X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sdkgeo
    • Jun 2015

Live Feed Discussion-July 12

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

There are also quick reference forums where you can check. These threads will contain Spoilers.

Head of Household Winner
    The Nominations
    Power of Veto

We've also added a BBU Chat Room - a place to hang out during the shows on Sunday, Wednesday and Thursday. Just another great option for you here at BBU!
    NOTE: We hope to have the Chat Room open next week!

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds ( CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. ( CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?
    Like the New Chat Room?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button. - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thanks for any support you can give !
  • sdkgeo
    • Jun 2015

Morning all. Looks like the target is still on Tiffany, but it seems like a few people are starting to waiver, but don't want to rock the boat. Still two days left.

Comment

• BettyBoo
      Big Brother Addict
      • Jun 2015

I was doing some Paulie Googling to find out if he has been a male dancer. His moves for the Z's birthday dance showed some training and experience beyond standard bar dancing. Well this dirty old lady only found some underwear pix that show he's as muscular south of the border as he is north-grinning ear to ear. But still no confirmation that he has been an exotic dancer?? Wonder if there's rumors out there about his dancing? He's just too good for the average gym guy.

Comment

• llongori
        llongori commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL You are too much, girl.

At some point Paulie is going to disappear from your TV. Do we need to set up an intervention here or devise a plan to deal with the withdrawal?

• BettyBoo
        BettyBoo commented
        Editing a comment
        There's always the photos and videos, though I'd rather say 'we'll always have Paris'. But hey he's gotta compete with my eternal love, Sean Connery, recent heart throbs, Jason Statham and Tom Hardy and my newest guy, Nyle DeMarco. But, Sgt B holds my heart, they just make my girlie parts flutter.
    • KeninVA
      Big Brother Addict
      • Jun 2015

Morning Geo, and all who follow,

By my count, Da has approached James once, Nicole once, and Michelle, with a hard sell, last night. Michelle seems most receptive, or did last night. Nicole shared with Corey, who was receptive, until he talked to Paulie, then he turned off, and Nicole followed. James might be convinced, and that might bring Natalie. Without changing Z or Nic/Corey's stance, Tiff will be gone on Thursday.

Nicole has flipped then flopped back, on Da at least 4 times in the last 72 hours. She has currently flipped, and is more interested in booting Da then Frank. I don't expect that to last when Paulie shoots down Corey on the idea. But, it does not bode well for either Da or Nic. Nicole is totally in thrall to Corey, and he is playing her like a fiddle. Tell Nicole that some other girl said anything nice about Corey, and she becomes a target, in Nicole's mind. Nat is currently number one, but Corey started in on Michelle to her last night, so it is only a matter of time until Nic turns on her as well.

James has worked himself into a Corey/Paulie threesome, and appears to be working himself into a Bronte/Nat threesome as well. This gives him alternate paths, and he might bring Da along, since she is the Vet he shares the most with.

Bridgette and Frank are being put on an island, with none of their side relationships telling them how much trouble they are really in.

So, it is only Tuesday, and a house flip onto Paul or Bronte is most likely to occur tomorrow. From my perspective:
      1. A Bronte eviction, under a Bridgette HoH, when she could have pulled her from the block, is the best BB Karmic outcome. It satisfies the dictum that "Pawns go home", and since Bronte told Bridgette to not use the PoV on her, it has double bonus points.
      2. A flip on Paul actually benefits the most players in the house. It benefits all the girls, except possibly Bronte, it helps James, by removing a competitor for the SpyGirls affections, and it removes a competitive threat from Paulie and Corey.
      3. Tiff going home benefits the house least, not being a comp threat, having demonstrated loyalty to her core group, and handling her time on the block well. She is a number to get Frank out, and acts as a counterbalance to the brewing showmance alliances, which could become a real thing, with Birdgette/Frank teaming up with Paulie/Z and Nic/Corey.

Not much to see today, until the campaigning starts, but I expect more movement on the keep Tiff in front today, though I still believe it is a stiff, uphill climb.

Comment

• belle1
        belle1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Seems to me that the women in this brewing showmance alliance don't stand a chance to get to F2. In this alliance, Corey would be ideal F2.

Is James in the best position? He has been quietly building support on both sides of the house while keeping his risk low.

• KeninVA
        KeninVA commented
        Editing a comment
        James is in a strong position, but does not have the devoted loyalty of anyone, which makes his current position strong, but brittle. Depending on who he is on the block with, it is easily possible for me to see him getting booted. Up against Da, he might survive, but against Nic, Corey, Paul, Zak, he might not survive the trip, and it is not clear who would work to keep him in. Potentially Da would since I believe she is starting to give up on Nicole, and we know Nicole has given up on her.

• TTOTambz
        TTOTambz commented
        Editing a comment
        Excellent read on the situation Ken!
    • belle1
      Big Brother Addict
      Cool Text - BBUDonator 440161668319737
      • Jun 2015

I am sadly disappointed in Nicole. Her immaturity is surprising given her past experience in the game and her work as a critical care nurse. Given a choice between Nic and Tiff, I would choose Tiff every time. I was impressed with the conversation between Tiff and Michele last night. Tiff gave Michele some very good advice on how to gauge her position in the house. She has also been helpful to the Spy Girls especially Natalie and Bronte. I am hoping Da is successful in her campaign to save Tiff.

