Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Da'Vonne telling them that they ( the girls ) HAVE to stick together.... it's a game... but it always seems when a guy comes along..the girls get all goo goo .. and lose focus...

Da'Vonne- I just want us to be the last 4 standing...

Comment

Da'Vonne talks about how Tiffany likes Paulie...

Zakiyah- don't let me stop you ( Tiffany ) from getting with your future husband

Comment

Nicole tells them that she doesn't trust Bronte at all.. she sees her throwing everyone under the bus... to keep herself in the game...

Comment

( sorry my computer crashed )

While they girls are in the Have Not room talking...

Frank and Corey are outside talking...

Frank tells Corey about the plan to get Tiffany out ... after Bronte...

Frank- I want Tiff out because I feel like I'm up on the block if she wins.

Corey - I don't think you would be

Comment

Corey to Frank - I like Nicole,... but I've been trying to separate myself from her

Comment

Frank says that he looks at things like if Natalie and Bridgette hadn't been on the other side.. they would be the kind of girls they could bring over...

Corey - well we still probably could with Natalie..

Frank- no.. they are going to want her out ...

Frank- if Natalie or Bridgette won ( HoH ) we could probably get in their ears... tell them they are going to be gone .. if they don't listen to us... get them to put up 2 people on our side...

Comment

Inside...

Da'Vonne- my only concern with her (Natalie ) is why these boys are protecting her so much?

Nicole - Corey told me that Frank wanted Natalie to stay

Comment

Michelle -if we keep her (Tiffany)... she's going to go after Frank
                  Da'Vonne- Then we don't have to.
                  Nicole- That's what I was thinking

( oy .. is your head spinning .. because mine is.. Tif has to go .. Tif needs to stay... )

Comment

Nicole asks Da'Vonne why she thinks that Tiffany is out to get her ..

Da'Vonne alludes to hearing something in the DR about Tiffany that she wasn't suppose to ..

Comment

Nicole asks Da'Vonne why she thinks that Tiffany is out to get her ..

Da'Vonne alludes to hearing something in the DR about Tiffany that she wasn't suppose to .. ( about the Tiffany/Paulie alliance )

9:36 PM

Comment

Now.. in the Have Not room...

Tiffany/Da'Vonne/Zakiyah

Zakiyah to Tiffany - who do you want to go next?
                        Tiffany - it would be really cool if Paul left.... there would be 8 girls still

Comment

Da'Vonne to Tiffany - sometimes I wish we would have just done the 5 ( alliance instead of the 8 ) ...

Tiffany- Paulie's not in our alliance, but I don't want to get rid of him.

Comment

Tiffany to Da'Vonne and Z - they ( boys ) are controlling people right now and it's scary how good Frank is..... I don't know what his end game is...

Comment

Da'Vonne to Tiffany- if you had it your way, would you do it pre-jury?
                              Tiffany - I would have to 100% backdoor Frank

Comment

Tiffany tells Da'Vonne and Z - that's 200% sure that Bridgette, Natalie, and Bronte are on-board with targeting Frank

Tiffany also tells them that she's worried about Michelle.. because she ( Michelle ) loves the guys

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X