This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion-August 27

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.

Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

There are also quick reference forums where you can check.

Head of Household Winner
    The Nominations
    Power of Veto

* These threads will contain Spoilers*

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds ( CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HEREor click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time.

( CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Binge watch seasons of Big Brother, Survivor, and other shows.

*Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions

Live Feeds not for you?

Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

A great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.- You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thanks for any support you can give!

Morning all. All I have is "This is one weird season of BB".

Comment

• Walleye
      Walleye commented
      Editing a comment
      The weirdest ever by a ways. I have to say I kinda liked the unpredictability of it but I hated the week to week play so far. It's making me crazy. I need some logic and I'm not getting it from this crew.

I have a question. What started the big fight between Paul and Michelle. I read the business about don't touch her clothes. Thought she was being ridiculous. Then Thursday afternoon the huge blowup in the storage room. But why? Now Michelle not speaking to him all while crying about her being mean.

Comment

• Walleye
      Walleye commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol ''stop actually being mean''. BBhead shoots and scores!!!!!!

• JeanK
      JeanK commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you. Found it. I caught the 3 pm Michelle listening but missed the 10 am C word fight. Wth is with Meech and don't touch my closet. Lord.

• belle1
      belle1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Meech is a problem in her own right. But before the c word fight Paul had already started attacking her as BettyBoo pointed out. Think his turn on Meech was because he no longer had her in his control. She had moved on to Nat and Vic.

After reading all of yesterday's comments, I believe that anyone but, but Vic, and the nominees should win the veto.

Comment

Twitter really starting to go to town on Natalie. "Defaming men's characters because of her own insecurities and need to feel wanted". "I dislike Nat RN even more because that douche Paulie was right about her". "They were all fooled by Nat's little act, we weren't, now they see". Yikes!

Comment

• Ladycop
        Ladycop commented
        Editing a comment
        Obviously people who can hide behind their screens and call people out. Natalie is insecure so why not just pile on and increase those insecurities within her???? Dumb IMO.

• Freebyrd
        Freebyrd commented
        Editing a comment
        My own opinion of Nat has changed tremendously. I used to like her for her loyalty and sweetness - I guess the house has changed her (to a certain degree) but, this girl is very insecure. She does not allow anyone to get a word in when having a conversation - she is continuously talking about herself while looking in the mirror or touching her hair. And...OMGoodness, that business about her making jello and the stove top caught fire b/c the water with the sugar mix in it boiled over. Good lawd! She cried about that for the longest time saying she could have killed everyone. Jeez. I couldn't watch the feeds after a while and listen to her any more! Just sayin'...it drove me nuts.

• sofieckcs
        sofieckcs commented
        Editing a comment
        I think if you go back to the beginning of the feeds, you'll see Natalie was always 'I', 'me'. I'M a nice person. I don't talk bad about people. I, I, I. She's EXTREMELY needy which wears on everyone. She's a smart girl but her neediness gets in her way. She can be thinking clearly about BB then hears someone said something about her and begins to concentrate totally on it. I also think she's playing to the Live Feeds in hopes of getting AFP if she doesn't win the game.

Paulie is the ghost in the machine. All his talk and actions still fueling the play now. I'm definitely at the 'whatever' point (that 'whatever' being pronounced with as much teenage girl disdain as can be welled up). Five people are being played by the pair of Ducks, who stir it up, then sit back and watch the others go after each other. I just can't stand listening to their aimless, misguided babble anymore.

I do think it's funny that neither Paul or Victor won a care package and that has to be bugging them. But so far they've played everyone best. My guess is that if Nicole is the last girl standing, even next to the disliked Paul, that the Girl power majority in the Jury will not vote for her.

But there is always mystery in the play to the end, just ask Vanessa, so still curious in results. Just can't listen to them get to that point. I don't need to hear how Natalies friends are all rich, how pretty Corey is, how loyal James is (say what), or how many comps Vic has win. Blah!

Comment

I'm coming out of lurkdom to ask who everyone thinks will get America's Favorite? Will it be James again? Usually by this point I feel we know who is most loved, but this time...does anybody really love any of them?

Comment

• belle1
          belle1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Up in the air, one ranking on another site had James running at first place for many weeks now he is in the middle. Paul and Vic have taken the first and second rankings. I am fairly confident that Nic, Corey, Paulie, Meech, Z , Bridgette, Da, Frank, Jozea or Glen are in the running for favorite.
          Last edited by belle1; 08-27-2016, 10:03 AM.

