This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion-Sept 6

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.

Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

There are also quick reference forums where you can check.

Head of Household Winner
    The Nominations
    Power of Veto

* These threads will contain Spoilers*

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds ( CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HEREor click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time.

( CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Binge watch seasons of Big Brother, Survivor, and other shows.

*Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions

Live Feeds not for you?

Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

A great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.- You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thanks for any support you can give!

Morning all

Comment

Good morning, everyone.

So unless something drastic happens between today and Thursday, it looks like Natalie will be joining the jury house this week. And both Corey/Nicole and Paul/Victor are hoping to get James on their side just in case he pulls out a win in the next HOH competition.

Natalie keeps blaming James for the predicament that they are in right now. James has tried to tell her that they would have been fine if Victor had not won his way back into the house again. It wasn't their decision per se, it was an unforeseen twist in the game that led them to their current situation. However, Natalie is still convinced that it is all James' fault. I think James is getting tired of getting beat down about it and is starting to rebel.

Natalie also keeps whining that no one in the house talks to her. Perhaps if she interacted with everyone instead of isolating herself, they would interact with her more. Paul sat and talked to her for about an hour yesterday, Nicole talked to her off and on several times yesterday. However, those apparently do not count as she is still complaining that no one will talk to her. Nicole even asked Natalie/James if they wanted to play charades with Nicole/Corey/Paul/Victor and she said no. What else are they supposed to do? Do they need to hand her an engraved invitation?

As for Nicole/Corey, they are really trying to figure out ways to pull James closer to them. Nicole even mentioned that she wanted James to be in the F3 with Corey/Nicole. I really wonder if James/Nicole don't have a F2 deal that was made prior to coming into the house. They have both gone out of their way to protect each other throughout the game. Nicole even asked Corey yesterday what he would do if she won the final HOH and didn't take him to the F2. And Nicole has said all along that she wanted Natalie to go over James and luckily for her, Natalie has managed to convince Paul/Victor that that is a good idea, without much prodding from Nicole.

Paul/Victor are also trying to figure out how to get James on their side as well. Paul/Victor have stated that they want Nicole in the F3 with them, They want Corey evicted first once they make it to F4. At this time Paul/Victor are sticking to the F4 deal with Nicole/Corey while Nicole/Corey are talking about possibly taking one of them out soon so that James can be in the F3 with them. And if they keep James over Paul/Victor that should make for an interesting couple of days in the BB house as the remaining person will go ballistic.

It really is getting down to the final couple of weeks and depending on how the alliances shake out, it could be very interesting or very dull. However, at this point, I am ready for Natalie to go. All she does is complain about everything that has happened and isolates herself. If she is going to hide out and not mingle with those that are voting then she deserves to go home. Nicole/Corey are the deciding votes (again) this week and she has yet to really talk to either of them about how they are voting. Is she going to wait until 30 minutes before the live eviction again this week to ask them how they are voting? Seriously? If she really wanted to stay in the house she would be mingling and TALKING to the other HG. It isn't like they have been hiding all week ... they have all been downstairs, for the most part, so all she has to do is actually talk to them.

Comment

• BettyBoo
        BettyBoo commented
        Editing a comment
        You've said everything I was thinking. Some people like Nat and Michelle shun themselves from the others. James is still working the bro card.

• amj0715
        amj0715 commented
        Editing a comment
        Border57 ... Nicole asked Corey what he would do if she didn't take him to F2. She said it in a joking manner but she asked nonetheless.

• misscmm
        misscmm commented
        Editing a comment
        They also were counting the potential votes and Nic realizes Corey would get more than she would ... so .... buh bye, Corey.

I can't wait till nat leaves. I'm so over her fake act and always playing the victim blaming others for everything that doesn't go her way in the game. Hey maybe thats her strategy.

