Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a feeling this HOH might be of the knock out variety. Last year it was the pick the competition HOH, BOB, Veto when Vanessa and Jackie won. The irony was Jason helped Vanessa study for it and she ended up sending him out that week.

Assuming it is this type of event it would be: HOH, Road Kill, Veto this time around. This would bode well for the group as whoever wins the first round could put Frank up versus potentially Paulie or Michelle hoping they could knock him out and then they could throw their next rounds.

This type of comp wouldn't bode well for Corey or James to win, but would for one of Nat, Bronte, Nic, or Da to win (assuming Michelle would throw it). I suspect it might even come down to Nic versus Da.

These types of events are also very telling for the house as they'll be able to hear the studio audiences response to each round. So getting Frank out will be met with a loud cheer and after Nic's antics this week I suspect if she gets knocked out the audience will also cheer loudly. That response along with a loud cheer if Da wins her round (especially versus Nic) would also clue in Nic her game play isn't being appreciated while simultaneously letting Da know that Nic really has turned against her!
    Last edited by TTOTambz; 07-13-2016, 11:49 AM.

Comment

And this should the last HOH with the team protection, since after next week's eviction we'll have the buy back. Wonder when the inmates will be told? Bet right after next weeks eviction and after that HOH. Or will they do the suitcase arrival? Funny how with all convos, not much about probable returns.

Giggle- want to re-caption the photo of Paulie Boy in the shower (last night's LF coverage) to read: Betty stop stalking me!!!

Comment

• KeninVA
        KeninVA commented
        Editing a comment
        Or how about ''Betty, put the switch down, I don't have time to play right now!!!''

• BettyBoo
        BettyBoo commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey, Ken, you don't what games me and Paulie Boy play!!

Good morning all. I haven't had a chance to watch any feeds this week, so as always, thanks to the live feed updaters here and everyone on the here on the discussion board for their insights.

I have been trying to figure our Nicole's gameplan. I, like many others, have been disappointed in how she has played the game so far this year. She seems to have learned nothing from her last go around. So, while trying to rack my brain and figure this out, the only thought that occurred to me is that Nicole has her F2 deal with Frank and she believes it is real. If we truly think about it, Nicole's name hasn't been floated around the house except by Bridgette as a possible nom or eviction. Frank, for as much as he has thrown pretty much every name out there, hasn't thrown out Nicole's name as a target yet. Now we know from watching his discussions with Bridge and then with the boys that he doesn't want Nic in his F4. Nic has no way of knowing this info though. If I was in Nic's shoes in the house right now, and I heard all these rumors about Frank, but I also heard that Frank has never put my name out there, I would think that my F2 deal with him is still intact. Nic's goal right now should be to get to F3 with Frank and Corey as she feels that they will both take her to the end.

I don't see a Tiffany save happening this week. I think Tiffany is still 70%/30% to be talking to Julie on Thursday night. With Nic getting somewhat outed last night, I think that will solidify herself and Corey as votes to eliminate Tiffany. We already know that Paulie is very much on the "evict Tiff" bandwagon, and it seems that Zak will go along for the ride with him on that. So with Frank, that is the 5 votes needed to evict Tiff. The rest will figure this out and jump on for the ride as well. Tiff could be our 1st unanimous eviction of the year. I did say that she still has a 30% of staying, but I think the only way to make that happen is to reflip Nic and Corey. The only way I see that happening is to open Nic's eyes to the fact that Frank isn't loyal to her. The only people who have that info though are Bridge (she won't tell Nic squat) and Paulie/Corey. Corey hasn't told her yet, so I don't see why he would blab it now. Paulie also hasn't told Nic yet, and I don't see that changing. Nic isn't going to believe Day, or Michelle for that matter, that much anymore (and neither can tell Nic that they have been told who Frank wants in the F4, and Nic isn't in that group of people). If you can't get Nic, then your only other option is to get Zak and hope that she can bring Paulie along. As you saw in Ken's post on pg 1, Zak is not going to go against Paulie on this matter. I don't blame her either. If the house were to flip, she would go along, but I don't think she cares who gets the boot this week. In her mind, none of the 3 help or hurt her game in the short or long run.

Comment

• KeninVA
        KeninVA commented
        Editing a comment
        Nic's game plan, this year, as well as in 16 was, find a catty GF. Everyone else, check for the presence of a penis, if yes, buddy up to them, if no, target them. It is going to end the same for her this time as last. She might make jury, but she is going to be a long way from the end game when she goes out. JMO

• maxxum26
        maxxum26 commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree KeninVA, that is not going to work for her again. The 1 change I see this time around is that she is trying to turn on her catty GF (in this case Day), before the catty GF can turn on her. I think it is much too early for her to be doing this. Nicole will make jury, I firmly believe this, but she doesn't stand a chance at the money. Think Britney from S14, I think that is her trajectory right now (just not as well liked).

