X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shan
    • Jun 2015

Live Feed Discussion- June 24, 2016

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

There are also quick reference forums where you can check. These threads will contain Spoilers.

Head of Household Winner
    The Nominations
    Power of Veto

We've also added a BBU Chat Room - a place to hang out during the shows on Sunday, Wednesday and Thursday. Just another great option for you here at BBU!
    NOTE: We hope to have the Chat Room open next week!

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds ( CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. ( CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?
    Like the New Chat Room?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button. - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thanks for any support you can give !
  • Shan
    • Jun 2015

Good Friday Morning all!!

Well, it seems King Jozea apparently got 'too tired' to have his big meeting and it looks like all the hamsters are in bed/settling in for the night (morning) finally. There's a good probability of the POV (or some kind) comp tomorrow (today) so maybe we'll get some more interesting feeds after that

Nothing much has changed overnight for me..still like who I like and dislike the same ones I did as well I'll be MORE than happy to see Jozea go and I hope he does just that come Thursday! Looking forward to finding out comp results and such over the next day or two as well. I'm loving the "Fatal Five" girls alliance and I REALLY hope they can truly make it work/stay solid but based on past experience, I have to be careful not to hold my breath for that :/

Stayed up all night for the meeting...dummy me LOL So I'm gonna go grab a couple hour nap before I gotta be up and at 'em for the day. Have flooring guys coming over for measuring/estimate to do the floor in our kitchen (last thing to do to call it completely done yay!) early and then have some errands to run.. so I'll be back ASAP later today! Y'all hold down the fort ok?

Comment

• Shan
      Shan commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi ^Tamz^ good to see you too!

Not really sure what Jozea's meeting was supposed to be all about ..as it was being mentioned when feeds first went LIVE and it seems it was planned before we got to see them. I assume it has to do with his idea that he was/is thinking he's running things LOL Unfortunately, since he got 'too tired' and the meeting never happened, we might not know exactly what he called it for (unless of course he decides to do it tonight?)

• ^Tamz^
      ^Tamz^ commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope so. That would be some good tv lol

• Shan
      Shan commented
      Editing a comment
      It sure would!! lol
  • nonobadfish
    Big Brother Addict
    • Jun 2015

Morning, everyone. (Where is KeninVA ?). I posted who I liked before the feeds came on, and I tried to stay up to see if that opinion would change quickly, but I fell asleep after only 30 minutes so I didn't really see enough to know for sure. But as far as I know, I'm still on board with Tiffany, The Returning HGs, Paulie, and Zakiyah...why? Because they ALL KNOW THE GAME. I like Michelle for the same reason, but she was bugging me on the network shows so I'm iffy. She was a lot calmer the little I saw of her on the feeds last night, so I think she's going to be okay.

There is an eight person alliance (8-Pack) that includes James, Frank, Nicole, Michelle, Corey, Zakiyah, Tiffany and Day’Vonne. I wish I could swap out Corey for Paulie, but I think Paulie is on their side....just not in the alliance. I might end up liking Corey...but he's still got to prove to me that he's matured a lot since his tweeting disaster.

I do like the Fatal 5 (subgroup of the 8-Pack). #GirlPower

Comment

• ^Tamz^
      ^Tamz^ commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi nono. How is my favorite fishy this year? What is the tweeting disaster? Man I am so far outta the loop this year and so soon too.

• KeninVA
      KeninVA commented
      Editing a comment
      I am having a blast in Boston this week and won't be catching up until next week. But I will be backe. 😀
  • NicChick
    Big Brother Addict
    • Jun 2015

Good morning everyone! I didn't stay up to watch the feeds come on last night, but I read through the updates this morning (Thanks BBFanShan!). I'm liking the FatalFive alliance. As soon as I saw Da'Vonne was back on this season I was really disappointed...but I think she might be growing on me and I think she is going to be needed to keep the other Returning HG's together, at least for a little while. So far I'm liking Tiffany much more than I liked her sister. I think this is going to be a good summer!