Comment

G'Morning Everyone ~

Jeez, I was so excited to finally root for a girl...Natalie was my girl all the way when this game started. But, after a couple of months, I began to see what a lot of my BBU friends saw in her. I did my best not to allow any influence from others change my mind, but Natalie showed her true colors eventually. So has everyone else for that matter. This happens every single season on BB, so I am not surprised. The thing with Nat that bothered me the most was that during her conversations with James, she consistantly complained about the others and made herself out to be the victim. She consistantly re-directed the conversation topic back to herself every time. Mememememememememe. That gets to you after a while. It really does. To be fair, Paul does it and so does Nicole. Nicole and Paul and Nat are all vying for AFP right now - it is so damn obvious. I hate that - and so does most of America for that matter. But as far as Nat is concerned, I can see where she is heading - she only wants James to be in her life as her best friend. Poor James. He even offered to pay her bills / debt for her once they are out of the BB house. Nat's reply? Oh, well, I would have to give you my passwords then (so he could get in to her online acct. to pay a bill in her name). IMO, she cut her own throat with a lot of fans upon stating that. There was no "oh, wow! thank you!!!" or, "No, you don't have to do that!" Nope. Just that she would have to give him her password. Nat seems to be more worried about what people will think if James kisses her or puts his hand on her leg than her portraying herself as a gold digger. How many times does she feel she has to state that she has worked hard for everything she has? Ok, Nat, we heard you the first couple hundred times you said that. People who constantly state something over and over are usually the one's who are guilty. I hate to say that about her, but I have had my fill of Natalie and I really do hope that she is evicted on Thursday so James will be on his own and hopefully we can see a positive change in him...enough to see him actually play BB with no other influence (showmance) involved.

Comment

• belle1
          belle1 commented
          Editing a comment
          I was pretty much neutral leaning towards supporting her mostly because of James. These past two weeks I have become increasingly frustrated and now irritated with her. Again because of James. I will be happy to see her go this week.

• belle1
          belle1 commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't know the circumstance of the delinquent child support but know that James only found out he was a dad when his child was born. He now has a good relationship with her mother and also financially supports her son from another man.

• misscmm
          misscmm commented
          Editing a comment
          Belle1 - AFTER he was arrested for being a dead beat dad. I like James A LOT, too. However, priorities, priorities ... should not include offering to pay Nat-nat's bills. ha

As much as Paulie doesn't want to be alone in a house of angry women, I know he will feel some satisfaction that the three architects of his demise: Bridgette, Michelle and Natalie will be in Jury with no chance of big prize. A touch of revenge. He will also see 4/5's of his Final Five still in the House.

This is the portion of the game where it's every player for themselves and POV is essential win. It's going to be interesting to see how it all falls out since 3 more must go in next 2 weeks.

Am curious to see Natalie's edit for network show. Will it continue to twinkle or show the side we're seeing without the glitter. Mmmnnn?

Comment

• BettyBoo
          BettyBoo commented
          Editing a comment
          James had said to Nat that the survivor should nom one from each group and let them duel it out. Did notice Corey especially courting James. Sometimes he's smarter than he shows.

• ~smee~
          ~smee~ commented
          Editing a comment
          I dunno -- I just think Natalie has been portrayed as an idiot on the broadcast show, so I can't imagine anyone who only watches the show has seen anything in her they want to vote for AFP.

• BettyBoo
          BettyBoo commented
          Editing a comment
          Listening to BBAD and lo and behold the Final Four are chatting and made the same comments I've made about Paulie, jury and execs. What do you know, that Vulcan mind meld DOES work. Live long and prosper.

NiCorey talked last night about pulling James back in. (10:00 ishBBT). Nic talked about how hurt she was when James turned against them and voted Paulie out. Now you know I have not been happy with Nic but I did see a glimmer of the Nic from her first season. Corey seemed to have a good read on James. Bottom line, their ideal is to have James in F3.

Comment

• Kodi08
          Kodi08 commented
          Editing a comment
          Nicole's only chance to win this game is with James final two so that makes sense.