Comment

• joahnn00
        joahnn00 commented
        Editing a comment
        I am too, I wish she didn't latch on to that Neanderthal Corey, he's nothing but a sh·t stirring conceited jerk. Nicole is so blind to reality.
    • Walleye
      Big Brother Addict
      • Jul 2015

Well, I would laugh like heck if it switched to Bronte going home. It's funny for so many reasons, chief among them, what KeninVA said above. I would especially like it if Frank didn't know it was coming. The look on his face as he realizes he has no idea what is actually going on would be priceless. I'm rooting for Da on this one for sure.

Comment

• Walleye
        Walleye commented
        Editing a comment
        We really did get cheated when Frankie still won.

• Luanne
        Luanne commented
        Editing a comment
        Kevin VA, no one in the house is that smart. They do not have to have 5 votes if they split. Great idea you had. Can you slip in the house and tell them how to play this game.

• ~smee~
        ~smee~ commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey, Playmisty4me , you can like the comments if you switch to the "Latest Activity" tab at the top of the page, and locate the post you want to like there -- like I am going to do to your post now. It will show up in their messages as a like.
    • Luanne
      Big Brother Addict
      • Jun 2015

Good morning all- I would like to see Tiffany stay, just to see the look on Frank's face. I do not think there is any chance of that happening. The first couple of weeks, Da trashed her so much. She called attention to her strange ways, and everyone jumped on board. They all see Vanessa in Tiffany. Tiffany is strange, but she is not Vanessa.

I think Paulie made a mistake telling Paul everything this early. Paul now thinks he is golden. They will never have a free moment to talk without Paul. Everyone, but Bridgette, knows about the house wanting Frank out. Frank is not dumb. He will figure it out. If he figures it out before Thursday, he will win HOH.

Nicole, Nicole.... I can not get a good feel for her. I have no idea who, if anyone, she will be loyal to. She has as many alliances as Frank.

I feel sorry for Cory having to sleep in the cars. He is so tall, no way he will be able to get a good nights sleep.

Comment

• ROB281
        Big Brother Enthusiast
        • Jun 2015

Can have nots opt to sleep on the floor?

Comment

• Luanne
          Luanne commented
          Editing a comment
          I read somewhere that he tried that, and BB said it was not allowed.

• ROB281
          ROB281 commented
          Editing a comment
          Talk about a can of suck then, as a fellow 6+ footer I feel for him

• herms is here
          herms is here commented
          Editing a comment
          I was thinking the same thing. I would opt on sleeping on the floor. I hope they keep Tiff, the reaction on Frank's face would be priceless.
      • KeninVA
        Big Brother Addict
        • Jun 2015

And now James, Michelle and Da are on board with keeping Tiff. James believes he can bring Nat over. That leaves one more.

Comment

• cutencuddly
          Big Brother Addict
          • Jun 2015

Oooooooh ... make it so!

Comment

• Luanne
            Big Brother Addict
            • Jun 2015

Playmists4me- you can like the post made under comments. Just go to the top of this page. Look for Latest Activity, click on it and it will show all post, you can like anyone.

Comment

• Playmisty4me
              Playmisty4me commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you!
              That will be WONDERFUL! P

• ~smee~
              ~smee~ commented
              Editing a comment
              Ooops -- Luanne beat me with the answer! ((((((Luanne)))))

• Lynette
              Lynette commented
              Editing a comment
              Or you can just click on their name. You then see all their posts and LIKE to your hearts content. 😎
          • belle1
            Big Brother Addict
            Cool Text - BBUDonator 440161668319737
            • Jun 2015

Let's get on that train

Comment

• misscmm
              Big Brother Groupie
              • Aug 2015

oh - blecccchhhht ... Bridgets giggle, fake coyness, twittering (and not in a good way Twitter), batting eyes, fake femme fatale act .. I will toss my cookies and I really, really, really like cookies. Nurse Perverse! May I say bleccchhhht again?

Comment

• BettyBoo
                BettyBoo commented
                Editing a comment
                Oooh, tell us what you really think? Are you tossing up her peanut butter cookies? Scary that she's an ER nurse.
            • PipelinersWife
              Big Brother Groupie
              • Aug 2015

Thank goodness for this site! South Dakota is not going to be kind on my BB obsession. Having to wait to schedule internet installation until they see if my address qualifies, two people here already have, so crazy to me. Then dish can't come out until 2nd, a few days before I leave to go back home to TX. Forget that. Bless his heart, my hubby tried to get signal but not happening this time. Using my phone as hotspot but don't dare watch anything, don't want to blow through my data. Since I love him more than BB I'm not making a run for it straight back home, lol.

PS: antenna is getting 2 channels and one is not CBS.

Comment

• belle1
                belle1 commented
                Editing a comment
                Not having access is not fun. What did we do before?

• ~smee~
                ~smee~ commented
                Editing a comment
                Commiserations, Guest . Thank goodness for BBU -- because I watch the feeds only about twice all season... but I would be really upset if I couldn't -- just knowing they are out there makes me calmer.

• BettyBoo
                BettyBoo commented
                Editing a comment
                I member my friend back in olden days who lived in the country and had a ginormous dish in the yard. It was fun since you could see everything without a subscription, including the 'adult' channels. Unfortunately it became just a very expensive bird nest in just a few years. Good luck, hope you get it installed. Wish I could send you the guys who constantly beat on our door begging us to change carriers.
            • sue2381
              Big Brother Fan
              • Jun 2015

Just got home from work and turned on last night's After Dark - These folks have turned dull. I thought that I remembered from years past that it was usually much more lively by this time. Thank god for you all keeping me up to date with your lively banter and insights.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...