X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladycop
    replied
    I am out for the night....literally my feeds keep freezing up every two minutes and I have to reboot my computer. Then it goes in a loop so if there is anything going on I am only getting bits and pieces. If no one posts anything tonight, I will see if I can go back tomorrow and catch us up.

Leave a comment:

• Ladycop
    replied
    Paulie is (not) campaigning to Michelle now.

Leave a comment:

• Ladycop
    replied
    Paul is telling James and Natalie about Paulie having sex with Z at least five times in the house. Natalie can't believe it. They also talk about how Nicole is always laying on top of Corey.

Michelle is in the BR talking to Paulie.

Paulie refers to Mr. Pectacular being at the ''concert tonight''. (Oh can't wait.)

Leave a comment:

• Ladycop
    replied
    Michelle goes to the bathroom to talk with Paul about what Paulie is doing. Paul says he is promising everyone safety and that they can evict him the next week.

Michelle - how can he promise everyone safety.
    Paul - exactly.

Leave a comment:

• Ladycop
    replied
    Paulie tells James and Natalie that they are the first two that he has come to to ask for a vote. If he can get those two, he will look at working another. James keeps saying that he will do what is best for his game, then he says he will do what Natalie wants because she's the shot caller in this game.

Natalie - James Joseph Huling, I have never called any shots in this house.

He asks them not to say anything to anyone about this discussion.

Michelle comes in so it is over.

Leave a comment:

• Ladycop
    replied
    Paulie was talking with James about his leaving this Thursday.

Natalie comes in and Paulie says that he will help them study for comps if they would like. He has been studying things in the house and would help them out.

Natalie says yes, she would like to do it.

Now he is talking about how he doesn't want to campaign, but he would like to talk to them about what they could do if they moved forward in the game.

(I thought he wasn't going to campaign?).

Leave a comment:

• Ladycop
    replied

Natalie and Paul talk in LBR. 1:05 pm (James is asleep).

Natalie asks Paul if he is ok. She says that it’s funny how karma works.

Natalie – he’s such a tool man (I assume she is talking about Paulie).

Paul says that he has been telling both of them that they are both his boys. Corey kept him safe during the double eviction. He needs to see what the house wants to do. They should all use the same excuse. They don’t want to be the only vote for one of them because that will look weird.

Paul tells her that Paulie said that either Natalie or Michelle told him that the whole thing in the kitchen was planned. Natalie asks what thing? Paul – us talking to him in the kitchen. You didn’t say that right? Natalie acts confused about what he is talking about and he says it must have been Michelle. He goes on to explain it to her and they both agree that it was Michelle. Paul says he covered it and said if he wanted to he could have really blown him up and Paulie told him that he didn’t believe it when he heard it. He said it wasn’t any one’s intention to blow him up. Now he tells her that they have to watch out for Michelle. Nat says they shouldn’t have told her about the current plan (to make Corey think he might go home). Paul is worried about what will happen if Michelle is the HOH next week. He thinks if Nicole or Corey win next week Michelle will panic. We don’t need that.

Nat again says we shouldn’t have told her about the plan but Paul says we had to or she would start freaking out remember? Nat agrees and says why would she tell him? They continue to say that they need to talk to her about giving information to them.

Paul says he is going to tell her that they will throw her UTB every fu*king day. Stop talking to them. You are just going to piss the group off that is working with you. We are biting the bullet and you are tossing out information left and right. For once in your game, we are trying to work with you. No one has been working with you.
    They both agree that Paul needs to have that conversation.

Sorry Lynette, didn't see anyone posting. I'll leave it with you.

Leave a comment:

• Lynette
    replied
    4:52 PM BBT

Jeff Loops

Leave a comment:

• Lynette
    replied
    Cam just moved to LBR and Natalie said she just got a bad neck spasm after showering. It is really painful.

Paul just volunteered James to rub it out for her. Natalie asks for Icy Hot to put on her neck and back.

James putting Icy Hot on Natalie's neck.

Corey says she needs her back cracked. Natalie scared, she doesn't know what the reaction would be.

Natalie directing James where to rub.

Natalie can't do her makeup, says she does not want to go to the concert. She usually has to lay in bed for three or four days when this happens. FISH

Leave a comment:

• Lynette
    replied
    4:41 PM BBT

A little bit after 4:00 HG's were told that there is going to be a concert in the back yard and Ziggy Marley is performing.

Michelle asked Paulie if he knows who Ziggy Marley is. Paulie says he has heard some but not much.

Victor/Paul getting ready in HOH. Paul was just brushing his beard.

Michelle/Nicole are prepping in the bathroom.

Paulie is in the shower.

Corey was sitting in the living room, staring off into space in his Patriot costume and itching his face with his Eagle.

Leave a comment:

• purrwing
    replied
    12:44 BBT

Paulie promises Paul that they will have fun if Paul keeps Paulie.

Leave a comment:

• purrwing
    replied
    12:41 PM BBT

Paul is still talking to Paulie about not rolling over and giving up. Paulie still complaining about his inability to be in the jury house for 5 weeks..

Leave a comment:

• NicChick
    replied
    Paulie talking about a conversation he had with Meech (not sure what it was) then goes back to the dying aunt, I wouldn't promise on my dying family member if I wasn't going to keep that promise

Paul saying you are the only one who has talked to me strategically, Corey hasn't talked to me at all

(sorry guys, my feeds went out and I can't get them back on, but it seems like a lot of the same stuff that's been said over the last day or so on Paulie's part and Paul is playing along with the plan he just told Meech about letting Paulie think he's got a chance to stay)

Leave a comment:

• NicChick
    replied
    Paulie says let me know if I have a shot, I really don't want to...I have ideas in my head...but I don't want to (I think he means he doesn't want to call people out if he's going home anyway)

Paul says well don't roll over and die, Corey hasn't talked to me about anything like you've talked to me

Leave a comment:

• NicChick
    replied
    3/4 - James, Paul, Paulie in bathroom - talking about having everyone open their tickets and if someone else has it then he'll just leave now (what a cry baby!)

Paulie - no one wants me here, Corey's my boy, don't want people trying to make Corey feel like **** and then turn around and send Paulie home anyway, I'm not going to campaign against him, no one wants to keep me here this week

Paul keeps saying, I don't know man, you got 3 days left

Paulie says I'm not campaigning against someone when my fate is ineveitable, at least Corey will think my boy didn't campaign against me, won't be able to say "you were supposed to be close to me" but...

James says just tell people if you think it's best to keep me then keep me or if you want to keep him then keep him

Paulie says are you guys trying to hint at something (like he's not 100% leaving)

Paul says I don't know man, just talk to people and tell them what you are bringing to help them

Paulie says he doesn't want to be here much longer anyway, so they can keep him around to do their dirty work for another 2 weeks and then send him out because he won't want to be here when there's only like 3 or 4 people left anyway

Leave a comment:

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X