• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• purrwing
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry for your loss Millitarymom.

• llongori
    commented on 's reply
    ((((Militarymom)))) I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. We're all here to support you. <3

• davehead21
    commented on 's reply
    That is exactly what I said!! I dislike that entire team.

• belle1
    commented on 's reply
    I am sorry for your loss. Time helps but the missing is ever present.

• ~smee~
    commented on 's reply
    I am so sorry, @Militarymom . Don't think we are ever old enough to lose our mothers. Hugs and prayers.

• ~smee~
    commented on 's reply
    You're just a baby!!! I could almost be your mother -- but not as good a mother as the one you are missing right now. Willing to be a very pale imitation if you ever need one. Thinking of you.

• ~smee~
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry to hear about the doom and gloom. Feel free to share here -- lots of truly caring people willing to listen and give support if needed.

• KennyERJ
    replied
    Full episode...
    Four stowaways secretly tucked away in the house will kick off the two-night premiere event. Four competitions, three twists, two-nights and one Houseguest will be going home before the summer has barely even begun. This summer is guaranteed to be a bumpy ride. (TV-PG L)

Leave a comment:

• maxxum26
    replied
    I'm west coast and just finished the ep. I wasn't that impressed with anyone. I knew Bronte's voice would annoy, but it was worse than imagined. Her constantly bringing up mathematics didn't help. We get it, you lIke mathematics (even though you had trouble with 9x9 in the Jeff interview). Paul was funny at first, but this team thing is going to kill him and I don't mind that. I didn't like Day returning as she disappointed me last year. I'm shocked that I liked Corey tonight. Based on preseason interviews and info that came out about him, I strongly disliked him. Tiffany will be interesting, her secret will come out to the whole house in tomorrow night's ep at this rate though. I'm not on any train yet, as tonight didn't change my mind about the hgs much. Rooting for Nicole or Glenn to be the 1st gone though tomorrow. Nothing against Glenn, but he is cannon fodder anyway.

Leave a comment:

• PipelinersWife
    replied
    Just saw a picture on Twitter from different sources showing them to be on ''islands''. The word SOS written on the islands. They are on the side, towards the middle, of palm trees. Looks to be endurance. I'd think if climbing they wouldn't be in the same area of tree all at a once.

Leave a comment:

• PipelinersWife
    commented on 's reply
    She said on interview with Jeff they decided to go their separate ways, something like that. Watched on YouTube.

• PipelinersWife
    commented on 's reply
    Nothing much but there is a picture of them on ''islands'' on the side of palm trees. Looks like they are having to hang on or could be having to climb for something. The picture shows all four in the middle of the tree though.

• Millitarymom
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you all.......will enjoy this season because I know she would want me to

• ROB281
    replied
    Of the returnees I feel Frank has the best chance, it's been 4 seasons since he last played and he dominated physical comps then, hopefully his social game has been improved

Leave a comment:

• ROB281
    replied
    Originally posted by fista-79 View Post
    And so it begins
    No... Now it ends

Leave a comment:

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X