Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paul comes into the British bedroom to complain that he was working on baking cookies and Bridgette came in and poured a lot of flour into his dough and now his cookies taste like dough.

Comment

(I just want to say for the record that I was convinced that I could win that comp after listening to all the conversations, but now everyone is changing thingsso I think I would be a FAIL.)
      Paul/Z/Paulie/Da/Tiff are in the British Bedroom talking about the pictures. This continues ad nauseam.

Comment

Michelle is in bathroom and Frank tells her that James is on board with getting Da out. Nicole comes in and asks to speak to Frank in the lounge.

Nicole is complaining to Frank that she can’t get two seconds alone with Corey. She asks if he had a conversation with Corey and Frank says yes.

Frank tells her that James brought up the subject of getting Da out. Nicole thinks that is sketchy. Frank doesn’t.

Nicole tells Frank that both she and Corey trust him. Nicole tells him that he has her allegiance. She says she is worried that he will throw her under the bus. He promises her that he will never throw her under the bus.

They continue to talk about James’ conversation. He said he acted shocked and initially he was worried about James but he trust him.

Nicole tells him that she is frustrated because Da is following her around and trying to keep her from having a conversation with Corey. She wants to know what he is thinking.

In comes Z. Z asks what they are talking about and they tell her they are talking about what to do next week. Nicole gets up and says she has to go and get ready for good-bye messages. Z tells her that she can help her with her hair right there.

We head to the bathroom where Michelle and Da are putting on make-up, but it doesn’t appear that Michelle is going to tell Da about her conversation with James.

You find Corey lying all over the house as his HN bed is not comfortable.

Now we find Michelle and Paulie in the Sky lounge. Paulie says that they have to hope that someone will take Frank out. Paulie says he was hoping that Da would win and take him out, but he is now worried that she might try to take him out. Paul comes up to play chess so that conversation ends.

Comment

While Z is brushing Nicole’s hair she slips in that this is a high stress game and they need Tiff in the game to help them. Nicole agrees. Z asks Nicole if Frank is trying to win HOH tomorrow. She says he is smart and that wears her.

Comment

Michelle leaves the chess game and goes over to lie down with Corey to talk game.
            They are comparing notes about what Frank and Da are telling them. Bronte comes out of the HOH room.

Comment

Michelle asks Corey what the plan is for tomorrow. Corey says that he is stressed because he feels like they (Frank/Da) are putting him in the middle…they both want to backdoor the other. What happened to their alliance? They are both going after each other.
              Michelle tells him he is the most trustworthy of their group. She says she wants it to stay the same and so does he. No one else wants to do that. Just stick with the original plan.
              Corey asks her if Da wants to send him home because that is what Frank is telling him.
              My computer has frozen so I have to reboot and when I come back we have FISH.

Comment

Michelle tells Corey that she has a plan to hide under the couch in the lounge and see if someone comes in and talks. Michelle says that she believes that Frank is just telling people things to turn everyone against each other. He wants to create chaos….perhaps he wants to go home.

Comment

James/Da/Bronte in lounge trying (unsuccessfully) to stay awake. They keep shutting their eyes and we get FISH.
                  Upstairs we have Michelle/Corey/Natalie/Tiff/Paulie/Paul hanging out, playing chess.
                  No game talk at this time.

Comment

The groups continue to study for the comp so I am out for the night. Wish I could participate in this comp tomorrow night....I'm all studied out.

Comment

{{firing up feeds so will jump in here in a minute Thanks Ladycop!!}}

Comment

9:47PM BBT
                        Cams 1/2
                        Tokyo BR
                        Nicole & Michelle
                        talking about how it doesnt make sense (to send Tiff home I think)

Michelle says best thing to do (next) is put Frank & Bridgette up together

back to talking about how sending Tiff home doesnt make sense...

Michelle saying the only person who would be upset (if Tiff was kept) would be Paulie...which they dont understand why

Cams 3/4
                        HOH Room
                        Natalie, James & Bronte

seems they are still doing more 'studying'

Comment

back to Cams 1/2
                          Paulie has joined Nicole & Michelle

talk about studying... Paulie says he will help Nicole study

He says he is trying to stay away from people because it's "information overload" and he's already hearing people saying things wrong

He says if Nat & Bridgette were to ask him info (about the pics they've been studying) he would give them the wrong info just to mess with them

they decide to go into the London BR to study so no one can hear them

when they get in there Michelle asks Paulie if he still thinks it's a good idea to send Tiffany home

Paulie: I dont know I've thought about it

Nic: she might be able to win this comp for us...

