Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So hoping James wins the first HOH. He just has to hang on. Then maybe, just maybe he can win the 3rd HOH. Texans unite!

One thing for Paul is he has made catchphrase for our house. Hubby and I go around saying "Friendship."

And yes Corey is a Texan but he is an Aggie as well. That's a strike against him. Lol!

Comment

• herms is here
      herms is here commented
      Editing a comment
      I feel that James has a good chance of winning part one. But to insure that maybe Nicole and Paul should throw it to him. This way they can make sure that they go up against him in the final part, thus insuring that they pick who goes with them. I am a James fan and believe that he had has own strategy and it has worked for him.

I am trying to imagine a Final Two with Nicole and James trying to verbalize why each should win. Nicole apologies to everyone and promises free medical care for the knives in the back. James will announce its not his first rodeo and explains he had to lose everything so he could win the game.

If Paul makes it to Final Two he will insult everyone in the Jury, making them laugh at his accurate jabs, while neither James nor Nicole will have a coherent argument to vote for them.

Honestly now that Corey is departing, I'm just staying at the station, off the train rides. Paul has played the toughest game, but Nicole survived and thrived. James just survived. Each one has back-stabbed when they felt it was necessary, turning on an alliance.

As much as I've enjoyed Paul's sense of humor and performances, there's a darkness and meanness in his soul that turns me off. Nicole is annoying with the whiney oh poor pitiful me, but I think her moves were game related not so much personal. So the moves don't bug me as much as it does others. James is pretty much an honest guy, but he skated by because he was basically inoffensive.

This is the order I feel are most deserving to win based on game play. But, I'm not the voter who was dumped on by them so I don't have any personal bitterness. Some can put it aside but than there's a Vanessa who feel wounded. Final mystery of the season.

But, tonight we'll see Paulie probably being an A$$ again. What can I say, But that's my Butt Boy being a Butt-Head to the end. My guess by the body language of the picture is that his declaration of the unprotected sex with Zakiyah was announced in the Jury House. I rewatched that moment and he told Vic and Paul. As we know, tell Paul, tell the world. Talk about the Gossip Girl. If this is what it is, then Mama Da should not be getting into it - not her business. But sure it'll be more entertaining than the House show this week.

Comment

• amj0715
      amj0715 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with most of your statements. I don't have a problem with Nicole or her gameplay overall this season. While I know that a lot of people really dislike her, I just focus on how she has played the game.

I don't think that James has a shot of winning, regardless of who is he is sitting next to, unless it was Corey. And since James is an idiot, he will vote to evict Corey tonight and cost himself the game.

Paul has been loud throughout the game and has made some impressive game moves. He has been on the block 6 times, but he was never really the target (unless you count week 3 after Josea and Victor were evicted). Paul was usually the pawn when he was nominated, so does it really count? He did turn his back on the Executives alliance and got Paulie out of the house, but it wasn't his idea, he just went along with it. I am not sure he would have done it on his own with the prodding from Victor.

Nicole has only been nominated once ... and that was at the F4 when there weren't a lot of options left in the house. And this is despite the fact that almost every HG has called her out as they were exiting the house. From Tiffany all the way to Michelle, they all called her out and told the house to target her and get her out of the house. And despite all of that she avoided being nominated, much less being evicted all that time. How do you have every HG that leaves the house call you out and still not get nominated? It required a lot of fancy footwork from Nicole and the ability to create strong relationships in the house.

And that might be why Nicole wins if she makes it to the F2. Even if it is Paul and Nicole in the F2, I think she might still pull out the win. I think that while a lot of the HG disliked her as they were leaving, they can't help but respect the fact that she managed to stay in the game until the end, despite the target on her back.

Paul/Nicole F2:
      Da'vonne -- could go either way but I am leaning towards vote to Nicole.
      Bridgett -- vote Paul
      Zakiyah -- vote Nicole
      Paulie -- vote Nicole
      Natalie -- could go either way
      Victor -- vote Paul
      Corey -- vote Nicole
      James -- vote Nicole

Paul/James F2: Paul wins ... no questions

James/Nicole F2: Nicole wins ... no questions.

Just wanted to say in regards to James and whether or not he should win the game if he gets to F2: There's a HUGE difference between not winning comps because you are unable to, and one where your strategy is to lay low, throw comps and not win on purpose. James has said often that that's his strategy. He's been on the block just once. It's really just a perception that he hasn't done much in the game, and he's done a lot to still be there. He's been no one's goat, he hasn't been dragged there by someone else. IMO, if you aren't dragged there because you're incompetent and no one in their right mind would vote you a win, you should have as good a shot at it as anyone else.

I don't know that I want him to win in particular, but he's done as much in his game as any of the others to deserve the win.

