F2 with Victoria & Cody ..

Steve says Victoria did nothing but sit and be pretty

Liz - ewwww she's not pretty

Steve says Victoria was pretty.... Liz says she probably had to cake on makeup like Jackie (this season)

Steve says he thought Jackie was pretty... Liz says yeah but did you ever see her without makeup and fake eyelashes (mean girl coming out again)

Steve asks her what she plans to get/do after BB...what she might get from being on this show... more TV or what?

Liz says she has a Business degree and doesnt need/have to do TV

she would like to have an online store

move on to talk about Finale night and if Austin will be 'getting lucky' ... she says what makes you think he'll get lucky like that?

they talk about it's been like 90 days (with no sex) and Liz says that's a long time. Steve talks about how he's waited 22 years...being as he's a virgin

He asks Liz when she lost her virginity...she says age 17....says that's a good age...high school

moved on to talking about Vanessa had a great talk with him and how she made him feel better...

they talk about 'getting recognized' after this show (Lord these people are so delusional aren't they?)

{{ Okay...sorry guys..I gotta cut on now... I'll be back ASAP tomorrow and will play "catch up" here if no one has filled things in .. }}

Leave a comment:

• Shan
    replied
    Steve asks Liz is she is okay

She says she is hangin in there....she thinks/hopes she'll be okay but she's not going to stress/worry about it

Liz says she would just like to know her fate ahead of time (if she's leaving) and not be sent out like Austin

Steve - he went out in true Big Brother fashion

Liz - as in??

Steve - expect the unexpected

Liz says she thinks he knew...he (Austin) said "I knew it"

Steve - I don't think he did..otherwise he would have put shoes on like I did

he says he put shoes and nice shirt on as soon as Julie called them in

Liz looks over and says - you think there's hope for me?

Steve whispers - I don't know, I'm not the one casting the vote

Steve says he just feels badly about things that have gone on the last couple of days

they talk about how it's just...they came here to play a game...can't take things personally

Leave a comment:

• Shan
    replied
    now all four are together in the bathroom... chit chatting

Vanessa wondering why they (DR) haven't called her..why dont they wanna talk to her

talk about Steve having 3 HOHs and all have been short time

Liz talking about having less time than him

JMac had flossed and brushed his teeth...he left the bathroom and went back to comic bedroom ...back into bed with bandana over his eyes...lying kind of propped up

Vanessa is called to DR

Steve says he is going to take a shower and go to bed

Liz & Vanessa say they bet that he will not go to bed..he says he will *attempt* to go to bed

Now he says he will first spend some time aggravating "Elizabeth"

Liz asks who won Sling Band...Steve tells her he did

Vanessa leaves to go to DR

Liz whining about not wanting to take off makeup in case they call her again...says it's such a struggle to try to sleep with makeup on. She says she has so many zits because of it (sleeping in make up) He says he thought she said that was from stress

Leave a comment:

• Shan
    replied
    Vanessa telling JMac he has gotten her into flossing now. She says her dentist is always telling her great job flossing even though she has never flossed

JMac talks about people having periodontitis ... he looks in Vanessa's mouth and says she's a grinder isn't she

They laugh about how weird it is when JMac is in dentist mode..they always think of him as 'rock star' or 'joking/silly' ...can't imagine him being professional/a dentist

JMac says he is serious when he's in the office.

Liz pops up on cams (she must've been in the DR all this time)

no more 'game talk' at the moment as JMac is up/around now

Leave a comment:

• Shan
    replied
    My computer restarted on me...grrr (lol)

Back on feeds...Vanessa & Steve still talking in bathroom but JMac has joined them. He's flossing, not talking

Vanessa is saying she has just thought of a great idea..but she doesn't want to say it ...someone will steal her idea

Steve asks if it's like a BB Fan website idea..she says sort of...it's a money maker...

Steve says he is planning to sell Skype calls on Ebay (really?)

Leave a comment:

• Shan
    replied
    Cams 1 & 2
    Bathroom
    Vanessa & Steve continue to compare points on Liz & JMac... who is best to send out/keep..which of them could win (the game) based on points they are making/comparing

Cams 3 & 4
    on JMac lying in comic room ...same as pic above

Vanessa tells Steve she knows she is odds-on favorite to get 2nd...and she'd rather do that sitting next to him (Steve) she says she expects to get to Final and expects to get 2nd/not win

She says she would be so happy for him either way....she says she is so blessed in many ways ..has everything she needs/pretty much everything she wants

Steve talking about how fortunate he has been in life.... how he's never really experienced hardships that most people have by his age. He says this is why he keeps losing perspective in this game... this (Big Brother) has been the hardest thing he's ever done

He tells her he can't believe she evicted Austin...they seemed so close

She says she knew she would fall three or four to them and that's why she made F2 with Steve. She adores Austin but he got involved in a showmance and that's when things changed.