Comment

• Shan
      Shan commented
      Editing a comment
      No problem NicChick and I'm of the same mind about things so far!
  • amj0715
    Big Brother Enthusiast
    • Jun 2015

I wasn't able to stay up and watch the feeds last night, but I have read up a little this morning. And I must confess, I am still trying to put faces and names together for the girls. I have the guys down but am still struggling a bit with the girls. I will get it though ... it is a long summer.

I can't believe the newbie guys thought it was a good idea to tell EVERYONE about the newbie alliance. And the fact that they were talking to the vets about their newbie alliance and who they wanted to get out first. They clearly know very little about this game. If they had been smart, they would have cozied up to the vets and then went after them the first chance they got. Instead, with a vet as HOH, the preceded to tell her that she was the first of the vets they wanted out of the house!

With leadership like that, it is no wonder that they newbie alliance has splintered quickly.And let's think about this for a minute ... the vets came into the game vastly outnumbered and have managed to turn it around to where (at least for now), they have numbers in their favor. Now, lets see how the rest of this game plays out over the next several weeks. If nothing else, these first few days have shown how much you learn about the game after you have played it once already. And so far, it appears that the vets schooling the newbies in the ways of Big Brother.

Comment

• BettyBoo
      BettyBoo commented
      Editing a comment
      They have been assisted by the Paulie & Tiffany having the sibling tag hanging on them. That gave them half the house w/an alliance based on shared need not to out-numbered by the others.
  • BettyBoo
    Big Brother Addict
    • Jun 2015

Some initial thoughts as I watched POP/BAD:
    1. Put a fork in them: Jozea & Bronte. They are equally dispised by the majority. She may be the Nicole replacement if Paulie wins POV.
    2. Victor looks like an ass in that hat, but I'm thinking he may be smarter than I originally thought?? Let's see if he proves it.
    3. Paul should be on the adios list, but seeing him schmooze w/James tells me he's not on their radar yet. But, I doubt he grasps he's on the wrong side of the numbers.
    4. James is entertaining and a good soldier, but no strategist. Lucked out to be on winning team so he can use his puckish personally to get in tight w/the in-crowd. Let's see how far he rides this turn.
    5. Tiffany is settling down, not playing as aggressive as Vanessa, but has worked herself into the majority group.

Comment

• BettyBoo
      Big Brother Addict
      • Jun 2015

I'm thinking the top of the hit list to follow Glenn out the door are:
      Jozea - despised by most
      Bronte - ditto
      Natalie - not in new majority group but doesn't get it & is annoying
      Corey - needs to get firmly into majority group but may be straddling the fence (this one is more a feeling, then a brain decision)
      Paul - big mouth will sink him
      Bridgette - others are not happy about her sleeping dictates (no male in bed)
      Adding:
      Victor - after reading stuff I missed, see his act isn't playing well.
      Last edited by BettyBoo; 06-24-2016, 11:00 AM. Reason: Sorry, typed wrong N name

Comment

• Delvoire
        Delvoire commented
        Editing a comment
        The funny thing is, Nicole wasn't in the majority her season either. If I remember correctly, she was going to get an early boot but floated a little bit and got carried by Hayden some.

It will be interesting to see if the majority stay in power or if everything changes next week. Jozea is definitely the boot this week though.

DISREGARD THIS: Betty changed her N name
        Last edited by Delvoire; 06-24-2016, 11:34 AM.

• amj0715
        amj0715 commented
        Editing a comment
        I thought Nicole was in the majority group. Isn't she in the group of 8 and then in the girls alliance?

• BettyBoo
        BettyBoo commented
        Editing a comment
        My bad, was thinking Natalie and typed wring N Name - note correction!! That'll teach me to type before breakfast.
    • BettyBoo
      Big Brother Addict
      • Jun 2015

Giggle, Sgt B just asked why I'm watching a screen w/green pictures of beds. Oh, Darling, heck if I know either!!!

Comment

• LeslieP
        LeslieP commented
        Editing a comment
        ...because you just never know...