• ~2much~
        ~2much~ commented
        Editing a comment
        Wowza!! KeninVA is going IN this year!!! Lol..

More thoughts on weeks going thru. Frank departs on the following Thursday, then returns on Friday safe from nom that week. He will not only be POd, but will realize Paulie was the boss man who lead the dump Frank movement. Then the following Thursday will be the first double eviction and Paulie and Frank will be challenged during the speed round. Who will survive? Both have good comp skills while Paulie has better social awareness. GET READY TO RUMBLE.

Comment

• ROB281
        ROB281 commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't see Frank going next week, I think he takes the next hoh actually

• KeninVA
        KeninVA commented
        Editing a comment
        ROB281 I definitely see this, with no pressure relief valve in Tiff, and Jame's prediction, when Tiff is gone, who does Frank target, being answered.

• ROB281
        ROB281 commented
        Editing a comment
        I see him going after Da

Betty, I'm hoping it's the knock out and Da wins. She'll likely nominate Bridgette and Paul and hope her or James can win Road Kill to put up Nicole. All they would have to do is tell Brig if you pick Frank for POV you'll be the primary target every week until you are gone. Nic would pick Corey so that's fine. Still I'd love to see it work out that Frank, Nicole and Brig were all on the block on eviction night next week as you would see all of them turn on each other which would fracture them working together moving forward. I also wouldn't be surprised to see Bronte or Nat win but they've done no studying it's unlikely they could beat someone like Da who'll know this inside and out.

Nicole would likely do well in this type of event, but she might be scared to be HOH b/c she would have to be the one back dooring Frank and if she continued to take her own desired route of taking out Da she'd piss off Michelle, Z, Paulie and James. Not an ideal situation for her! Suffice to say Nicole has a lot of fence mending to do today and moving forward. I'm not sure either Michelle or Da will ever trust her again and worse for Nic she's opened the door for Da to plant well you know she was seen as the biggest liar on her season right?

And I agree, if Frank does get evicted I'd suspect he'd win the buy back and he'd be going hard after Da and Paulie upon his return however both would tell him it was all Nicole's doing so he'd have to take her out to gain their trust back. Should make for an entertaining couple weeks assuming this is how it plays out.

Comment

• DeeAnneG
        DeeAnneG commented
        Editing a comment
        I would like Frank to go out the week AFTER the buy back...

Hi everyone just a quick "peek-by" reminder to our Fantasy Game players..don't forget to get your Round 3 answers in, if you haven't already You have a bit over 24 hours left
      to do so!

Comment

• cutencuddly
        cutencuddly commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL ... yup ... I'm waiting to see if Tiffany has a chance!

• Shan
        Shan commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL Delvoire I know, right??

• Shan
        Shan commented
        Editing a comment
        cutencuddly that's what I'm waiting on as well LOL

Hello , love reading everyone's posts! Can someone tell me when Michelle fainted?

Comment

• TTOTambz
        TTOTambz commented
        Editing a comment
        I believe it occurred early in the season as the comment Bridgette made happened outside with Jozea was still there, so I'll assume during one of the early HOH comps.

• MrsVee
        MrsVee commented
        Editing a comment
        TTOTambz , thankyou! Wished I could have seen that!

• SmilemakerRDH
        SmilemakerRDH commented
        Editing a comment
        I think I remember reading it was after the first Roadkill challenge

As much as I adore Paulie, I keep seeing James winning this. I've said this before and nothing this week has dissuaded me from the image of him getting the check.

Based on what I've seen so far, the most dangerous players to make it to the end are:

Paulie - the full package therefore the biggest ultimate target. Over confidence could sink him, like it did Frank, if he overplays the boss card.

James - lacks the long term strategy and brain game ability portion, but has the social game and ability to outlast in endurance challenges.

Frank - lacks the required social game, but is deadly in all comps. But his unawareness of the animosity swirling around him this week shows he can only move forward with wins.

Paul - has the ability to survive despite a rocky start. Knows who to stick to and who to peel away from. Will stab you gladly in the back and walk over your corpse if need be.

Da'Vonne - has social chops, however emotional, but trying to hold it together. So far no game chops.

Natalie - good social game, is liked, but at best she would be the ideal second place. (I'm sure it would make James happy to give her that if he could make it to final two with her.)

Zakiyah - good social game, is liked, but at best she would be the ideal second place. (I'm sure it would make Paulie happy to give her that if he could make it to final two with her.)