Comment

• belle1
      belle1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree, James has been an active player with a plan in the game. The past two weeks he has been off but I think he understood that he did not need to win comps during these weeks. He knows his strengths as well as his weaknesses. I think he did try to win this last HOH understanding the importance, but unfortunately not his forte. I do expect him to fight for the first comp tonight. He has a good chance of winning

Nic was only a target for those being evicted, not for those remaining. Even Meech changed her target when she had the opportunity to put Nic on the block. James was always a priority target for the ducks and Jozea's group. So both either by luck or by design, were on the block only once and neither ended up being the target
      Last edited by belle1; 09-14-2016, 11:09 AM.

• KeninVA
      KeninVA commented
      Editing a comment
      I think TTOT's analysis is spot on, James actually made huge moves in the game, getting out Frank, getting out Z, which made Paulie vulnerable, voting out Vic, pulling Nic/Corey back in, and now voting out Corey.

The problem for James, as BettyBoo points out is that he will be unable to articulate that story in any coherent way. Against Nicole, he has high potential votes to win from Nat, Michelle, DaVonne, Victor. Nat and Michelle, might bring along Bridgette, and depending on Z/Paulie relationship this week, Z might be a vote for James as an FU to Paulie.

• belle1
      belle1 commented
      Editing a comment
      James and Nat did some practice F2 speeches, most aimed against Vic but still he has practiced.

Listening to Big Brother I realize we've become Pavloved. As soon as we hear singing, STOP SINGING. An HG does something that could be dangerous, STOP THAT. Or someone whistles, THAT'S ANNOYING. I roared with laughter when Paul was being even more obnoxious than normal with production, and he finally got a F*CK YOU from Sparky.

I remember back to Johnny Carson when he'd say it was so hot today and the audience would automatically respond, How hot was it. Or on Match Game, when Gene Rayburn would start, Dumb Dora was so dumb and the audience would shout back, How dumb is she.

It's fun and makes us feel in the joke. But wow it is easier to train a human than it is a cat. Miss Whiskers just concurred as she waved that thing in my face, saying you are feeling sleepy........

Comment

So we have a snake, a bully, and the village idiot in the F3. Tonight's episode should be exciting, as well as the live feeds and BBAD as we watch the Part 1 HOH play out. Wasn't last year's comp the one where they sat suspended on discs, repeatedly being dipped in some kind of cold, red, slimy water and banged into a wall? Didn't Van have to use ice packs afterward because the rope kept cutting into her? They've already done a comp of sitting on the disc suspended from rope while circling round and round. So will it be a different kind of endurance comp this year?

​​​​​​When CBS sends in the cleaning crew after the show ends, I wonder how many shedded snake skins they will find that Nicole has left behind!

Comment

• KeninVA
        KeninVA commented
        Editing a comment
        They did do that last season, and it was similar to the HOH comp Vanessa had won previously standing on a disc, as the rope swung around. Victor won that comp this year. They typically have not repeated the sit on a disk and get slammed and dunked, season to season, so the HoH part 1 is going to be either some weird skill/endurance thing, like the ice skating, or standing on a surfboard, or a more typical upper arm strength endurance, like holding a bar while standing on a rotating log (which is what I think it will be). If they really want James to win part 1, they will just pull the wall back up, and let James/Nic/Paul re-battle it out.

Happy F4 Eviction Day y'all!

hope I get to watch LIVE with y'all for a change tonight...we shall see

One more reminder for my Fantasy Game players.. If you haven't yet thrown those darts for Round 14, run on over and do so! You have 8 hours left to hit that Round 14 Dartboard

Comment

How are they gonna clean and sanitize that place in one week. Honestly I'm sure it smells like a crime scene of decaying bodies in there. (Maybe Glenn is still in there!) Bet the ants are partying knowing they gotta another 10 wks of free food. Just gotta go deep when the debuggers come through spraying and they're good. I'm sure the colony has that down pat after 17 yrs.

Comment

• Border57
          Border57 commented
          Editing a comment
          The place has got to be just concrete and steel. Go in there with a pressure washer and let 'er rip. Just like you would a barn.

• BettyBoo
          BettyBoo commented
          Editing a comment
          Hopefully mattresses and padded furniture will be replaced. Also carpet could be cleaned but stuff still left behind. To me it's like moving into a student apartment, no matter how you clean there's still an ugh feeling.

• Lynette
          Lynette commented
          Editing a comment
          Love the analogy to a barn Border57 😛

If they do something spinning like the one Rachel won and porche puked I think James would win that one easy? Pauls anxiety would get to him and Nicole would throw up.

Comment

Originally posted by BettyBoo View Post
          How are they gonna clean and sanitize that place in one week. Honestly I'm sure it smells like a crime scene of decaying bodies in there. (Maybe Glenn is still in there!) Bet the ants are partying knowing they gotta another 10 wks of free food. Just gotta go deep when the debuggers come through spraying and they're good. I'm sure the colony has that down pat after 17 yrs.
          I'm wondering if they have another site for this BBOTT. Either that or they are going to bring in a huge crew to clean it up and re-decorate it. I decided to tune in for bits here and there but not anything like the eye I keep on the feeds during the summer. I am a sporadic feedster as it is but I'm not ready to give up BB yet! Hoping for win for Paul.

