Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Brother Canada- Season 4- Discuss Episode 3- March 6, 2016

Episode 3- Airs Sunday, March 6, 2016 @ 7/6c PM on Global TV

The HOH Competition & Nominations for Eviction take place.

NOTE: This topic is for discussing the TV episodes only so no spoilers from the Live Feeds here, please. Thanks!
    Last edited by KennyERJ; 03-10-2016, 03:24 PM.

Live outside Canada? Watch episodes live HERE.

Comment

here we go

Comment

Here we go!

Comment

Hi Ophelia.

Comment

I wonder what the significance is behind that room number 19199?

Comment

oh my G....i knew Nikki would be a mistake

Comment

• KennyERJ
                KennyERJ commented
                Editing a comment
                I think some of it is editing. She actually doesn't seem to be that annoying when watching her on the Live Feeds.

Philippe's eyes look weird. I noticed that when I was watching him on the Live Feeds. It looks like they're really small and he has thick eyeliner all the way around them.

Comment

that she's doing it at all, live feeds or showtime, it's pretty annoying...

Comment

• KennyERJ
                  KennyERJ commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Like I said, personally, I haven't seen her ''acting'' like that while I was watching the Live Feeds. Of course, that's her ''thing'' that she's know for from the UK BB so their going to want her to play that up, especially in the DR.

yeah, not liking him much. shifty eyed, for sure

Comment

loveita worried that if Jared wins, she goes up on the block. Hate to break it to you Loveita, if ANYone wins, you go on the block...NEVER win the first HOH...you gotta wonder don't you, why they all think they'll escape the net after they win the first HOH? I suppose they all think they're more clever than everyone else who has ever played the game...

Comment

Nikki is just plain weird. Her into vid was atrocious...I far preferred Veronica, at least she seemed mentally balanced, and I got the distinct hit from Nikki that she isn't. Again, I have to wonder at people who attempt to make BB a career, (like she who must not be named)...something major lacking in their lives...this is her 4th BB appearance she said? more wack-a-doo than most. I could see doing it once, and maybe doing an all stars version if asked, but to make a career of it? uh uh.

Comment

Jared wins HOH!

Comment

Maddie, Loveita, Sharry, and Ramsay realizing that they're in jeopardy...makes me sad that Sharry got caught up in that web...she may not last as long as I'd like her to

Comment

Jared showing off his HOH room

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X