• Freebyrd
          Freebyrd commented
          Editing a comment
          Right now, I am thinking about not even voting at all for anyone. My mind does change, however, so in the end (hopefully) I will end up voting for someone...I just don't know who at this point.

• ManaDee
          ManaDee commented
          Editing a comment
          I can't vote for James. And hearing him talk about how he is banking on getting it makes me want to vote for him even less.

Pauls Secret service thing was probably the most entertaining thing in the house to me so far, but I am not sure the majority of voters will give it to him. I see Vic having a great shot at it.

Did you know that Thursday night was the second busiest night in BBU history?

14 years.... 15 seasons... we felt it coming!

We were burning through the bandwidth at record speed, it was a good show, good feeds, finally right?

All that goodness brings us back to ask...

If you're spending your time here with us this summer, hanging out , if you're time only allows for you to stop by for a quick look at who won what, or even if you are one of the silent lurkers, please consider making a donation to help keep us up and running, so that we can continue to do what we do for you : )

Any help is truly appreciated : )

Comment

I have warring emotions about Nicole. I would love for her to get to F3 and then get taken out by anyone and still not get any more money than Da who is in jury right now....but, I don't want her to think (if she goes out 3rd) that she might have won AFP if she was in the running. I want her to know that her ''stupid play'' has made her a juror that most people do not like. I'm not saying she isn't liked in the ''real'' world just within this game. I think part of her problem is she is so sheltered in the real world, as she as 23 year old, who is graduated from college (nursing school) and still living with her parents. She list her occupation as an ER nurse, but if you listen to her she is always flying around the country ''doing events'' so when would she have time to work? I think her coming back into the house will lead to less positive results when she goes back out into the fandom that is reality TV, although she hangs around with Frankie and let's face it, he wasn't loved by most of us.
          James, as an older contestant is just there to enjoy being ''a boy'' as he has no responsibilities whatsoever while in the house. He does a lot of thinking about the game, he just has a really bad read for the most part.
          I feel for Natalie. She is a beautiful girl and smarter than first realized, but her insecurities overwhelm her. In her mind she is never good enough or pretty enough or thin enough or..... You get my drift. She has spent her whole life trying to keep up with others that she thinks are superior to her and that is the reason that she can't relax and enjoy who she is. I pray that some day soon she will realize that she is ok just the way she is and you can like her or leave her she doesn't care. Like Sally Field once said ''you like me, you really like me'' should be her mantra.
          Corey is a jock who enjoys the life that he had outside of BB. He will enjoy more the flying around and doing events and drinking, etc. He will also have a lot of women wanting to get close to him, until they find out that unless they like sports there's not much to talk about with him. He appears slow witted when I watch him and I wonder if that is an act...but doubt it as he always seems to amaze me when I am transcribing his conversations. It also could be that his mind can't keep up with his mouth and that's why he gets into trouble. I predict that he and Nicole will be over and done with sooner rather than later because outside of this game those two have nothing, other than the enjoyment of humping, in common. Don't get me wrong, she isn't the sharpest bulb in the box but her wick does burn brighter and longer than his.
          Paul and Vic seem to be more mature and confident in themselves. I think Vic came on to make money to clear his debt and Paul did it for the challenge. Michelle came on to be a part of BB and she is ok with going because she accomplished her goal. Good for you Michelle.
          I am going to be out most of today and then heading out on Monday for a long vacation (the perks of retirement) so I will be checking in with you all via this forum to see what is happening within the BB house. Enjoy your Saturday.

Comment

• Freebyrd
            Freebyrd commented
            Editing a comment
            Hope you have a wonderful vacation - Thank you so much for all you have done here!

• Luanne
            Luanne commented
            Editing a comment
            Your assessment of the houseguest are right on the mark. Thank you for doing the Live Feed Updates. Enjoy your vacation, bring us back lots of stories.

