This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion-September 20

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.

Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

* These threads will contain Spoilers*

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds ( CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time.

( CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Binge watch seasons of Big Brother, Survivor, and other shows.

*Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions

Live Feeds not for you?

Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

A great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.- You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thanks for any support you can give!

Morning all. One more day.

Comment

Giggle, forget all the game stuff, I'm stuck on Nicole saying it felt like EARTHQUAKE. WEATHER!!!

Can't wait for Wed nite when we finally get put out of misery and this season ends. Yeah, new Survivor too. Looking forward to the new since the old just ain't working.

Comment

• BettyBoo
        BettyBoo commented
        Editing a comment
        She's from north of Detroit where we seldom feel earthquakes. I think Paul entered the house as a bit of a loon and James seems to stumble through life, so can't really blame her for them. She does drive me bonkers with that whiney voice so maybe she's messing with the chi out there? I have never heard of earthquake weather, though we do know that animals can sense them coming. I remember they had a good rumble once on BB, but only guessing it was Jordan/Jeff 1st season?

• misscmm
        misscmm commented
        Editing a comment
        Ohthishouse .. I am also from No. CA and know exactly what you mean about earthquake weather!

• Lynette
        Lynette commented
        Editing a comment
        You are right @JeanK and that is when Paul said it right after he said it was a light drizzle. Nicole may have said it later, but Paul was the one to bring it up.

Good Morning Geo & All who follow ~

I heard the lie that Nic told Paul - about how James said he could beat both of them. Lmao. IF Paul is half as smart as he really is, he will know that is a blatant lie. But he doesn't care, as long as Nic is willing to play along with him, I am hoping for a blindside on Finale night!!!! Deep down, I don't think it will actually happen, but I still hold out hope that both Paul & Nic are just snowing each other this past week. Does Nicole have the cahunas to make such a bold ballsy move (on her own) and take James if she wins F-3 HOH? I feel that Paul, for sure, is taking Nic - because of his history of totally hating on James from week 1. Nowhere in the LF's can I find a moment where James told Nic that he could beat both of them. It takes a person with a very good memory to tell a lie, and I agree with those who said Nic is forgetting her lies told. Well, 2 more full days of waiting, then we will know tomorrow night once and for all and be done with this season. I have really enjoyed reading all of everyone's thoughts this past week - and all season. You all make it worth it!

Comment

Who will win? Answer is Paul with over 50%. Who should win? Paul with an even higher percentage. Then the question asked is how each juror will vote with the three possible F2's. In all three instances, Paul LOSES. Nicole wins in both her F2's and James wins in a James/Paul matchup.
        Last edited by KennyERJ; 09-20-2016, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Does anyone have the link where Dr. Will did an interview after he taped the Roundtable discussion with the Jurors?

Comment

• Lynette
            Lynette commented
            Editing a comment
            It's here in the discussion thread.

https://www.bigbrotherupdates.com/fo...%99s-ever-seen

• MrsVee
            MrsVee commented
            Editing a comment
            Dr. Will said ,When a juror comes in to this segment with a set opinion it shows lack of intelligence.
            Hmmmmmmm wonder who he thinks is stupid?

• Freebyrd
            Freebyrd commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks Lynette!

Well, here it is, our last full day of feeds in the house. I still don't know what's going to happen for F2. Paul and Nicole are still slamming James. James eavesdropped and heard them talking so now his spirit is even more broken than it was. Paul's mouth is still as filthy as it has been all season. Nicole is still slithering around the house. Who would have thought at the beginning of the season that the most obnoxious player, the snake girl, and Jamesy would be in F3!?! I expect the next 24 hours will be filled with the same James bashing while Nicole and Paul praise themselves and each other. I have, for the most part, enjoyed this season although it was difficult to get behind any one person. This year was definitely different than any other. The one thing I have been disappointed in is the live feeds as CBS has repeatedly and increasingly limited what we were permitted to see. I have complained to them several times.

But, I must say, I have greatly enjoyed spending my summer with each and every one of you. Looking forward to the Survivor premiere and the BB finale tomorrow night.

Comment

Briefly turned on the feeds. James in bed, as usual. Nicole and Paul in the kitchen talking and telling all their game secrets. Game isn't over yet. Foolish.

Comment

Hi BBU'rs! Happy FINALE Eve! just poppin by to remind Fantasy Game players...get those FINALE Round answers in if you haven't yet! You have a bit over 24 hours to go! Throw your last darts --->> HERE

Comment

Listening to Paul and Nic's game talk ... Have I been watching a different show? This P & N have never napped, back stabbed, started alliances, talked badly about other HGs... They've won so many comps with no help, no support ... They've woken every day planning their strategies and socially got along with everyone. Who ARE these people and what did do with the real P&N??

