Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

James is talking about how Natalie is probably having a big ol time in the jury house. Saying she is probably saying "James who?" and "I'm single as a pringle." Nicole tells him that he has to stop thinking about it because he needed to keep his head in the game.

Comment

Nicole says the happiest moment of her life was when it was over (her year) and Julie announced the top 3 for AFP and when she said "Nicole" she says it was me, Donnie and Mac and I was so happy that America liked me.

They think it will be someone that got a care package this year that wins AFP.
      Jankinonya
      Big Brother Fan
      Last edited by Jankinonya; 09-11-2016, 12:59 AM.

Comment

Nicole thinks it will be Vic because he has been voted out and was the underdog and probably cried in the DR.

Comment

As Nicole/Corey/James talk about AFP...James - my prediction is that someone who won a care package will win.
          Nicole thinks it might be Vic. He won his way back in and there were probably tears in the DR.
          They talk about how their edits make them look and wonder if live feeders will be voting soon. James believes the polls are open.
          Nicole goes back to why they can't do the veto meeting tomorrow. It will be so boring to have a day off tomorrow. They want the backyard open.
          James - if we wake up and don't have the back yard, we know something's up.
          Everyone is so tired and ready to go to bed. Vic is already sleeping, Paul has finished his shower and says he is heading to bed. Nicole/James/Corey are yawning. They all decide that it's 10 BBT and they are ready to sleep but need to finish their DR sessions.

Comment

Nicole is trying to read into her comic but Paul says he doesn't think there is a secret message.

Comment

Paul to Nicole - I am just sad that one of us is leaving. He asks that they are given a heads up about who is going home. They all appreciate each other and the fact that they are all cool with each other these finals days. Paul says he is cool with James, but just never really connected with him.

Comment

James/Corey downstairs and James asks if Corey is going right back to work. He wants to travel and do some meet and greets. James says he can hook him up. Corey is going to work on his app but he can do that on his phone.

Comment

Paul wandering through the living room says "there's a message on the TV'. That gets James and Corey's attention, but he was kidding. Corey heads upstairs and invites James back up if he wants to hang out. Paul loved the comic book comp, it was his favorite. James can't wait to get home because they will mail it to him.

Comment

Nicole to Corey - I think Paul would take James to F2 and Vic would take me.
                    Corey - you can get Paul out.
                    Nicole - no, I want Vic to go. Paul is smart enough to know the jury doesn't like James. For you and I to sit in the F2, Vic has to go.

Comment

James to Paul - Natalie is going to be so surprised when I don't come through the door this week.

Comment

Nicole and Corey talking about their options and who they would put up. Corey says it doesn't matter if she puts him up because he can win veto, and besides the one left won't vote him out.
                        Nicole says she needs to win the next HOH. They talk about James being dumb to take Paul over them.

Comment

Nicole - it would be very smart for Paul to take James. He has no wins, the jury doesn't like him. He can't talk. I think it's best for us that we started to win comps. They can't call us floaters.

Comment

Nicole - James is playing Derrick's game. It is so frustrating. Corey thinks he is but it's an accident. Nicole says it's not an accident. They talk about him throwing all the comps.

Comment

Nicole says she could have thrown this last comp, but she didn't want to take a chance that Victor might win.

Comment

Nicole/Corey/Paul talking about the Christmas comps and why Corey's picture was a Christmas picture. Corey is as confused as them because he thinks that TPTB think he likes that holiday way more than he does. Paul wonders why they didn't do something with baseball. Corey - yeah. Corey wanted to be Capt. America. Corey - Christmas came out of my mouth one time.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X