Paulie: I dont know in the bathroom she was getting a little confused

Nic: she might be trying to screw people up too though

Nicole says she (Tiff) would for sure get out Frank

Mich says Frank would then be confused for HOH...that he's not even studying right now

she says she's fine with getting Tiff out later..like the week after Frank

Paulie: if we're able to
                          Last edited by Shan; 07-13-2016, 11:58 PM.

Comment

Michelle continues saying it would be best to put up Brigette & Frank together because one of then is guaranteed to go home. That either one of them is no good without the other. She says Frank is "old" now (lol geez) and so who knows how good he'd even be at Veto.

Paulie says as far as the comp..if it's down to just him & Frank he would try hard to win and that he trusts his memory as good as he trusts Tiffany's

Nicole: that's not the sole reason to keep her...

Mich: like Bronte's coming after you man...she wont go for another 3 to 4 weeks if we don't get rid of her now and Tiffany isnt gunning for you

Paulie says yeah but Tiff could be freaked out easily if someone just whispers something to her ..like Frank. (that they were on board with getting her out)

Nic: yeah but we could just deny and say we worked our butts off to get you to stay in this house

Nic says Tiff owes them if she says because she is going out the door as of right now

Nic says Tiff can't be mad at them... if they get it flipped and they keep her

Paulie: at the end of the day, if we keep her and she blows this comp then there's no reason to keep her

Michelle says yeah but they can always get rid of her later...she'll be a target for when the Eight falls apart (ummmm.....hasnt that already happened?? LOL)

Bronte comes in so that ends that

the three act like they've been studying... talk about how tired they are..waiting to go to DR to do their goodbyes

Bronte gets some stuff to go upstairs (she's sleeping up there)

once Bronte leaves back to talk about future comps..Paulie saying the odds for Bronte winning are..

Mich interrupts to say they are going to start being physical comps

Paulie: she (Bronte) wont beat me in a physical or endurancezZ

Mich: she lasted pretty long on that rocket..she fell off right before you

Paulie: not long enough

Mich: she might beat you on the wall

Paulie: no she won't she's too tall and not enough muscle

Mich: Natalie might

Paulie: Natalie won't either

Mich: do you know who won that comp in Frank's season?

Paulie: who?

Nic & Mich both say Danielle

Paulie: that's fine..I'm not worried about any endurance comps or physical comps

((okay Mr Paulie....getting too ****y is not a good thing))

Mich: I dont see why we dont just go with the original plan and get all those people out plus Frank and keep Tiffany

Paulie: so we get Bronte out..Frank gets frazzled..tries to win the comp..goes after Tiffany again..if Tiffany wins, she'll send him home

Mich: exactly

Paulie: all it takes it just somebody to tip her off about anybody

Mich: we'll just say it's another one of Frank's rumors

Meanwhile on Cams 3/4 up in HOH room
                            we have Nat & James snuggling

talking about how they'll be woken up super early tomorrow ...what she's going to wear..James says he thinks they can dress up tomorrow. Nat says she's gonna dress super cute and he tells her not to dress too cute or she'll distract him

she asks him how he thinks she'll do he says better than him probably

back down on Cams 1/2
                            9:57PM BBT

Nic goes out and gets Corey to come in there

the girls say they want to keep Tiff

Corey says he knows..he;s good with that

they talk about how they've been trying to get rid of Bronte for 3 weeks....how it would frazzle Frank and others (keeping Tiff)

they talk about votes they could have to keep Tiff ..there's four of them right there...talk about who could be the 5th

Zakiyah comes in and they ask her (about keeping Tiff)

Zak says she's with it if that's what they want to do

they tell her they need to discuss it..so that's what they do..talk about why it's best to keep Tiff... they dont want to be telling everybody

talk about how they can't let Tiff get too far in the game though

so these five (Michelle, Nicole, Corey, Paulie & Zakiyah) are *saying* this is what they should do....keep Tiff ... and how its gonna frazzle Frank and he's gonna be so pissed

Paulie saying the five of the are all they need ..they only need five votes so they don't need to tell anyone else to get this done.