Also I have not posted all season but did make a donation and plan to continue to help. How do I change the icon over my name on the new site? The girl in me feels uncomfortable posting w/ a male outline LOL!
          Last edited by bluewave; 09-14-2016, 01:37 PM.

Comment

• belle1
            belle1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Go to the help section. Then click manage your account. You will find section on how to change your avatar

• Luanne
            Luanne commented
            Editing a comment
            Love to see new post. Who are you pulling for.

Hey guys,

If you are here and enjoying the website, please consider making a donation to help us cover the September server expenses, as well as gear up for Big Brother Over The Top.

Any help is greatly appreciated : )

Comment

What is it with people not fighting to stay this year. I mean how many times do we need to see someone pout in bed instead of trying to justify to the power why THEY should stay. I mean Corey should be having a conversation with James explaining the pro's of keeping him. I mean at least try and if you go out then at least you tried.

Comment

• Luanne
              Luanne commented
              Editing a comment
              Nicole told him about Paul wanting to take her to F2. He should be sharing that information with James.

Originally posted by Kodi08 View Post
            What is it with people not fighting to stay this year. I mean how many times do we need to see someone pout in bed instead of trying to justify to the power why THEY should stay. I mean Corey should be having a conversation with James explaining the pro's of keeping him. I mean at least try and if you go out then at least you tried.
            Or he could cry about his sick aunt and ex girlfriend, promise to kill anyone of their choosing, and refuse to bake pies. The only thing that my boy didn't do was sing loudly:

I'm not livin' without you
            Not livin' without you
            I don't wanna be free
            I'm stayin', I'm stayin'
            And you, and you, and you
            You're gonna love me
            You're gonna love me, yes you are
            Yes you are

Comment

• Kodi08
              Kodi08 commented
              Editing a comment
              I would go with strategic reasons for keeping him though

Hoping for Vic to win the AFP. He deserves at least that, and I wish he would have won the whole thing. That said, I'm hoping for a Paul/Nicole F2, and feel that Paul (like him or not) should now win the whole thing. I know many people are rooting for James, but I disagree that he's played a decent game. I don't think he in any way deserves to be in the F2 compared to the others left. His gameplay - or lack of, better said - was terrible. Pretty much non-existent. I'd much rather see people who actually PLAYED the game win the money at the end, and that includes second place.
            If James does manage to get into the F2, I would certainly hope he loses. And please, don't bring him back again.
            Last edited by lyriele2; 09-14-2016, 04:07 PM.

Comment

• cutencuddly
              cutencuddly commented
              Editing a comment
              Whether James deserves it or not, aren't you hoping for whoever wins the final HOH to make a good choice for who to take to the end?

It completely sucked for Cody to choose Derrick based on friendship and who deserved to be in the end. By making that choice, Cody showed that he did not deserve the win.

If Paul chooses Nicole over James, then Paul is showing that he does not deserve the win.

Maybe he'll win anyway, because it's so hard for women to win sitting next to a male, and because they're judged more harshly for comparable behaviors to the ways that men win, but if Paul chooses Nicole then Paul is not playing smart. And don't you want the winner to have played smart?

• Lynette
              Lynette commented
              Editing a comment
              If Paul is the one to choose, I think if he picks James he wins hands down and it is a toss up against Nicole. The women who are a majority may put their pettiness aside and decide they do want a woman to win. Based on gameplay though, I think Paul played better than Nicole and deserves the win.

• cutencuddly
              cutencuddly commented
              Editing a comment
              ... agreed

If James makes the Final 2, he should point out to the jury that Paul/Nicole were protected by comp beasts and that helped them stay. Vic won 6 comps not counting the buybacks. Corey won 5 comps. James was with Nat who won one and all know he is not good at the mental comps. All in all, he did a good job of avoiding eviction considering he didn't have the cover that Paul and Nicole did.

Comment

After reading everyone's comments, I feel like James sending Corey out tonight over Nicole is pretty much sealing the deal that she is taking the big prize home next week. Every one of them has talked about what a snake she is, yet there she is sitting pretty with a deal to F2 with both James and Paul. I think any anger that is or was felt by the jury will turn into "she survived and beat me" and they will give her their votes. She did position herself pretty good in the right alliances at the right times and had Corey there playing blocker for her.

Paul did a similar thing with Victor winning him through some tough spots. The Ducks just got got first. I think that their inexperience made them too trusting and if Paul is serious about taking Nicole to F2 that trust is going to make him the runner up.

I can't say that James was playing or not, I guess laying low is a strategy or sorts. I don't call it floating, I think he thought he was in with the right people and was waiting for his time to step up, no point of making waves if you don't have to right? Problem there was he got tangled up with Nat and had 2 people to keep safe.

Hoping for Paul, will vote for Vic AFP, and pray Nicole will not be back EVER.

Last edited by DisMom; 09-14-2016, 06:00 PM. Reason: Edited to a bolded chant, at the request of Lynette :)

Comment

• Lynette
                Lynette commented
                Editing a comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                Needs to be BOLDED and repeated. 😛

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X