X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TTOTambz
    replied
    And meanwhile Nicole and Corey have gone to Paulie with a bunch of lies about Da wanting him out to redirect the target onto Da. AND IT WORKED!

I really hope if Da gets in trouble that James, Michelle and Z tell Paulie the real rats in the house are Corey/Nicole who are lying to Paulie. I think Tiff will tell Da what she knows and hopefully so will Michelle. But for now they just want to keep Tiff which is ideal.

My hope is anyone who won't target Da or James gets HOH & Road Kill.

'
    Last edited by TTOTambz; 07-14-2016, 04:01 AM.

Leave a comment:

• OutOfTheDarkness
    replied
    I predicted & stated yesterday that Da would bring everyone off Paulie's edict that Tif was to be voted out by everyone. Looks like Da saw it wasn't working with her attempting so she handed off the task to Michelle. Good job Michelle & smart move on Da's part. The house better watch out; the pairing of Da & Michelle might be the ppl to beat this year.

Leave a comment:

• Shan
    replied
    y'all... is this REALLY going to happen? Oh I soooooooooooooo hope so!! PLEASE let this really happen!! I know we're this><close but still too much time between now and actual eviction time that I worry that someone, somehow will screw it up and it will change again....ugh! Someone tell me that it IS gonna happen!

Leave a comment:

• OutOfTheDarkness
    replied
    Personally I want Paul booted tomorrow. He feels to safe in the seat these days. But if they boot Bronte; wonder the following 2 things

1. Will Naralie blame Bridgette for not keeping Bronte safe like she promised & officially leave Bridgette on her own little island?

2. Will Bridgette buy a vowel or get a clue that Frank has been playing her? Or will she still ride or die with Frank until she is booted out of the house in the next 2-3 cycles? If she were to spill all Frank has told her it might be interesting for some drama.

Leave a comment:

• SmilemakerRDH
    replied
    Operation Save Tiffany is a GO....even Paulie is on board this time. Tomorrow might be a blindside after all.

Leave a comment:

• herms is here
    replied
    I saw a small part of a conversation between Paulie and Paul and out of the two of them I'm would choose Paul. Paulie to me seems kind of fake, but Paul seems genuine. What are your thoughts. This would be a stuff week for me in the house, I don,'t want to see any of those three go.

Leave a comment:

• Shan
    replied
    Heyyyyy BBU'rs... playing 'catch up' here once again... and whew! my head is spinning! I'm so confused! lol Is Tiffany going or isn't she?? ugh!! I can't say I like or don't like her to be honest....but I tell ya, I'd SO love to see her stay just to tick Frank off, if nothing else

And IMO, it isn't in many of the HGs best interests to evict her... if I were them, I'd be booting Paul's behind...even though on a personal level, I'd LOVE to see Bronte be the one gone

Okay...gonna finish reading LFUs and then fire up the feeds for a bit

**SHOUT OUT TO THE LFU'rs by the way! Thanks y'all!!**

Leave a comment:

• BettyBoo
    commented on 's reply
    Unless, muhaha the thawed HG becomes HOH and extracts revenge. But then next week one way ticket to Jury House.

• joahnn00
    commented on 's reply
    That's what irritates me so much Walleye, she has to be pretty intelligent, but she is as dumb as they come when it comes to common sense.

• beckyd30
    replied
    Originally posted by BettyBoo View Post

NOTE: I'm not including Tiffany in this list because I believe without an act of God, aka Allison, she is going home. Also don't see anyone currently waiting in the cryogenics room as being viable even if they do return.
    Hopefully, if one in that room does come back, the rest of the house will boot their butts right back out the next week.

Leave a comment:

• Walleye
    commented on 's reply
    I believe she is smart and also doesn't have a lick of common sense. It's hard for me to believe they would allow somebody that wasn't pretty sharp in the ER. Lives are at stake. I respect her job, but I can't stand her lol.

• joahnn00
    commented on 's reply
    I go with the second observation...she's a twit. I just read her blog, she plans to stick with Frank till final 2. What a joke.

• BettyBoo
    replied
    Also observation of Bridgette. Despite the silly giggles, there is obviously a brain under there from the way she won the POV. Don't think she'd be an ER nurse without a good memory. Notice when she talks about medical stuff her voice goes deeper and she gets a serious face. But then I see her laughing when she was hurt and I go back to thinking, what a twit.

Leave a comment:

• BettyBoo
    replied
    Poor Tiff. Watching the show and hearing her say she's been loyal to her team shows she's so out of loop and how much is revolving and changing around her she has no clue of. That team hasn't existed since Jozeas eviction.

But looks like it's a memory game of photos judging by conversations now happening with Tiff, Da and Z. She doesn't seem to get she won't be there to play?

Well enjoy a week of vaca before BB cuts you loose.

Leave a comment:

• cutencuddly
    commented on 's reply
    Glad you mentioned that.

Corey ... if I had any doubt about you, I don't anymore. Go jump in a lake.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X