Victor eviction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victor eviction

I'm curious - has anyone told Victor that Paul voted him out the first time? If so, how did he react? If not, why not?

thanks.

HI, IRJCSW . Paul did not vote Victor out. He was the one vote for Victor and against whomever he was up against (I'm old and already forget who that was).

Comment

That was back when they had three on the block. Paulie won POV and replaced Paul with Victor. It was Victor against Bronte and Tiffany. Tiffany had no votes, Bronte had one from Paul, and Victor had the rest and went out. Think it was 9-1. Paul denied he was the one that voted for Bronte for awhile. Victor told Julie he knew Paul was his one vote to stay.

Comment

• ~smee~
        ~smee~ commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Lynette . You have a much better rememberer than I do.😁

Smee - I just deleted all my bb's from dvr, but are you sure? I remember Paul saying something like "I tried to help you, bro, but you just weren't getting my hints, and I have to do what's best for my game" and voting him out. I think .... but don't remember.... that Bridgett was the vote against Bronte.

Comment

• ~smee~
        ~smee~ commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, I really am sure, but unfortunately cannot prove it. At that time, Bridget was fully under Frank's control, and he wanted Victor out. Lynette and BettyBoo remember the same as I do, that Paul gave Victor a loyalty vote.

Yes, Paul did vote for Victor. But he laid the vote at other people's feet, in particular Frank which helped accelerate Frank's departure. But I remember commenting that I was impressed that Paul did give a loyal vote. It's sure paid off in his game so far.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X