This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion- June 28, 2016

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

There are also quick reference forums where you can check. These threads will contain Spoilers.

Head of Household Winner
    The Nominations
    Power of Veto

We've also added a BBU Chat Room - a place to hang out during the shows on Sunday, Wednesday and Thursday. Just another great option for you here at BBU!
    NOTE: We hope to have the Chat Room open next week!

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds ( CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. ( CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?
    Like the New Chat Room?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button. - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thanks for any support you can give !

Well this evening/morning has been...interesting I didnt realize people could be quite this clueless.. I swear LOL

I hope the next two days go by quickly and Jozea and his groupie(s) remain as clueless and sure of himself so that we can enjoy Thursday night

For now..I'm gonna go grab a couple hours nap before I gotta be up and at 'em for an early doc's appt with hubby I'll 'see' you guys ASAP later today! Have a great Tuesday all!!

Comment

As to vote total reveal:

There is a part of me that wants the 3 Amigos and Bronte B-smacked with just how wrong their conclusions and counting is. But that would be short term pleasure. Long term fun would be no count announced and their paranoia setting in. I'm sure they will think the vote got split between Paulie and Bridgette and blaming TPTB. Josea' s interview with Julie should be hilarious, especially if the goodbye messages are mean and toss his ignorance in his face.

I especially want Julie to play the 'Paulie (pause) you are (pause) safe. Josea YOU have been eliminated' stunt, just to see the smug faces go slack jawed.

Comment

I am concerned that the Creepy Crew could win and turn stuff around since as we know we're only one clown shoe away from disaster. It'll be interesting to see the Good Guys/Frank with their backs against the wall. Then we'll know how tight alliances are and whom can trust who. The fact that the Creeps haven't figured out that Father Frankie is the ringleader is good for him.

Come on Thursday!!!

Comment

• crissykins
          crissykins commented
          Editing a comment
          haha..."one clown shoe away from disaster" that made me LOL
          i think i'm going to start using that phrase in real life...i wonder if anyone will know what it means?

• BettyBoo
          BettyBoo commented
          Editing a comment
          I bet Jeff still has nightmares about that comp.

• herms is here
          herms is here commented
          Editing a comment
          Frank, probably learned some things from Boogie.

Good morning all-

Again, thanks to the live feed update posters. I appreciate all you do.

Jozea and Paul.........no wonder they do not recognize Tiffany. They have just watched part of season 16. I am so looking forward to Thursday's eviction. I really hope it is true that the vote totals will not be given. James's girls want to vote with the numbers. If James tells them right before the vote, it would be even better to hear- by a vote of 9-2, Jozea you have been evicted. I think I would love that..... Paul and Victor would be floored.........

Sometimes I like Paul. I wish he had not hooked up with Jozea. I like Natalie on the feeds.

This year is starting out to be a good season. I love the 8 pack but do not want to see it so one sided all year.

Comment

• belle1
          belle1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Paul did say that he watched BB since he was a kid.

• BettyBoo
          BettyBoo commented
          Editing a comment
          Paul's nose is as long as his beard-I call a big Pinocchio.

• crissykins
          crissykins commented
          Editing a comment
          if paul has been watching since he was a kid, how could he not know that there was an eviction every week?
          Ugh. I never like Paul from the little I've seen. i caught his conversation on BBAD with Bronte about philosophy. i was thinking to myself....does this guy know how absolutely stupid he sounds right now? Lawd.

I am praying for a "Dustin" face on Thursday. Please please please give us the "Dustin " face.

Comment

• ^Tamz^
          ^Tamz^ commented
          Editing a comment
          me tooooooooooooooooooo

• Shan
          Shan commented
          Editing a comment
          OhPleaseOhPleaseOhPlease let this happen for us!!

• bobman1966
          bobman1966 commented
          Editing a comment
          "Dustin" face was the best blindside reaction in BB history. If Jozea and company remain clueless, we are in for another "Dustin" face, probably better!

I'm just glad Vanessa isn't there-remember how we salivated over Austin departure and she flipped the vote to keep him. It was so frustrating.

Side light: Tiffany is like the no fat version of Vanessa. Looks the same, but sure doesn't taste the same. So far she's been a limp noodle, but guess she's being cautious not to play too hard too early?

Comment

• Delvoire
          Delvoire commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm sure Vanessa told her to just lay back and play it cool the first few weeks. Vanessa did basically the same, she didn't come to life until like the 3rd or 4th eviction.

• cutencuddly
          cutencuddly commented
          Editing a comment
          As far as Vanessa-flavor goes, I prefer no-fat. I'm not watching the feeds but it sounds like she might be playing how I would (unfortunately) play. Trying not to do anything wrong and getting bit in the butt because then you come off as unnatural somehow.

• JeanK
          JeanK commented
          Editing a comment
          HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I rarely hear her speak. I was annoyed at first but I'm over it as long as she stops crying.

