X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Going Back)

Paul reading. Excited FISH

comes back with Paul talking

Before you are 12 sealed envelopes. 11 hold tickets. One holds a round trip ticket. If you get the round trip ticket and you are evicted and haven't opened the envelope, when you are on the stage with Julie it will be opened. You will immediately go back into the Big Brother house for second shot at the half million dollar grand prize. If you open the envelope before you are evicted it is void. If you tamper with another houseguests envelope you will incur a penalty. It is up to you whether or not you tell another houseguests about this room or the envelope. Remember the more houseguests...FISH (That is pretty much what it says)

Comment

• 5:53 BBT

Paul goes back into the house with cheers. Tells everyone to come downstairs and he will explain.

Comment

• Paul says the reason why we couldn't find the secret destination Paris was because it was hidden upstairs.

Comment

• Paul brings the ticket that says Big Brother Airlines.

Paul tells them he had to pick a ticket. Could only pick one.

He has a ticket but he can't open it until he leaves the house. If he opens it before he leaves the house it is void.

They ask how he found the numbers.

Paul said he found out the numbers and basically added them together. (Departing Times.) Paul said he looked at the signs.

All had signs except for Paris.

Comment

• Find secret destination departing now. It clicked.

Paul says don't open this guys or I will get boned.

Congratulations from everyone.

Paul said it says one of these tickets contains a round trip ticket to Paris.

Da' asks about the other cards.

Paul said he doesn't know how many cards, he just had to choose one.

Paul telling about how he went through the tunnel, the room with a bed and wine.

Comment

• Paul is not telling them that they could get a ticket also.

Natalie just said she thinks someone else can get the tickets. Paul is poo pooing that.

Natalie telling Da to try it.

Comment

• Michelle asks Paul if you tell us the code can we go look.

Paul says I don't know. I can't say anything.

Comment

• Frank yelling down and asking Paul the numbers......Paul will not tell him.

Natalie says again, I think someone else can get it. Others agreeing.

Everyone running upstairs to the phone booth to try numbers.

Comment

• Natalie yelling Paul just tell me I want to know.

Paul says its like a magic trick.

James says I think that board had something to do with it.

Looks like Victor is in the secret room now and we go to FISH.

Comment

• 6:08 BBT

yep, Victor was up in the Secret Room reading the instructions. FISH.

Comment

• 6:07 BBT

(Okay, I went back. While Paul is telling everyone, Victor went upstairs, got it went through the tunnel and into the room.)

Hit his head really bad.

Comment

• 6:08 BBT

Victor is reading it to himself. Not out loud.

Comment

• Then we went to FISH, where we are currently at 6:13 BBT.

Comment

• Here is Victor in the Secret Room.

Comment

• We have been on FISH now for over 10 minutes. I don't know what is going on! All 'you know what' was breaking loose upstairs prior to going to FISH with a group trying to get in that phone booth while Victor was already in the Secret Room.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X