Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All we have to look forward to now is win the ducks and nicorey have to turn on each other.

Comment

Corey won't take James down because Nicorey will be afraid Vic will put Nicole up and it's important to Nicole to never go on the block this season. If Nicorey are smart they'll vote Nat out and have James for their final 3.

Comment

• belle1
        belle1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Think that is going to happen Nic Corey and Vic are all in to get Nat out. Talking with Vic to get him comfortable.

• sofieckcs
        sofieckcs commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm all for your way of thinking. They have to get Vic to agree.

But if they take James out they are that much closer to having all newbies as the final four. But then again maybe taking Natalie out since she has shown to be a threat to win comps is in their best interest. If James stays he needs to win HOH.

Comment

I'm crossing my fingers for a reset or any kind of special power that saves both James and Nat. The egos on the four have gotten to big and need to be knocked down. Just like when Paulie and Paul thought they had smooth sailing to the end and had every week planned out.

Comment

Vic just said vote Nat out.

Comment

• sofieckcs
            sofieckcs commented
            Editing a comment
            James is his own worst enemy. I hope someone can figure out how to shut him up to save himself.

These 4 are getting more hateful by the minute...geez! Paul and Nicole are the worst.

Comment

• SmilemakerRDH
            SmilemakerRDH commented
            Editing a comment
            She really is. I was a fan even part way through this season still....but she is really showing her true self. She has been downright nasty all season and has amped it up the last few weeks. I hope she is no where near the final 2, then gets out to see her sweet girl persona has been demolished and she's now one of the more hated BB houseguests.

• belle1
            belle1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Herms is here. James has exceeded his time this season. Forget the exact number of days. Think it is about a week now.

• SmilemakerRDH
            SmilemakerRDH commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree Herms. I think James said he went out 7th last season, so he's made it further this season. They think they will blindside him and throw him off, but Natalie is preparing him for that blindside and he will just be pissed off and out for revenge.

This season is turning into a COMPLETE redo of Season 12 where Hayden took Lane to F2 & won.

Replace Hayden with Vic
          Lane with Paul
          Enzo 3rd out with Corey
          Britrany 4th out with Nicole
          Regan with James.

Was not a fan of that season & not liking where this is heading.

Only positive is looks like Vic wins this season, which he deserves.

Comment

So how long after eviction will Nic saddle up to James and tell him she always wanted to work with him but couldn't because he was with Nat and Meech.

Anyone up for a bet?

Comment

• SmilemakerRDH
              SmilemakerRDH commented
              Editing a comment
              She will totally try, but I don't think it will work. She's burned that bridge.

The ducks plan to take Nic to F3 BBT 12:52 am

Comment

They have to get there first. Not counting James out yet if they keep him. There really are two good stories going here, the guy that fought his way back ok not the house, and two America's favorite. I am hoping for a James win if he stays.

Comment

• belle1
                belle1 commented
                Editing a comment
                Oh me too. Just heard a funny. Corey told Nic they have to start getting James back. He's kinda mad at James for not hanging out with them. Just prior to that Nat said she felt bad about James being on the block and that they have not done anything to him. Oh the irony. I guess it is all about one's perception.

I can't find the time where Paul was talking about nat and she listened. Then later told Paul she heard him. What time did that happen? I know she said something to him when he came out of DR. Was that it?

Comment

My eyes are literally on fire from looking for it, lol.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X