• BettyBoo
        BettyBoo commented
        Editing a comment
        Then he came back in and the fish were up while they woke up the HGs and more discussion was made w/him leaving shaking his head. He doesn't get and won't watch Survivor either. But finally got him into the Race couple years ago.

And yeah if there's live sex, he'll come a running to see-grin.
        Last edited by BettyBoo; 06-24-2016, 11:26 AM.
    • ROB281
      Big Brother Enthusiast
      • Jun 2015

Davonne is still the same person she's just trying to keep a better lid on it. My priority boots right now would be Jozea, followed by Paul. I know the fatal 5 sounds good and all, but I have to say I'm bothered by them using their "skills" to get by, I foresee this working until someone gets attached and it's time for her boy toy to go... I could be wrong though

Comment

• LeslieP
        Big Brother Groupie
        • Jun 2015

The house isn't a complete wreck yet. I'm surprised.

Comment

• BettyBoo
          BettyBoo commented
          Editing a comment
          The ants are keeping it tidy.
      • BettyBoo
        Big Brother Addict
        • Jun 2015

I was just looking at the team cheat sheet trying to guess the next move after the POV. IF Paul or Victor win and take down Jozea, then Bronte is best choice to go up to protect Paulie. If either Jozea or Paulie win, then Paul should go up. But is Nicole thinking that way?? Would she warn Victor off that move since he could lose member of his team? Why am I thinking so hard?

Comment

• Delvoire
          Delvoire commented
          Editing a comment
          I thought Paul was already up? Isn't there three people on the block right now?

I'm guessing that's the secret comp they will play on Sunday's episode.

• BettyBoo
          BettyBoo commented
          Editing a comment
          I hadn't heard that. Oh halibut, now I'm even more confused. Well as long as Paulie doesn't go and either Paul or Jozea departs, I'm all good.

Just saw the cheat cheat was updated since earlier today w/the 3 Ns and Glenn X'd out.
          Last edited by BettyBoo; 06-24-2016, 12:01 PM.
      • BettyBoo
        Big Brother Addict
        • Jun 2015

Cracking up watching Corey's pecs flexing while he cooks. Don't look Sgt B.

Comment

• kokomogirl
          Big Brother Addict
          • Jun 2015

It sure was interesting to watch the hamsters on live feeds last night/this morning if, for no other reason, to solidify and justify who I do and don't like. I like the alliance of 8 and the girls alliance of 5. Nothing I saw last night changed my opinion of those players. I usually quickly find that 1 person I love to hate right off the bat each season. But this year, I find 3 that I am loving to hate - Jozea, Paul, and Victor. Still a little confused about how the format of the season is going to play out - are there really 3 nominees, how will POV be played out, will the teams continue, etc. It sounds like maybe BB listened to the viewers and have come up with new competitions (and I hope so too). If the POV comp is played today like we think, it will be interesting to see how that plays out. In the meantime, I'm still loving me some James! Now I gotta go finish reading up on everything and then get some things done in real life instead of this virtual reality world that I will inhabit for the next 3 months.

Go James! Goodbye, Jozea (or Paul).

Comment

• BettyBoo
            Big Brother Addict
            • Jun 2015

Sgt B is cracking me up. He wanted to know why that chick was walking around naked. Then asked how they're pixelating if it's live. He's such a newbie-grin.

Comment

• Luanne
              Big Brother Addict
              • Jun 2015

Good morning all-

Like everyone else, I like the alliance of 8 and the "girls" alliance of 5. Would love to see the girls stay together. The only thing I do not like is that it seems Paulie is on the outside of it all. Nicole hurt his game by nominating him or did it blow it by telling everyone he was Cody's brother. He is not included in the alliance of 8. The other sides wants him gone over Jozea or Paul. I like him and hope he figures some way to stay in the game.

Comment

• BBhead
                BBhead commented
                Editing a comment
                Cody was basically in the same position his season...and he made his way to F2. I never like girl alliances, so the F5 can blow up by mid-game for all I care. The one thing I want is for Frank and Paulie to align strong.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...