X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lexie
    replied
    And.... here's a look back at some of the Zingbot's most memorable zings....

Leave a comment:

• Lexie
    replied
    Since there's not much going on right now in the house ...

Here's the preview of tomorrow night's show ...

Leave a comment:

• Lexie
    replied
    Currently ~~

Paulie and Victor talking soccer...

Leave a comment:

• Lexie
    replied
    A look at a couple of backsides...

When Paul had to pat down a naked Paulie...

Corey checking out his own...

Leave a comment:

• Lexie
    replied
    A look at the smaller table...

Leave a comment:

• Ladycop
    replied
    Nothing much going on so I am out for a while.

Leave a comment:

• Ladycop
    replied
    They have opened up the house, and actually they are now on indoor lockdown, but they got their smaller table.

Leave a comment:

• Ladycop
    replied
    Natalie was in the shower when the lockdown was called. She is trying to get some warm water on her neck. They have given her a second call now.

Leave a comment:

• Ladycop
    replied
    The HG are on an outdoor lockdown.

James - I'll bet it is for the table.

Vic is running for his swim trunks.
    James needs his flip flops. Others are all ready outside.

Prior to this, James and Vic were talking about how Nicole and Corey are trying to reel Michelle back in to their side.

Vic tells James that Paul and he have already talked to her about it and she thinks it is funny.

Leave a comment:

• Ladycop
    replied
    Natalie is in the Safari Lounge with James. She wants to go home, her neck hurts so bad and she can't sleep. She wakes up every time someone talks. James is giving her a pep talk.

Leave a comment:

• Ladycop
    replied
    Victor is taking HOH photos and surprising all of them are currently with him and a prop. No one else is awake but the girls (Nicole and Meech) and they aren't in any.

Leave a comment:

• Ladycop
    replied
    It appears that only Nicole and Michelle are up and they are getting ready for the day. Michelle feels so ugly today. Her make-up is terrible, the battery pack doesn't work, etc. This will be a day for pi$$ing and moaning for Michelle apparently.
    Now we find out that they have to make more slop, but Michelle thanks TPTB for something that she found in storage room.
    Last edited by Ladycop; 08-16-2016, 01:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ladycop
    replied
    As I have tried to flashback I get lots of fish after 2 a.m. and most of the HG are up so there is no game talk. I think we are caught up.

Leave a comment:

• Ladycop
    replied
    She is trying to figure it out and they keep giving her the answers and she tells them to stop as she needs to say it out loud to remember it. They ask her a question and she is working hard to try to figure it out. She has to ask when veto meeting happened (?) really. Two days after the noms they tell her. (I'm moving on as this is brutal listening to her try to figure out the answers. Even Corey is doing a better job than her)

Leave a comment:

• Ladycop
    replied
    Paulie says he needs to study this all week. He refreshes himself every week. Nicole says it is getting down to the wire. They need to win. She wants to stay up and study as she is wide awake. Paulie asks her what happened week 4, everything that happened. She can't. Nicole says she can't do auditory stuff, she needs to see it, visualize it. He needs to slow it down for her.

Leave a comment:

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X