Please Help Support Big Brother Updates

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please Read Info on BBU Moving Forward...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Read Info on BBU Moving Forward...

Good Morning!

It's a bittersweet day here at BBU ...

We have enjoyed sharing this season with all of you ❤️

As we make our way to tonight's season Finale and look towards this new "Over The Top" season, we have some news that we need to share.

Normally at this time, we're looking to the off-season of Big Brother ... I think that one of our members actually summed up what normally happens here at BBU when a season ends...

When asked the question:

Since the new "Big Brother Over the Top" season will stream exclusively on CBS All Access, do you think you will use this website more or less during the new season?

They responded... that based on family, work, etc...

"have to pull away from BBU ...This place is like a 3-month family reunion that happens every summer, but the time comes when it's time to go home and back to work"
    Which is typical and understandable... BUT

Even though a good number of you do have to pull away, get back to family,etc. there is a good portion of you who when asked the same question- use BBU more or less.... others said

they would rely on BBU MORE .. because since Over the Top is exclusively online.
    So with that .. comes our dilemma...

This new Over The Top Season gives us pause ...

Will people just not watch, will they watch it all online and not need/rely on BBU,.... OR ....will they rely on BBU more than in a normal season, because they won't have the time to "online watch"?

We would LOVE nothing more than to continue to provide coverage, just like we have for the past 14 years here with most of you.

We will do what we can financially to stay afloat, but we can't do it alone.

This Over the Top, is going to happen and we want to be here for you, in whatever way you need us, but we'll need support.

During a "normal off-season' we always like to remind people that BBU is always here, we do talk about Survivor, the Amazing Race and BBFanShan always has her Fantasy Games going on.

BUT .. this isn't going to be a normal off-season...

We have the opportunity to cover this new Big Brother season Over the Top ...however, we can't do more forward without support.

In order to move forward with the bandwidth and expenses, we'll need to raise at least $500.00, to cover the initial cost for October.

We look forward to continuing this adventure with all of you, ( you know you'll be peeking in ) !!

Thank you for any help you can give ❤️

Made a donation

Comment

• KennyERJ
      KennyERJ commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks again, Walleye!

Just sent a donation. Didn't see the usual place to put the screen name.

Comment

• KennyERJ
      KennyERJ commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for your donation, soflaguy! Use the ''Contact Us'' link at the bottom of the page to let Lexie know you donated.

Just made my donation too - Like Soflaguy said though, there was no place to type in my screen name.

Comment

• KennyERJ
      KennyERJ commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks so much Freebyrd . Use the ''Contact Us'' link at the bottom of the page to let Lexie know you donated.

Thank you guys, your support of BBU really means so much!!

Comment

Question.... Do we order the feeds through BBU? Do you guys get credit? Hope so!!

Comment

• KennyERJ
        KennyERJ commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes ~2much~ . Just click on one of our banners and complete the sign up process. We only get credit for NEW subscriptions so if you've signed up for CBS All Access before, just use a new/different email address to create a new account. Thanks!

Yes, yes and yes... like Kenny said above... ^^^^

Comment

Lexie , did you raise as much money as you needed at this time? Thanks, smee.

Comment

Made a donation today. I'm still here and might be interested in survivor this time. I liked the first show.

Comment

• Walleye
            Walleye commented
            Editing a comment
            I liked the first survivor episode.

• kokomogirl
            kokomogirl commented
            Editing a comment
            I always like Survivor! You don't see as much game strategy because so much is dependent of winning that immunity. And then they edit it all down to just an hour show (40-42 minutes without commercials). I like the challenges and watching the tribe dynamics develop and change week to week when they're dirty, hungry, bug eaten, and getting on each other's last nerve.

OK good to know I'll definitely be ordering it with you guys if I get it.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X