Afternoon all,

Nothing to add. Have been paying minimal attention to the feeds, but went and saw the convo with Nic/Corey last night. I think James knows to win, he needs to be sitting in a chair with Nicole, and I believe she knows that as well. Had she voted out Paul last week, I am not sure what Victor would have done this week. Probably James/Nic on the block initially, with Nat as the replacement, ending up exactly where we are now, but with Michelle still in the game, and Nicole able to vote out Nat anyway.

I still think Vic/Paul have a really good chance of controlling until the end, except that Paul did mention to Vic earlier this week, avoiding winning the F5 HoH to maximize the chances of winning at F4 HoH. If he follows through on that, he will be very surprised when Corey and Nic turn on him, in order to preserve James. Paul will probably survive the match up with Victor, unless Victor pulls himself off the block.

Still very little actual game to watch, and the constant whining and backbiting of all the players is tedious at best (this is the worst cast for that since S15). Keeping James is good for Nic, not so good for Corey. JMO.

Comment

• KeninVA
          KeninVA commented
          Editing a comment
          Freebyrd. I am basing it on the propensity of the jury to vote for a newbie, over a returning Vet. I think in a Nic/James F2 votes for Nic: Paulie, Z, Corey
          For James: Nat, Michelle
          Wildcards Paul, Vic (if she or Corey are the HoH they will have been betrayed by them), DaVonne, Bridgette. That is a persuadable jury.

In a match up against Corey:

Corey gets: Vic/Paul (have said they want a newbie to win), Paulie, Michelle, Nat (maybe).

Wildcards: Davonne, Bridgette,
          Nic: James, Z

I am never right about jury votes, so I don't put much stock in this, but that is how I would be parsing out the votes, if I was Nic.

• belle1
          belle1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Ok Nonobadfish, just watched the convo. They were running sceneries about who would vote for James. He did say he would probably have more votes with NiCorey in jury. And did have a good speech against Vic.

• nonobadfish
          nonobadfish commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks, belle1! And KeninVA , your strength isn't normally in predicting jury votes, but who the heck knows this year? You may be 100% correct. Strange season.

(IMO, there should be no way Corey has a chance of winning against ANYONE in F2...but this group hasn't played anywhere near a normal BB game, so no clue what they'd do).

Watching BBAD from last nite and the Nat false eyelashes are on, so she's all fun and flirty. Meanwhile James is complaining to Corey about her ragging on him. Like telling him it's his fault she's going since SHE campaigned for him to stay. Guess their parting won't be 'such sweet sorrow'.

Comment

My two cents on the Jury --
          Vic 7/ Paul 2 Vic = D, Z, B, M, Nic, J, Nat Paul -=Pie, C
          Vic 7/ Nic 2 Vic = D, Z, Pie,M, P, Nat Nic = C, J
          Vic 7/ Corey 2 Vic = D, Z, B, M, P, J, Nat Corey = Pie, Nic
          Vic 7 /James 3 Vic = Z, B,Pie, M, C, P James = D, Nic, Nat
          Paul 5/ Nic 4 Paul = D, Pie, M, Nat, Vic Nic = Z, B, C, J
          Paul 8/ Corey 1 Paul = D, Z, B, M, J, Pie, Nat, Vic Corey = Nic
          Paul 4 / James 5 Paul = Pie, Nic, C, Vic James = D, Z, B, M, Nat
          Nic 1 / Corey 8 Nic = James Corey = D, Z, B, M, P, Pie, Nat, Vic
          Nic 2 / James 7 Nic = Pie, Corey James = D, Z, B, M, Nat, Paul, Vic (only if Nic/corey won HOH and booted Vic/Paul if james wins HOH and boots them then they vote Nic - but james still wins)
          Corey 4 / James 5 Paul = Pie, Nic, Paul, Vic James = D, Z, B, M, Nat

Comment

• BettyBoo
            BettyBoo commented
            Editing a comment
            I concur since agrees w/ my list of who can beat whom with top of list can beat anyone below:
            Victor
            Paul
            James
            Natalie
            Corey
            Nicole

As far as Natalie is concerned, Never Cared.

