Thank you Kpercyman!

Comment

First donation of the season from me ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Comment

• KennyERJ
        KennyERJ commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks, fista-79!

I just donated!!! Thanks for all you do and I'll do another next payday!!!

Ps I'm sad I couldn't keep my og join date of 2008!!! Lol

Comment

• KennyERJ
        KennyERJ commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks, MrsVargasgirl!

I don't usually check in until the season is about to start, but I did send you guys something to help cover the costs.

Comment

• KennyERJ
        KennyERJ commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks soflaguy!

99 Days of BB - BUT ONE BIG PROBLEM for BBU - Please Read

Hey guys,

Our favorite time of the year is here and we are excited to see everyone coming back together here at BBU.

Unfortunately, we have some bad news, that was literally dropped in our laps just over a week ago.

Rob has been trying to work through it, in hopes that we would not have to even make it an issue.

The software/hosting company that we use here, notified us that they are increasing our monthly fees and it's a sigficant increase -that bottom line we can't afford.

In the 17 years that we have been doing Big Brother - we have NEVER been asked to pay this much for hosting/services.

Despite his efforts, Rob hasn't been able to successfully negotiate what we think would be a fair price. He did get them to agree that after we pay the increased price they are asking for this month, that they will "re-evaluate the upcoming months pricing.

This has been a blow to us - not only because of the steep increase in pricing - but really because we were not notified of the price increase sooner. Had we known sooner, then at least we could have had the option of moving BBU to a different platform.

With the release of the house guests names and bios that happened this week and the premiere of Big Brother just around the corner, we truly couldn't even conceive of having to make the decision to move the website to a different company on such short notice. Again, Rob tried his best to get them to understand that we are truly just a fan website, a hobby that started a long time ago and that we are not a business - but they are not able to help us at this point - other than at least giving us the " we will "re-evaluate" the upcoming months, after you pay the set price this month.

You guys are so awesome that it pains me to ask for additional help. I thought that we were going to be okay this season after having to deal with moving last season and all the issues that came along with the move that you guys had to suffer through ( forums not working properly, trouble signing in/up, etc.).

So, for now it's either pay up or shut down.

I will start the buttons today, if anyone is willing to help out. We have until next Friday to raise the additional amount they are asking from us.

Again, we really and truly had hoped that it wouldn't come to this but it's where we are right now.

Additionally, Rob is searching for other options in case when they "re-evaluate" that it doesn't land in our favor.

It's with a heavy heart that I hit send on this message to you, we just hope that we can raise enough to cover the expenses that we are dealing with now.

Lexie

Comment

Made a donation.

Comment

• KennyERJ
          KennyERJ commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks again for all the support, Walleye!

I'm not that good with posting but pretty good at support. More in the BB kitty from me today

Comment

• KennyERJ
          KennyERJ commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks so much, Pukahas!

• ~smee~
          ~smee~ commented
          Editing a comment
          Yay Pukahs!

Thank you guys so much for your support๐Ÿ’•

Comment

Made a donation today for the premiere. Hope it helps!

Comment

• KennyERJ
            KennyERJ commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you, Kpercyman!

Eviction day donation

Comment

• KennyERJ
            KennyERJ commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks again, Walleye!

Eviction day donation made.

Comment

• Lynette
            Lynette commented
            Editing a comment
            Me too Walleye! Gotta keep the lights on here at BBU. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• KennyERJ
            KennyERJ commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks so much, Walleye & Lynette!

Made eviction donation

Comment

• Walleye
            Walleye commented
            Editing a comment
            Lol KennyERJ, happy birthday. I turned 51 a few weeks ago and I don't think I'm dead yet either!

• ~smee~
            ~smee~ commented
            Editing a comment
            C'mon, you're both just a couple of babes...

• cutencuddly
            cutencuddly commented
            Editing a comment
            Happy Birthday, Kenny!

Eviction day donation made

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X