Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Brother Canada- Season 4- Discuss Episode 15- April 3, 2016

Episode 15- Airs Sunday, April 3, 2016 @ 7/6c PM on Global TV

Either Loveita or Kelsey finally re-enter the house. We learn who the new HOH is. Nominations for Eviction take place.

NOTE: This topic is for discussing the TV episodes only so no spoilers from the Live Feeds here, please. Thanks!

Live outside Canada? Watch episodes live HERE.

Comment

My scattered brain actually remembered the show is on tonight and starts at 7pm so I'm here on time!

Comment

Wasn't that Kelsey in the preview of the HOH Competition and the back of her talking to someone? Seems they already gave it away.

Comment

Arisa announces that Kelsey is heading back into the house (even Stevie Wonder could see that coming!).

Comment

• ophelia__
            ophelia__ commented
            Editing a comment
            from a mile away

Yep, it's Kelsey...dangit

Comment

Hi Ophelia!

Comment

and, oh, HI, Kenny! nearly forgot myself...(to say hello, and to be here on time)

Comment

Production has it rigged for Kelsey and her sweetheart to make it to the end...sigh...so predictable and so boring...

Comment

• KennyERJ
                  KennyERJ commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I try NOT to be a ''conspiracy theory'' kind of person but truth is, I'm thinking the same thing.

omg. kelsey says on her reunion with Jared...she's excited for him because she knows he missed her so much

Comment

Watch out Mitch! You're in trouble!!

Comment

Looks like Mitch better win the HOH or he'll be going up on the block...and damn...and I was so hoping that Maddy would be the one to go next

Comment

Jared, Raul and Kelsey are so obvious...who the heck do Jared and Kelsey they think they are?

Comment

If I was Raul I'd have told Jared to shut the f up and get out of my face. You aren't the king of the house and you don't tell me what to do!!

Comment

• ophelia__
                          ophelia__ commented
                          Editing a comment
                          really. that was classic bullying. (and he in particular was so righteous about Loveita who he claimed was a bully. Hope Mitch puts up him and Kelsey together...lol)

• KennyERJ
                          KennyERJ commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I'd love that. Hope it happens but doubt the ''Powers That Be'' would allow it.

The three-headed monster is stitching itself back together...but Raul is going to work on the stitches with a seam ripper. Mitch is now forewarned and hopefully he'll realize he MUST win HOH and nominate Kelsey again.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X