To me, her fake claims of sexual harassment all summer long are beyond the pale. Paul touched my thigh! Victor tried to kiss me! Paulie mentioned my butt! Corey looked at me funny! (Um, Corey looks at everyone funny...)

If she makes such claims in the real world, she is treading in very dangerous waters. By using something as serious as sexual harassment as a means of getting of she wants, she could truly destroy lives.

Comment

OK, I'm always coming down on the unpopular side, but I just have to say: Natalie has repeatedly asked James for space to think things through, and he refuses to back the hell off. As a person who needs time for introspection and deeper understanding of the things going on around me, I'm on her side. He's way too pushy for me. Just saying.

Comment

• beckyd30
              beckyd30 commented
              Editing a comment
              ~smee~, I agree totally, if someone asks for you to back off and give them space to let them think about things alone. BACK OFF - let them come to you when they are ready to talk about it. By staying so close and keeping them 'company' all you are doing is ticking them off, and given that she is heading to the JR - do you really want her to go and bad mouth you to the rest of the Jury?
              James needs to get a clue and leave Nat alone.

• BettyBoo
              BettyBoo commented
              Editing a comment
              Just a other clue that they are not a good match. I get her need for space, but what he hears is JAMES SCREWED UP and then he goes into James mode of let's quietly talk it out. Then she gets more irritated and snaps more at him, which makes him more clingy to fix it. It's not a right or wrong personality trait, but mismatch of their life styles. It's one of those things a couple would have to recognize and work out if they want to make a go of it.

So I have been a lurker for years here, and only throw out my 2 cents now and again. I read on another website that Natalie slapped James the other day. Can anyone confirm this for me? I have never been much of a Natalie fan. I get her needing some space, but she's been all up on James all season and only after she threw him under the bus does she need alone time. My hope is that Natalie goes home 3-0. Which fuels James into beast mode to win HOH and he puts up Nicole and Paul. I would like to see Victor and James at the end with Vic getting the money. He has worked his [email protected]# off to stay in that house.

Comment

• joahnn00
              joahnn00 commented
              Editing a comment
              I think the only thing she did is James put his hand on her knee and she slapped his hand away. That happened a couple days ago. Saturday or Sunday. It was out of frustration and moodiness on her part.

• Ladycop
              Ladycop commented
              Editing a comment
              cozmiksoul, this wasn't the first time that Nat has asked for space from James. Earlier in the season she said she needed alone time. I can't remember exactly when it happened but she was lying in bed in the London bedroom and said she wasn't feeling well and just needed time. I like Natalie, and since I just got back from vacation I have only had what was posted here to go on so I haven't watched the feeds for over a week, but the Nat I have seen this year comes across as genuine. I think she has told James numerous times that she doesn't want to hurt him and needs time to think once they are outside the house. Now that their time is winding down James wants to lock her up. Why can't he just set her free. If she comes back great, if not.....

OMG if the BBU Overlords can do it, just found a hilarious picture on Donny BB16 Twitter page. It's him and Nicole as the farmer and wife in the American Gothic painting. Please try to share it here. Funniest thing ever.

Comment

Natalie is trying to guilt James into self evict. She's at it again. 'I went up to Vic to save you and now I'm going.' James: Do you want me to go up and tell him? Nat: No, if you wanted to you would have already done it.

Comment

• Kodi08
                Kodi08 commented
                Editing a comment
                Wait......What?
                If she went upstairs to save him and now is going home then she got what she wants so why would he offer to go upstairs to do the opposite.

/shakeshead

• sofieckcs
                sofieckcs commented
                Editing a comment
                The stuff that she says is just UNBELIEVABLE!! She doesn't think OR CARE how it makes anyone else feel.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X