X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KennyERJ
    replied
    Full episode (you need a VPN or the Hola extension on Google Chrome to watch if you live outside Canada): http://bigbrothercanada.globaltv.com...ode-1-premiere

Leave a comment:

• KennyERJ
    replied
    Thanks for the company, Ophelia! See you tomorrow night!

Leave a comment:

• ophelia__
    replied
    see you tomorrow night Kenny!!!

Leave a comment:

• ophelia__
    replied
    oh. ok. just looked it up. Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday. ok. i'm in for the season, and dammit, I re-scheduled my Wednesday meeting to Thursday...hopefully I'll be able to see it before I have to leave the house to get the the meeting. grrrr

Leave a comment:

• KennyERJ
    replied
    Global TV Schedule & Guide - watch your favorite Global TV shows on television and online | Watch full episodes of Global TV series free online

Leave a comment:

• KennyERJ
    replied
    It airs at 8 PM ET tomorrow night, which would be 5 PM Pacific.

Leave a comment:

• KennyERJ
    replied
    Yeap, another show tomorrow night.

Leave a comment:

• ophelia__
    replied
    and that's that. I don't even know what the schedule is...is there a show tomorrow night too???

Leave a comment:

• ophelia__
    replied
    introducing the internaional BB guests now...Nikki is annnnooooooyyyyyying. And then there's Jase. Horrible creature. Veronica...sex pot. playboy bunny. Tim, Australian. Wackadoodle.

Leave a comment:

• ophelia__
    replied
    That was interference Sharry should have been allowed to resume the game...but it's probably better for her to not be HOH this week...she's shown herself as a strong competitor...who will Loveita go after???

Leave a comment:

• KennyERJ
    replied
    Loveita wins the first HOH of the season!

Leave a comment:

• ophelia__
    replied
    Jared makes a deal with Loveita to keep him safe, she agrees, Jared jumps and Loveita wins the first HOH

Leave a comment:

• KennyERJ
    replied
    Nick & Sharry both fall! (Actually, he knocks her down) I'm surprised. I thought for sure Nick would win it.

Leave a comment:

• ophelia__
    replied
    Nick falls and pushes sharry with him...as wel as most of the rest...now it's just jared and Loveita...

Leave a comment:

• ophelia__
    replied
    jared looks good...ropes pull tighter and tighter...

Leave a comment:

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X