Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Brother Canada- Season 4- Discuss Episode 4- March 9, 2016

Episode 4- Airs Wednesday, March 9, 2016 @ 9/8c PM on Global TV

The POV Competition & Ceremony take place.

Live outside Canada? Watch episodes live HERE.

Comment

you here yet, Kenny?

Comment

No. LOL

Comment

I have to watch the Victoria Secret's models... NOT!!! LOL

Comment

• ophelia__
            ophelia__ commented
            Editing a comment
            the voice is just a re-hash tonight...no conflicts for me

• KennyERJ
            KennyERJ commented
            Editing a comment
            None for me either. Do you get the new channel Vice there? It took the place of H2 (History Channel 2).

any faves emerging for you? I'm really liking Tim...and Cassandra seems to be playing a smart game...I've lost faith in Sharry...don't think she worked hard enough to keep herself in the game this week.

Comment

• KennyERJ
            KennyERJ commented
            Editing a comment
            I like Tim somewhat but if you watch him on the feeds he can get on your nerves because he talks continuously and makes everything about him but he does have some good stories. I like Ramsey's story of being in a refugee camp in Jordan and his mother getting them to Canada and raising he and his sister by herself. I love Mitch.

It's POV night...

Comment

What *does* that 19199 mean on the bedroom door? I know you asked before, and I had no answer, now it's really bugging me, because they keep showing it, and I'm thinking it does have some significance, but I can't work it out.

Stormy here...satellite keeps sketching out. Better watch in non HD...those channels stay on in the storms...

Comment

Selected players for POV....Loveita, Jared, Sharry (noms and HOH), Jared picks Phil, Loveita picks Mitch, Sharry picks Christine.

Comment

Jared boasting to Raul that he's won pretty much every comp so far...

Comment

Here's what Wikipedia says, "The "19199 Suite" (named after Season 1 HouseGuest Talla Rejaei and an infamous incident in a HoH comp)."

Comment

• ophelia__
                    ophelia__ commented
                    Editing a comment
                    do you remember that incident? I don't. (but like I always say, memory is over-rated)

• KennyERJ
                    KennyERJ commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I just kind of remember something happening with her in a comp where it made her look, for lack of a better word, ''stupid'', but can't remember exactly what it was. Like you say, memory is overrated! LOL

Loveita and Sharry going to Joel for a pep talk: they're stoked about the comp, feeling like winners....

Comment

Sadly, I'm thinking it's Sharry who will get evicted this week...Loveita has no game, Sharry is much more of a 'threat'...or at least could be perceived as such by the other hamsters...so I think it's pretty much over for her.

Comment

(trying to sneak peaks at the Dem debate in Miami)

Comment

I watched this game of "Hide & Seek" live on the Live Feeds. It was pretty fun/funny.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X