Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Brusnwick, (can't remember his name) is out...just before they have to move to the narrowest step on their plank. Christine goes out. Paige, Maddy...all out

Comment

Christine is out!

Comment

Some hg's have tight ropes, (they periodically 'reel' in some on the unsuspecting HG), some have slack ropes, they're all freezing from being sprayed with icy cold water...as we go to commercial

Comment

Why am I already figuring/knowing that Nick is going to win this competition and keep the twist of the brothers safe?

Comment

Nick is anxious to win as his bro is standing there watching him, and he says he doesn't want to let Phil down...

Comment

hard to say...how big are *his* feet? lol

Comment

jared looks good...ropes pull tighter and tighter...

Comment

Nick falls and pushes sharry with him...as wel as most of the rest...now it's just jared and Loveita...

Comment

Nick & Sharry both fall! (Actually, he knocks her down) I'm surprised. I thought for sure Nick would win it.

Comment

Jared makes a deal with Loveita to keep him safe, she agrees, Jared jumps and Loveita wins the first HOH

Comment

Loveita wins the first HOH of the season!

Comment

That was interference Sharry should have been allowed to resume the game...but it's probably better for her to not be HOH this week...she's shown herself as a strong competitor...who will Loveita go after???

Comment

introducing the internaional BB guests now...Nikki is annnnooooooyyyyyying. And then there's Jase. Horrible creature. Veronica...sex pot. playboy bunny. Tim, Australian. Wackadoodle.

Comment

and that's that. I don't even know what the schedule is...is there a show tomorrow night too???

Comment

Yeap, another show tomorrow night.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X