X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KennyERJ
    replied
    Full episode...
    Who will be evicted from the Big Brother house, Paulie or Corey and do either of them possess a round trip ticket to get back into the game? (TV-PG L)

Leave a comment:

• KennyERJ
    commented on 's reply
    Since she was talking about the episode tomorrow night she might have just meant on the episode even though it might have already taken place completely. But who knows. Whatever will be, will be.

• LCnSummer
    commented on 's reply
    Hmnnnn... BBU needs to add a GACK!.... button just for these kind-o-comments.

• Lynette
    commented on 's reply
    Just watched it. There was Bolt and then everybody else. Not even close. With him gone then you've got a race.

• Lynette
    commented on 's reply
    You're right. That is sad.

• Walleye
    commented on 's reply
    There is no accounting for bad taste........😳

• LCnSummer
    commented on 's reply
    And to think you've always been one of my fave BBU'ers.........

• LCnSummer
    commented on 's reply
    Gack!!!!!!!!!!!!

• LCnSummer
    replied
    Originally posted by TTOTambz View Post
    LOL I'm glad Bolt got his win & has the shot still at doing his triple (100M, 200M, 100M relay golds in 3 Olympics) BUT... I'm also thrilled De Grasse got silver and 2nd medal in Rio
    Me three. I like to see the new talent/dreams, skill etc being created for the future.

Leave a comment:

• Luanne
    replied
    Frank is the only evicted house guest that did not have a chance to go back in.

Leave a comment:

• Lynette
    commented on 's reply
    I rewinded/ rewound five times. Julie said HoH begins tomorrow night so why would she say that? ......Oh!!!! guess they won't show the ending of HOH comp until Sunday night but feeds will already know.

• KennyERJ
    commented on 's reply
    Of course it will depend on who the 5th evicted houseguest is too.

• psucolleen
    commented on 's reply
    Me neither!! PISSED.

• KennyERJ
    replied
    Thanks for the company everyone. I think Bridgette will be the only one that will have a chance of beating Paulie to come back in the house if it's a physical/endurance competition. Da'Vonne has never won a comp and Zakiyah hasn't either.

Leave a comment:

• LCnSummer
    replied
    LOL PSU,

Friendship Round Trip Ticket.....

I can see that on his next set of T-Shirts in his, 'Don't Give A F...' Product line.and.stuff.

and he will prolly add a'Secret Service Gives A F...' to his line. Maybe????

I think they will sell mostly in the off world Nekky Bearded Ladies Salons.

Leave a comment:

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X