• Pammer
            Pammer commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks Ladycop, you've shed some light on what I've been feeling, but haven't been able to put into words. It's not that I dislike Nicole as a person, I just don't feel like she deserves ALL that she thinks she does. I don't think that she's as much of a snake as she is a hypocrite. She condemns others for doing the very things that she herself does. I remember her saying once that she only works as a nurse 2 days a week, and that her first stipend check is still in the bank. That leads me to believe that her parents still foot all her bills. And I assume that Mommy still cleans up after her (as shown in the BB house, cause rarely have I seen her do anything but watch others clean). I think that 3rd place would be perfect/just desserts. No luxury treatment at the jury house and cut from the BIG money, at the last minute. Thanks again, GO BBU!!!!!

Big Brother: Julie Chen weighs in on jury house drama

Comment

• belle1
            belle1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Interesting that she chose James and Natalie over Nic and Corey. Could this be a hint that TPTB will intervene to protect or improve their chances of safety?

• nonobadfish
            nonobadfish commented
            Editing a comment
            Best line of the entire article (Julie's words about Nicole and Corey):

'Nicole has her enemies that she double-crossed (like Da’Vonne) and Corey is kind of a big lug who’s not the brightest bulb on the tree'

She's seeing the same Corey some of us are.

Good morning,

This game has me mentally drained at this point and I really need to take a step back. I'm too emotionally involved. Lol

Comment

• belle1
            belle1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Paul is good with this cast. He has the ability to revise his actions and makes others think he was the doubter in any plan when in fact he was the instigator. I still can not get behind a win for him even though that is probably the outcome.

• BettyBoo
            BettyBoo commented
            Editing a comment
            Derricks would have deboned him early.

• JeanK
            JeanK commented
            Editing a comment
            I have gone completely crazy. Also, I started smoking WAY too much.

Some joy this morning for me. Vic and Corey are have nots with sea weed and squid. Thank you to TPTB!

Comment

• Pammer
            Pammer commented
            Editing a comment
            Notice, bad have not food, and James is not a have not this week. ..Lol

• BettyBoo
            BettyBoo commented
            Editing a comment
            Yep, definitely means 'America' loves James.

OK I am not in cahoots with TPTB. First I typed a mention of Corey and eagles mating and they give him Baldwin. Then I give Nicole the giant squid award and they give the Have Nots squid?

I bet Victor wishes he had those pies now!

Comment

• llongori
            llongori commented
            Editing a comment
            BTW, where is Baldwin? If I could, I would vote Baldwin for AFP.

• BettyBoo
            BettyBoo commented
            Editing a comment
            Baldwin is staying away from the HOH room. His psyche has already been ruined by seeing too much (ah) cuddling downstairs.

• LCnSummer
            LCnSummer commented
            Editing a comment
            That's zactly WHY Baldwin has to win America's Favorite Player. A life time of professional care at

'Bird and Beak Counseling.'

Listening to the Bro conversations on BBAD, wondering how does all Paul does all his good deeds when he spends so much time wasted?
          Last edited by BettyBoo; 08-27-2016, 02:35 PM. Reason: I swear i meant to type Paul but finger did Paulie.

Comment

• LCnSummer
            LCnSummer commented
            Editing a comment
            Last edited by LCnSummer; Today, 1:20 PM. Reason: ....umnmmmm... Not buyin it!

• BettyBoo
            BettyBoo commented
            Editing a comment
            I swear my fingers have a mind of their own when it comes to Paulie!! They just keep googling him. Bad, finger, bad, finger.

• LCnSummer
            LCnSummer commented
            Editing a comment
            Last edited by LCnSummer; Today, 3:00 PM. Reason: ....UmNmmmm... STILLL...Not buyin it! ( :

Originally posted by Ladycop View Post
          Raineyc, I can totally understand. I feel that way at times. I know if I was in the game I would either have to take Paul in small doses or take the challenge to talk more than him and make him think he needs to be away from me. Yes, I could do that. Like I said in the LFU, my husband lots of times says he is giving me a good listening to. That is Paul in this house.
          Can you imagine Verbal Friendship Boner.it.all Paul on Survivor?

His hungry stressed out tribe would evict him, then eat him.
          Last edited by LCnSummer; 08-27-2016, 11:30 AM. Reason: I forgot to include Paul's favorite word. ☺️

Comment

• Walleye
            Walleye commented
            Editing a comment
            Mmmmmmmmm tastes like chicken!😳😎😈

• llongori
            llongori commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey, they did eat rats on the first season of Survivor. It's not unprecedented.

• LCnSummer
            LCnSummer commented
            Editing a comment
            LOL, chicken and rats. YUM. Yah, his goose would be cooked.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X