Nicolle - started strong, but moving down the list unless she knocks out the above.

Michelle - smart, some social game and is moving up the pecking list. But not sure who her ultimate playing partner is right now to get her moved up?

Bronte - smart, but no social game. But could work some moves if she just had somebody willing to play with her.

Corey - attractive meat head, who got into game since he knows Clay, and is only a vote. Hasn't shown any game.

Bridgette - won a game of luck, threw away her options, and once Frank is gone she's just a vote since nobody trusts her now.

NOTE: I'm not including Tiffany in this list because I believe without an act of God, aka Allison, she is going home. Also don't see anyone currently waiting in the cryogenics room as being viable even if they do return.

Comment

Another I'll never be on BB (I mean despite the fact I'm so old I remember a time before television):

PRODUCTION: Betty, STOP SINGING!

BETTY: But, sweetie pie, you told me last night with Jozea gone, I'm next in line to host the Grammy's.

Comment

For some reason Corey reminds me of Brendan. Only I could tolerate Brendan. Corey is a total meathead who thinks much like Jozcea that he will get other TV gigs from this & be famous. I'm ready for this lug nut to get booted.

And bs don't get me started on conceited Paulie. He things he can walk on the pool water, all the women in the house want him and thus can have them do his bidding. Ugh!

Comment

• cutencuddly
            cutencuddly commented
            Editing a comment
            But Paulie has reason for thinking that. He's running the house like a boss .... well, I don't know about the walking on water part ... has he tried?

• joahnn00
            joahnn00 commented
            Editing a comment
            That's how I feel too, Corey is a Neanderthal. Ugh I can't wait till he's gone.

• BettyBoo
            BettyBoo commented
            Editing a comment
            Well he did run across the pool when I was chasing him all while exclaiming 'Help me, she's back again!'

Okay Corey is officially the biggest jerk in there, Bronte asked Tiffany how tall she was, Tiff said 5' 9" Bronte tells her she could be a model, Corey pipes in and says if she loses 30 pounds. What an A-hole.

Comment

• cutencuddly
            cutencuddly commented
            Editing a comment
            Glad you mentioned that.

Corey ... if I had any doubt about you, I don't anymore. Go jump in a lake.

Poor Tiff. Watching the show and hearing her say she's been loyal to her team shows she's so out of loop and how much is revolving and changing around her she has no clue of. That team hasn't existed since Jozeas eviction.

But looks like it's a memory game of photos judging by conversations now happening with Tiff, Da and Z. She doesn't seem to get she won't be there to play?

Well enjoy a week of vaca before BB cuts you loose.

Comment

Also observation of Bridgette. Despite the silly giggles, there is obviously a brain under there from the way she won the POV. Don't think she'd be an ER nurse without a good memory. Notice when she talks about medical stuff her voice goes deeper and she gets a serious face. But then I see her laughing when she was hurt and I go back to thinking, what a twit.

Comment

• joahnn00
              joahnn00 commented
              Editing a comment
              I go with the second observation...she's a twit. I just read her blog, she plans to stick with Frank till final 2. What a joke.

• Walleye
              Walleye commented
              Editing a comment
              I believe she is smart and also doesn't have a lick of common sense. It's hard for me to believe they would allow somebody that wasn't pretty sharp in the ER. Lives are at stake. I respect her job, but I can't stand her lol.

• joahnn00
              joahnn00 commented
              Editing a comment
              That's what irritates me so much Walleye, she has to be pretty intelligent, but she is as dumb as they come when it comes to common sense.

Originally posted by BettyBoo View Post

NOTE: I'm not including Tiffany in this list because I believe without an act of God, aka Allison, she is going home. Also don't see anyone currently waiting in the cryogenics room as being viable even if they do return.
            Hopefully, if one in that room does come back, the rest of the house will boot their butts right back out the next week.

Comment

• BettyBoo
              BettyBoo commented
              Editing a comment
              Unless, muhaha the thawed HG becomes HOH and extracts revenge. But then next week one way ticket to Jury House.

Heyyyyy BBU'rs... playing 'catch up' here once again... and whew! my head is spinning! I'm so confused! lol Is Tiffany going or isn't she?? ugh!! I can't say I like or don't like her to be honest....but I tell ya, I'd SO love to see her stay just to tick Frank off, if nothing else

And IMO, it isn't in many of the HGs best interests to evict her... if I were them, I'd be booting Paul's behind...even though on a personal level, I'd LOVE to see Bronte be the one gone

Okay...gonna finish reading LFUs and then fire up the feeds for a bit

**SHOUT OUT TO THE LFU'rs by the way! Thanks y'all!!**

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X