Leave a comment:

• Shan
    replied
    Poor JMac

Vanessa & Steve discussing their fate (Liz/JMac)

Leave a comment:

• Shan
    replied
    She asks Steve if he thinks she should take Liz... he says he doesnt know
    She says she'll know tomorrow....

Steve says what he likes about keeping JMac is that it ensures that they (he/Vanessa) take each other (to F2)

Vanessa - that's what I like about it to

Vanessa - what have I always said?

Steve - Incentives match promises

She repeats that and says it's soooo tempting to take someone like JMac to F2 because she thinks he's easier to beat at F2.

She says if they want a 'shot in Hell' to win the game... if the Jury is voting based on who they are friends with or who they like more...then it won't matter (who to keep/take to F2 between JMac & Liz) ..but if they vote strategic... JMac is easier to beat

they continue to discuss which is better to keep at this point

Vanessa tells him to stop stressing...she's been telling him they were getting to F2...she's a pro gambler...she is telling him..they can get to F2

Leave a comment:

• Shan
    replied
    Vanessa saying that Liz is easier to beat in the coming HOH rounds.... that JMac would be tougher to beat to *get* to Finals. She believes they both can beat Liz to get there.

But that once at the end (F2) JMac would be the one easier to beat (to win the game)....but that only does one of them (Steve/Vanessa) any good (the one that ends up in F2)

They discuss comps...how well each of the can/can't do in types of comps...

Steve saying he does not think he can beat Vanessa in endurance comps. He says he will have more of a fire out there tomorrow

Discussing how Liz does/could do...what the comps might be...if Liz could win.

Vanessa - I think Johnny is better than me at a lot of things... I think Johnny is better than you at a lot of things

She says maybe if JMac thinks they would both take him (F2) he wouldnt try so hard

Steve says then they (he and Vanessa) would have to take each other and she says of course

they talk about taking Liz would be stupid..she already has 2 votes locked

Vanessa talking about they would probably both lose to Liz in F2...but that it would be worse/harder for Steve because Liz is a 'sweet girl' and people want a 'sweet girl' to win.

Leave a comment:

• Ladycop
    replied
    Vanessa says that she thinks the jury will want a sweet girl to win and she isn't a sweet girl. She is kind hearted, but not sweet. Liz is sweet.

Leave a comment:

• Ladycop
    replied
    Vanessa and Steve in bathroom talking about who they should evict. They are talking about the pros and cons of each one. They both believe that John would be better in the comp than Liz. Steve says he would have to beat Liz in a physical comp. Vanessa is so sure that she will win round 1 of the HOH. They talk about endurance comps and Steve says she hasn't played an endurance comp and she says the egg comp was physical. They once again talk about how Liz could win the next one (which will be tomorrow) from what they are talking about. Vanessa says if they tell John that they are taking him (each one) he might not try as hard.

Leave a comment:

• Shan
    replied
    Steve, Vanessa, JMac in the kitchen (missed where Liz went? DR?)
    talking about how many are in the Jury House right now ..how close they are to the end

Vanessa 'pep talking' Steve telling him to enjoy this experienced as the Super Fan. He's living his dream. He agrees that he's been in a foul mood for a while and should stop now and really enjoy it

They all leave the kitchen... JMac goes back to comic room and lays down ..awake ..thinking. He looks down and out

Vanessa & Steve in the bathroom... she is still 'pep talking' him..telling him how great he is. How he will be successful in life no matter what happens in this house, etc

She is 'putting things into perspective' for him. He is agreeing with her

they briefly touch on what the comp (POV) was.... sounds like it was the days type deal

She tells him to calm down, enjoy

He says he far exceeded expectations with his social issues, etc He says "he made 3rd"

Vanessa asks what does he mean he made 3rd....he made *at least* third

Steve says to her "dont tell me you don't know what you're doing" (about who to keep/send out)

She says she really doesnt ..she is going to let them (JMac & Liz) do their campaigning...and will marinate on it

Steve says he wants to talk to her later tonight... then says nevermind he will just tell her now...

He tells her he threw..or *tried* to throw... "Getting Loopy" comp but did not throw (or try to throw) the HOH comp they just did. He says he thought she felt he had been "being sketch" and wanted to clear that up

Vanessa says he hasnt been acting sketchy so why does he even think that. She believes him anyway and says it doesnt have any bearing on her decision now.

She asks if he has any thoughts about it (who she should keep)

He says he's back & forth...she agrees it's the same for her....it's very tough

Leave a comment:

• Shan
    replied
    Stepped away from the feeds for a few..sorry :/

Looks like nothing happened while I was away? they played Sling Band. game wrapping up right now

JMac & Steve saying they are getting very sleepy.

Leave a comment:

• Shan
    commented on 's reply
    no worries Ladycop... I'm about to step away for a few minutes so glad you're checking in case I miss anything while I'm gone lol Although it doesnt look like it at the moment

Thanks for all your LFU'ing!! We really appreciate it!!

• Ladycop
    replied
    Sorry BBFanShan, I refreshed and saw nothing. I will let you continue.

Leave a comment:

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X