This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates-August 27-Day 74

Please remember that ONLY the Live Feed Updates should be posted on this thread.

~ No Discussions ~

We have a daily Live Feed Discussion Thread for everyone to add comments about what's happening in the Big Brother 18 house.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds ( CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE to get signed up and help support this website at the same time.
    Remember that is has to be a NEW account for BBU to get credit.

Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.

Thanks for any support you can give

5:35 BBT

All HGs are sleeping.

Comment

7:39 AM BBT

( about 20 minuets ago... we went to LOOPS )

Have Not reveal coming up

Comment

Did you know that Thursday night was the second busiest night in BBU history?

14 years.... 15 seasons... we felt it coming!

We were burning through the bandwidth at record speed, it was a good show, good feeds, finally right?

All that goodness brings us back to ask...

If you're spending your time here with us this summer, hanging out , if you're time only allows for you to stop by for a quick look at who won what, or even if you are one of the silent lurkers, please consider making a donation to help keep us up and running, so that we can continue to do what we do for you : )

Any help is truly appreciated : )

Comment

Corey and Victor are Have Nots...
          Seaweed and Squid are what they have to eat along with slop

Comment

Corey and Victor were the first two to fall off of the Endurance Comp ...

\

Comment

Power of Veto Players will be picked soon ....

Power of Veto Competition plays out later today ...

( for now I'm out .. if any one else can pick up, I'd appreciate it )

Oh wait... they just called Nicole to the DR...

8:42 AM BBT - could be time to pick players...

( I can hang around for that ... but then I will be out for just a bit )

Comment

Power of Veto Players are:

HoH - Nicole
                Nominees - Paul and Michelle
                Picked Players - James, Corey and Victor
                Host -Natalie

Comment

Just after the picks...

Natalie tells Michelle that she doesn't think that she is the target this week...

Michelle says it's weird that when Paul pulled the "house guest choice" chip, that he would pick Corey.

Michelle -I told you that they're working together. He's (Paul) up there all the time... he is too confident right now

Natalie- If they dont take one of them (Paul/Vic) out, they are both winning the half million.. and they know this.. that's what they told me ( when she was HoH ) .. they told me that I had to put them up, because if I didn't ... one of them is winning...

Michelle- things change...

James joins them...

Michelle - I swear I think I'm the target...

James- who knows, I could be the target, it is weird he (Paul) picked Corey though

Michelle- That's what I'm saying. I think I am the target

Natalie- James, you better gun for that veto.

( Nicole pulled Victor's chip )

The Power of Veto Competition plays out later today.

For now, the drama continues on the Live Feeds...

Ready to try a Free Trial?

CLICK HERE or on any of the live feed banners you see here to get signed up and help support this website at the very same time.

Watching the Live Feeds not for you?

Like what we do here?

Like the Live Feed Updates?
                  Like the Live Feed Discussion?

Another great way to support this website is by making a donation via our PayPal link. It's safe, easy and secure to use. We appreciate any support!

Comment

James says that Corey knows that Victor is the bigger threat...

Natalie says that she thinks that Nicole didn't put Paul and Victor both up so that if Paul comes down, Victor can be the replacement

Michelle - Would they want to send him (Victor) home over me?
                    James - Yeah, probably so

9:27 AM BBT

James to Natalie and Michelle- I don't feel like any of us are going home this week.

Comment

Michelle - they ( Paul and Victor ) think they think I'm the target?
                      James- yeah .. they probably do. They ( Nicole/Corey ) are probably telling them you're the target

Comment

Meanwhile in the HoH ...

Nicole, Paul, Victor and Corey are studying "days" together in an effort to beat Michelle in today's veto ...

Comment

HoH Crew talks about if it's Stay or Fold veto ...

Nicole - I will play gutsy in that one

Victor- I will too..

Nicole/Paul - no.... we need you to play it safe...

Nicole- yeah because if it's down to me and you ( Victor ) I will throw you the veto ....

Comment

The divide continues....

James tells Michelle and Natalie that he will talk to Corey and Nicole after the veto and mention how Paul and Victor go to the power week to week ...

Comment

James tells Michelle and Natalie that he's "banking on" America's Favorite again ...

James- if I go out .. I feel that I have a good chance of getting it... not saying I'm going to win.. but I know that Julie will probably call my name ... ( as one of the choices to win )

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X