• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lexie
    replied
    Frank and Da'Vonne talk about Tiffany

Franks says once Victor is out .. he wants Bronte and then Tiffany

Da'Vonne agrees

Frank- Paulie thinks he can trust Tiffany, I don't like that.

Da'Vonne tells Frank that she knows that Tiffany is gunning for her

Frank- me too ..

Frank says Vic out. Bronte out, Tiffany out and then they pull Corey and Paulie over

Leave a comment:

• Lexie
    replied
    Meanwhile...

Bronte warns Natalie to "be careful of James"

Bronte- if they gun for James, they will put the two of you up together...

Bronte tells Natalie that she's there for her and she will NEVER stab her in the back

Natalie - James and Corey are really tight...., then James and Frank are really close... then Frank is close with Paul..... Frank is the head

Bronte- damn boys.

Leave a comment:

• Lexie
    replied
    James and Paulie talk about Natalie...

Paulie - she's the one I think we would want to keep longer than the girls want

James - I definitely want to see her in jury

Leave a comment:

• Lexie
    replied
    Da'Vonne and Zakiyah talk about Bronte and Tiffany

Da'Vonne - if Bronte wasn't such an asshole...she'd been a great #5

They talk about how Tiffany needs to go soon and how they know that Paulie will do everything he can to protect her.

Da'Vonne - She's gotta go before jury

Leave a comment:

• Lexie
    replied
    James and Paulie talk about Tiffany

Paulie - is she just kept her cool...she'd be fine.... she just can't get so paranoid.
    James agrees and says that Frank is worried because she can blow up

James says she sees a lot of "Vanessa' in Tiffany's game...

Paulie - I definitely see the Vanessa tactics of the crying and questioning

James - I played with her sister for 78 days

Paulie- If Vanessa's strategy worked last season..... it might rub people the wrong way this season

Leave a comment:

• Lexie
    replied
    James/Paulie

James tells Paulie that Victor thinks that they ( Frank/Victor ) are working some kind of thing out
    Paulie- he's going to be butt hurt but that's his own naivety

Paulie says that perhaps it would be best if Vic thinks that people are against him... so he won't harass them for votes

James - he better not ask me for a vote......I'll tell him straight up ....."I'm voting your ass out"

Leave a comment:

• Lexie
    replied
    Here's a little bit of game talk that happened today ...

Michelle/Nicole -

Michelle tells Nicole that she thinks there's going to be a "pre-jury buyback"

Nicole agrees....

Michelle says it would "suck if ( the person coming back ) automatically became HoH.

Nicole- If Jozea comes back, that's me leaving

Leave a comment:

• Lynette
    replied
    4:24 BBT Cam 4

Bronte and Natalie in the pool talking about visiting an Aunt's spa in Florida and them going and her hooking them up with Botox, fillers, etc.

Cam switched to kitchen with James, Nicole, Michelle, and Da'Vonne. Da'Vonne talking in a whisper. They were talking about Bronte. They shut up and changed the subject when Bridgette came in.
    Last edited by Lynette; 07-03-2016, 06:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Lynette
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Lynette
    replied
    Cam 3/4 4:15 BBT

Back yard couches. Frank, Corey, Vic, and Paul just chilling playing a guessing game.

Leave a comment:

• Lynette
    replied
    Cam 1 4:10 BBT

Tiffany and Paulie have moved on from discussing Jozea to talking about Derrick and Cody's season.
    Last edited by Lynette; 07-03-2016, 06:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Lynette
    replied
    Cam 1 4:00 BBT

Tiffany and Paulie have been in the HOH bed talking game quite awhile. Paulie tells Tiffany that he plans to take Paul off the block and replace with Vic. He tells her all about Jozea and how he rubs everyone the wrong way. He's telling her all the things Cody told him about how to behave in the house.
    Last edited by Lynette; 07-03-2016, 06:08 PM. Reason: Cam and time

Leave a comment:

• tracylou
    replied
    2:34 BBT

Girls are all outside sunning. Guys are all either lifting weights or inside eating.

Sorry for the lack of updates. It's a rather quiet Sunday, not much game talk that I have caught. I am in and out and will post anything significant.

Leave a comment:

• tracylou
    replied

11:15 BBT

Paul, Corey, Victor in the kitchen.

Paul takes a cup from the shelf, smells it a few times, puts water in it, smells it and then I guesses decides it is ok to drink out of?

Natalie and Bridgette fussed at by BB for not getting their battery packs changed out.

Talk about how elaborate the comp setup from yesterday was and how they worked all night to clean it up. Hoping the get the backyard back soon.

Corey - s/o to mom and dad. That started Victor joining in on the s/o's. They are looking at the wrong camera, so that's kinda funny (to me)

Leave a comment:

• tracylou
    replied
    11:14 BBT - appears everyone is up and piddling around, just got back from lunch so I will try to plug in and hear what's going on.

Leave a comment:

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X