Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our July 29th Birthday BBU Members Maxime, Melisandra, bbBetty, PANDASAL & Adrienne7020!! May your day be a great one!

Comment

• Hang in there cpamama ! Thinking of you and sending hugs.

Comment

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our July 30th Birthday BBU Members chyp1990, sunny1, braves4me1 & missylarock! Hope you have a great one!

Comment

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our July 31st Birthday BBU Members KrazyDave, abterrio, crissykins (go Crissy, it's your birthday! ), hildagard, JPB1973 & Klyn2000!! Hope you have a wild and krazy day!

Comment

• I KNOW you all are going to go out of your way to watch Celebrity Big Brother UK!!

Comment

• Shan
              Shan commented
              Editing a comment
              I actually do watch BBUK and their CBB ...when I heard (here on BBU actually) he was gonna be on I was like UGH!!! And so far (2 epis in) I'm already gagging LOL they don't like him much already haha

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our August 1st Birthday BBU Members wilmomd & seannh123! Hope YOUR day is a great one!

Comment

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our August 2nd Birthday BBU Members Toober, jjayjj, Peterscb & nasali2012! May all your birthday wishes come true!

Comment

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our one and only (listed) August 3rd Birthday BBU Member BB18Coda! Enjoy your day!

Comment

• Hello

Comment

• KennyERJ
                    KennyERJ commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hi. Pretty avatar. Any shade of blue is my favorite color. 😊

• ~smee~
                    ~smee~ commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hi, Riddik ! Glad to meet you! Nice people around here, hope you enjoy!

• Luanne
                    Luanne commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Ridden- Welcome to BBU, hope you will post in the live feed discussions. Great group of people.

• cpamama , thinking about you and sending out good thoughts.

Comment

• cpamama
                    cpamama commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks, Smee. Getting a little stronger each day.

• KennyERJ
                    KennyERJ commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Good to hear cpamama !

• ~smee~
                    ~smee~ commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hang in there, cpamama . Remember we are here and we care. Put your left hand on your right shoulder, your right hand on your left shoulder and squeeze tight -- that's a hug from me.

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our August 4th Birthday BBU Members conniemc, juju59 & mars29000! May your day be out of this world!

Comment

• @MilitaryMom , I am sorry you are having such a rough time. We are never old enough to lose our moms, I think. Hugs.
                    Last edited by ~smee~; 08-04-2016, 10:19 AM.

Comment

• Just sending this out into the universe -- feeling nostalgic today and missing a lot of our old friends. Don't know if any of them are lurking out there, but just wanted to give a shout out to them...I miss you, my wonderful bff ~~mel~~ , sonnie , jen123 , HiP, Tremayne, MrsTre, Garrick, Blusiamese, Dmom, Redi, Justmom, Kimbubbly, Cougar, Jeanne, lesthook, Sunshine. I know there are oh-so-many more, my old brain cannot bring all the names to mind at the moment - but I can picture a lot of avatars, go figure. Hope you are all happy and healthy.

If anyone wants to remember any of our other friends, please jump in.
                      Last edited by ~smee~; 08-04-2016, 10:20 AM.

Comment

• llongori
                        llongori commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Me three. I can see the avatars of so many of these folks in the deep dark recesses of my occasionally functional brain. I think we're missing all our eyes this year. I must say, though, Abraxas always creeped me out.

Wolfie was MIA last year, too. Someone ( psucolleen ?) was in contact with her last year and said she was okay, just busy. Has anyone heard from her this year?

And jen123 was struggling after losing Gary. Any news on her?

I know that ~smee~ , Lynette , and Walleye all know this, but for the rest of you, RUSSELL#2 is still posting in cave ramblings 2.0 when he can. You can crawl over to the cave to leave him a message.
                        Last edited by llongori; 08-05-2016, 06:46 AM.

• Walleye
                        Walleye commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Wolfie is ok, just taking this season off. I believe her work schedule changed last season and that's why she isn't around.

• Lynette
                        Lynette commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Hi llongori, yes this is the second year Wolfie has been gone. Lexie told us she was in contact with her this season and she is busy with the political scene and work keeping her busy. Hope she can come back next year.

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our August 5th Birthday BBU Members Swooped & heatherp85! Hope you get swept away with a great day!

Comment

• Has Russell made an appearance? Any one know where he might be?

Comment

• KennyERJ
                          KennyERJ commented
                          Editing a comment
                          He's around when he can be. He posts here: https://www.bigbrotherupdates.com/fo...-ramblings-2-0

• kokomogirl
                          kokomogirl commented
                          Editing a comment
                          He's checked in the past 2 days and is doing okay given his circumstances.

• Lynette
                          Lynette commented
                          Editing a comment
                          He just posted today in Cave Ramblings 2.0. Click on where Kenny posted and take the shortcut there. He is Russell#2 and Underdog avatar gone, but not forgotten!

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X