They decide Bronte is going home tomorrow and they will keep it between themselves

((or will they??? lol))

they are excited...they can't wait to see the faces

they *say* they are gonna really do this...they aren't gonna let anyone know which of any of them voted like this

talk about why it's so much better this way..keeping Tiff..putting Bronte out

Paul comes in ....

they stop the "keep Tiff" talk and say to him about how if any of them can win HOH ...put Frank & Bridgette up together right off... Paul is all about it...so excited they all agree

over on Cams 3/4
                            bathroom Da'Vonne & Tiff talking
                            10:05PM BBT

((I really wish Tiff would stop with the sunglasses already...it makes her sketchy lookin and Vanessa lookin))

Tiff saying it's whatever..nothing she can do at this point

Da: you said you talked to everybody

Tiff says yeah..just seems like we're all on the same side so it shouldnt even be an issue

Tiff goes over who all she has talked to...

She says she asked Paul and he said that Frank said Bronte is the one going

Da: I would've thought he would've said you just to be a dick

Tiff tells Da not to freak out

Da says she isnt she's just trying to figure out what made him (Frank? I think) so comfortable

Tiff tells Da she wants to give her some advice ..tells her not to act all suspicious (??? okay lol)

Nic comes in and they ask where everyone is ..she tells them London BR and they ask if they're studying..Nic says they were but Paul came in

Da says she is gonna go back there because she needs to study..asks if 'the ass' (Frank lol) is back there and Nic says no...so Da leaves to go to London BR

Tiff sitting with head down

Nic asks if she's okay and Tiff says no, she is still freaking out...Nic tells her stop she's fine..she's going to be fine...

Tiff: you promise?

Nic: you have my back in this game 100%?

Tiff: 200%

Nic: yeah, I swear..you're fine..you're going to be fine

Tiff says can you just imagine...she sees people talking and it freaks her out...she's a newbie never played BB so ...

Nic tells her she's (Tiffany) gotta win that comp (HOH) tomorrow...and again that she's going to be fine

Tiff says thanks for talking Nic tells her she wants her to rest well tonight and fight HARD for HOH

briefly discuss something about a pic

again Nic tells her not to worry she's good ...fight hard for the HOH comp tomorrow...Nic leaves

Comment

{{feeds keep freezing/loading..gonna reboot them and laptop if needed...BRB}}

Comment

{{okay back but Flashback not working for me so gonna just jump in current}}

Cams 1/2
                                London BR
                                Tiffany, Michelle & Da'Vonne

sounds like just general chit chat ..Tiffany in a much better mood

Cams 3/4
                                HN room

Corey, Paulie & Nicole
                                talking about keeping Tiff... and when they are going to tell her ...(shes good/staying)

Corey saying how many times he's had to tell her already this week that she's good

Tiff comes in and she asks if they've been studying

they say a little bit...but they say they were just talking about Frank too

Tiff says he's been so rude ..they agree

Paulie says Frank's face is going to be priceless

Tiff: what when he gets put up?

Paulie: yeah when he gets put up but...no ..when you're still here

Tiff: so he thinks I'm going?

Paulie says yeah and that Frank is going to **** his pants when she's still there and she's playing in this type comp

Tiff: Oh my God..that's hilarious

Paulie: it's going to be epic...and then if you're the one that puts him on the blockz

Tiff: oh I will

Paulie: next to Bridgette

they laugh

Tiff: is that why Bronte looks so comfortable..because she thinks she's for sure staying

Paulie: 100% ..so the look on her face is going to be priceless...Natalie's face, Bridgette's face and Frank's face... it's going to be hilarious

Paulie says it's going to be the look he was denied seeing on their faces when they were all tipped off that Jozea was going home

they laugh and talk more about how Frank is going to be pissed and how great this is going to be

((oh please let this really happen!!))

Tiff: you jerks didnt tell me this

they tell her it's just Frank..they figured she would know that Frank would be trying to get her out anyway

talk about how Frank thinks he's running the house..how he thinks he's got all this the way he wants it... etc

how he;s gonna be pissed and frazzled when Tiff is the one that stays

Tiff says she's going to make her speech epic now...really elaborate..but not revealing anything

they talk about how her speech should be ..how she should say stuff like she believes she's staying and how Frank will be thinking 'wow shes saying all this and she's about to go out the door'

the boys tell her she should look at Frank the whole time she's doing her speech ...how she should say in her speech "Frank I want to go after you and Bridgette and the rest of the power puff girls"

they continue talking about the speech and laughing about it

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X