Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So glad to be back and see all my BB friends.....had a few hard last months I lost my mom who loved BB....so am happy to have this great distraction.....am going to love this season

Comment

• so disappointed Nicole's team lost. I don't want to see any of them go home yet. Davonne's entire team needs to go quickly though. Can't wait until tomorrow night to see what happens.

Comment

• Luanne
      Luanne
      Big Brother Addict
      Luanne commented
      Editing a comment
      I am right there with you. I would have liked to see Sisters team lose. Not sure which of Nicole's team I would like to see stay. I like Nicole but she has already played. I like the other three. Did not think I would like Corey, but I do. I do not want to see Glen leave and want to see if Tiffany will play differently than Vanessa.

• I'm sad to see Nicole's team lose as well. Even though she's played before I'm not ready to see her leave.

Comment

• Originally posted by fista-79 View Post
      And so it begins
      No... Now it ends

Comment

• Of the returnees I feel Frank has the best chance, it's been 4 seasons since he last played and he dominated physical comps then, hopefully his social game has been improved

Comment

• Just saw a picture on Twitter from different sources showing them to be on ''islands''. The word SOS written on the islands. They are on the side, towards the middle, of palm trees. Looks to be endurance. I'd think if climbing they wouldn't be in the same area of tree all at a once.

Comment

• I'm west coast and just finished the ep. I wasn't that impressed with anyone. I knew Bronte's voice would annoy, but it was worse than imagined. Her constantly bringing up mathematics didn't help. We get it, you lIke mathematics (even though you had trouble with 9x9 in the Jeff interview). Paul was funny at first, but this team thing is going to kill him and I don't mind that. I didn't like Day returning as she disappointed me last year. I'm shocked that I liked Corey tonight. Based on preseason interviews and info that came out about him, I strongly disliked him. Tiffany will be interesting, her secret will come out to the whole house in tomorrow night's ep at this rate though. I'm not on any train yet, as tonight didn't change my mind about the hgs much. Rooting for Nicole or Glenn to be the 1st gone though tomorrow. Nothing against Glenn, but he is cannon fodder anyway.

Comment

• Full episode...
              Four stowaways secretly tucked away in the house will kick off the two-night premiere event. Four competitions, three twists, two-nights and one Houseguest will be going home before the summer has barely even begun. This summer is guaranteed to be a bumpy ride. (TV-PG L)

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X