Oh good grief, His Majesty Josea doesn't know Zingbot!!! Don't worry, you'll never meet our friend, Zingie. But yeah I would love to hear Zingbot rip him to shreds with one line. Can you imagine this batch with Dan, Will, or Derrick? No wonder Frank is mopping the floor with them in the first couple weeks.

Comment

Thank you again to the live feed updaters for the late night items.

Jozea and Paul...............what can you really say about these guys? They are clueless, and they haven't watched the show before!! I am with everyone else, I remember Paul saying he had watched since he was a kid. He is either lying to us (most likely) or lying to Jozea and the rest of the house (if this is true, then I will be floored and really impressed). Jozea actually said that there is no benefit to having watched previous seasons. Seriously? How about you would already know 3 of the competitors (4 if you want to include Tiffany)? They already know Nicole, and that is why they had a vendetta against her. How about you could see how the game actually works? You would also know about things like Zingbot and OTEV and how a veto works. I'm really hoping that the blindside hits this week and Jozea does go nuts. This could be good TV, but we've been disappointed before.

As for other players yesterday..........I was impressed with James and his ability to get info from Nat and Bronte. Nicole and Day were suspicious of James for a while, but he reported everything back to them like a good soldier. James is going to keep Nat and Bronte tight with him as long as he can. Very good strategy. Nicole obviously has a great relationship with her "team" as well, but that is because they are both in the 8-pack alliance. Day is losing a member of her team this week and that will either lose her Paul or give her the chance to really pull Paul in and make him understand. She already has a good relationship with Zakiyah. Frank has good relationships with his team besides Bridgette. I hope to see Frank try to nurture that relationship before this week is done.

Comment

I did the flashback to the idiots talking about zingbot and then later to them talking about the cameras not being on at night. That was some funny stuff. If these people can keep their mouths shut about the eviction until Thursday, then that will be great. But if they cannot do it, just imagine the melt down Jozea will have. Frank and James final 2 for me!

Comment

Wow! The hamsters are up early today

Comment

• BettyBoo
                BettyBoo commented
                Editing a comment
                No hangovers?

Well, Josea is so positive that he is going to be so popular when he gets out of the house that he will have interviews/press lined up for at least a month after the show ends. How great will it be to see him walk out of the house during the first eviction and get absolutely NO air time during the finale and just go back into obscurity.

However, one my one fear is that someone from the first four or five evictions will come back into the house. Has anyone really heard from Glenn since he left the house? I know he did a couple of interviews, but I don't think he is actually at home or anything. I haven't heard much of anything about him since he left the house.

This season is supposed to be 99 days long and they started with 16 people in the house. They have to have at least bring one person back at some point. I am hoping that it will be in the later half of the game that they bring someone back and not in the first half of the game. Otherwise there is a chance that Josea could come back into the game.

Comment

• maxxum26
                maxxum26 commented
                Editing a comment
                Jozea may be an interesting buy back though. Once he gets blindsided this week he will actually become smarter about this game. He would come back for blood and have no real allegiance to anyone else. He would make for some great feeds at that point as well.

• BettyBoo
                BettyBoo commented
                Editing a comment
                That poor twerp won't even be popular with his Mama when he goes home.

• cutencuddly
                cutencuddly commented
                Editing a comment
                Sounds like Glenn may still be in sequester.

Just no way Jozea! Bye bye buttercup. See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya.

Good afternoon peeps

Comment

The only good thing about returnees, which is a logical game expectation, is that they never last long. Josea will learning how a revolving door works. Hello Again Goodbye Again!

Comment

Natalie is more aware than I originally thought. She tried tell Jozea and Paul the other side was up to something. She's voiced concerns with people that are suppose to be on their side. The boys just blow her off like don't worry your pretty little head, we got this. They are going to regret blowing her concerns and opinions off. I like her more than the two B's, I think she chose the wrong people to side with, the 2 that thought not watching previous BB but going with natural instinct was better.

Comment

• bobman1966
                    bobman1966 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The DR gave Natalie a little assist. It was when she came out of the DR that she tried to tell Jozea and Paul. She listed 6 of the 8 members of 8Pack (she left off Day and Z). I think the DR suggested Jozea doesn't have all the votes he thinks he has.

• ~smee~
                    ~smee~ commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'm not here (working), but needed to comment here that in last night's LFU's Natalie tried t tell them to be careful around James because she heard him talking to Paulie up on skybridge. Sounded like no one paid attention then, either.

I'm looking for a newb to watch/get behind. Not a popular idea -- but I want the retreads gone asap. Oh, no, I guess I sound like Jozea/Paul/Victor. They have the right idea but lack execution -- and likability.

• Walleye
                    Walleye commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I like Natalie and agree that she got on the wrong side. She isn't dumb.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X