Comment

• sofieckcs
                  sofieckcs commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I know. Nicole said in practicing her speech that she talked Natalie into putting up Paul/Victor instead of Nicole/Corey. Did I miss that??

• Walleye
                  Walleye commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I wonder. The ending is so scripted. They ask prepared questions. It isn't really a free for all question and answer session. Nicole knows this otherwise she would get called out by several people.

• kokomogirl
                  kokomogirl commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Dang, I missed that version of BB18 'cause that sure is not the way I remember Nicole and Paul playing!

Walleye - it sure is scripted! I miss the old days where the jury really put the finalists on the hot seat and asked them serious questions that made them squirm.
                  Last edited by kokomogirl; 09-20-2016, 05:09 PM.

I haven't been able to watch the feeds much this week but I am glad to read that James overheard Paul/Nicole talking and knows they are planning on taking each other. At least now he will not be blindsided.

I really don't care who wins out of Nicole or Paul. They both must have played a good game to be sitting in the final 2 chairs but I just don't like either of them.

I guess I am getting old, but I have had so much trouble watching the feeds this year because of the foul language. It seems to get worse and worse every year. The editing staff really should get hazard pay. It can not have been easy to get enough footage this year for even an hour broadcast.

Ready for tomorrow night and this to be over. I am going to tune into the online version just to see how it is going to work but if there are similar house guests I will probably tune out pretty quickly. Sad that the Amazing Race is not starting this week too. I have enjoyed that more than Survivor the last few years.

Comment

kokomogirl I miss those earlier days of the finalists squirming in the hot seat!! So entertaining and hgs'feet were held to the fire😈
                  Last edited by Ladychef; 09-20-2016, 05:02 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

• misscmm
                    misscmm commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That's one of the great things from Survivor ...getting grilled before they vote ...

• Luanne
                    Luanne commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Those were the good days. We did not get to see the questions but they came back on right after. Loved hearing how the finalist drilled by the jury.

This has been a disappointing season but I have thoroughly enjoyed reading everyone's insights. Hopefully the new BB will be a LOT better!

Comment

I was doing some stuff on laptop, so decided to take a peek at the feeds. There was piggy Paul, with his shoed foot on the dining table!! And of course he was picking at his nose. AND he has berated Michelle about what a slob she was? This is the man who refuses to wash his hands after peeing, then goes to cook? Between the sneezing and zit popping in the kitchen, I couldn't eat anything they prepared. Vic was the only one with good hygiene. I remember him sneezing, he used a tissue to clear his nose, then actually washed his hands before he went to cook again. The other people were constantly sneezing right into the food. (Of course, I sneezed nice and loud while typing this and scared the halibut out of Miss Whiskers. BUT at least I wasn't cooking.)

Comment

• joahnn00
                      joahnn00 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I agree, and what is shocking for being a nurse Nicoles hand washing skills are atrocious!

• Lynette
                      Lynette commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Unfortunately Paul's comment is burned into my brain and I wish I could forget it...I was touching my weiner, not my a** ....in response to BB calling him out.

And Nicole, walking around that pig sty barefoot after just getting out of the shower, then cooking with her feet firmly planted on dead ants and bug spray. You can tell she is a slop, just look at that bathroom, it's all her stuff everywhere. James and Paul are pretty much all packed up.

Talked to my son and daughter in law and they only watch the show.. No live feeds or BBAD. They TiVo the show and watch with their daughters, 9 and 11. I asked her are they caught up on shows? She said, think so, there are three left in house. I asked her, who do you think will win? She said, they all agree on Paul. By the way, if I were his mother, I would prepare soap laced dinners, and stick a bar of soap in his mouth, as his mother I would not want him to kiss me with that filthy mouth. Go Paul, and Vic for AFP.

Comment

• kokomogirl
                      kokomogirl commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Showing my age here but, as kids, we were not even allowed to say ''darn'' as my father deemed it just another word for ''damn'' which was considered close enough to saying ''god ****''. So, as someone who was bought up in a home where cursing and foul language were just not acceptable but also something that was so foreign and unnecessary, it took me a long time as an adult to get acclimated to foul language. I still think the English language is vast enough that foul words are not needed but I no longer shudder at how easily people are to use such words.

Mamas, get your bars of soap out! We got some potty mouths to clean!

• GrandmaSusan
                      GrandmaSusan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      My mother said using a curse words shows ignorance!

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X