Big Brother Canada- Season 4- Discuss Episode 14- March 31, 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Brother Canada- Season 4- Discuss Episode 14- March 31, 2016

Episode 14- Special 90-minute Episode airs Thursday, March 31, 2016 @ 8/7c PM on Global TV

An Eviction takes place. Kelsey or Loveita may re-enter the house. The new HOH Competition should take place or at least begin.

ent HOH: Tim Dormer
    Nominated: Dallas Cormier & Maddy Pavle

NOTE: This topic is for discussing the TV episodes only so no spoilers from the Live Feeds here, please. Thanks!

Live outside Canada? Watch episodes live HERE.

Comment

Here we go....
      90 minutes...whoo hoo

Comment

Hi Ophelia!

Comment

you still mowing, Kenny?

just recapping so far...
          reviewing Maddy going on the block with Dallas

Dallas campaigns to Ramsey, tells him Maddy says that she has Ramsey wrapped around her fingers
          Maddy campaigns to Nikki...Nikki ponders why Maddy back-doored Loveita, says she doesn't trust Maddy at all

Cassandra and Phil - Phil says Ramsey says he's 50/50 with the vote...Kelsey's boyfriend joins them...Jared, right...says Maddy's a waste of time. Cassandra says Maddy is a loaded gun...seems like she wants to get Maddy out. Tim/Phil?jared all discussing the vote. Cassandra frustrated...the boys think she only wants Maddy out due to personal reasons...

Comment

Oh! you're here....great!

Comment

Dallas is feeling fairly confident...Maddy as usual seems to have no clue about how to play this game...

Could it be a winning strategy?

Comment

who do you think is going? (or have you read/seen spoilers already?)

Comment

Yeah, I started mowing about 11am and finished just before 4pm. Then I fed all the dogs and cats, gave Nitro his shot and then fixed dinner for my dad and I (turkey burgers, French fries and baked beans) and then washed dishes and now I'm finally through for the day.

Comment

I really don't know why they'd keep Maddy, but Dallas is a much bigger threat for comp wins, so I'm guessing it's going to be Dallas who goes...

Comment

busy day, Kenny...way to pack two into one!!!

I gardened, (weeded mostly) all day...I have a bit of a sunburn for my efforts!! Haven't even thought about supper yet...maybe an avocado and cheese omelette. Something quick, for sure.

Comment

Emmet!!

Comment

He's looking better than ever! Ruff ruff!!

Comment

• ophelia__
                            ophelia__ commented
                            Editing a comment
                            :-)
                            and more cos a smiley face won't do

So, whoever's team finds the most chips is the one that returns to the house?

Comment

that was fun...black team p-o'd about having to clean up after the chaos

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X