Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings and Salutations! Life has been happening. After being laid off last summer I found out that I qualified for a retraining program and I started college in January. I'm now in my second term and am a much more motivated student than I was at 18.

I made a small donation today. Hope it helps. I'm looking forward to the next season of Big Brother.

Dee

Comment

• ~smee~
      ~smee~ commented
      Editing a comment
      Yay, Dee! Glad to see you and glad to hear about your college retraining. Hope things keep going well for you. Don't forget to let me know if you are ever in Indy (think I missed your trip last year).

• Luanne
      Luanne commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello Dee, going to college, congratulations. I know it is hard work but will be worth it all.

• BettyBoo
      BettyBoo commented
      Editing a comment
      Good for you. All the best for the next stage in your life!!

• Hello everyone,,,, just checking in, life has been good during the off season. I told myself I was not going to get invested in BB this year but I hear it calling me.

Comment

• Lynette
      Lynette commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Luanne! Miss you! We watch Survivor and The Amazing Race together if you ever want to watch and join in on the convo's. Hope things are going well for you!

• ~smee~
      ~smee~ commented
      Editing a comment
      My wonderful Luanne! I am glad to see you. Hope life is treating you well. Big hugs!

• Hello everyone!

Comment

• Horrified by probable bombing at Arianna Grande Manchester, UK concert. Need metal detectors at these large facilities, instead of just checking our handbags for bottles of booze & water.

And my next thought is that Frankie will find a way to milk this for himself by getting his face on TV. She's such a talented girl and he's the hanger on basking in HER glow. He was recently evicted from UK celebrity Big Bro show, so he's still using his limited fame. Still hangs out with Paulie & Cody & looks increasingly creepy. But, Arianna is really just an incidental factor, any artist could have been hit in concert like this. She was not the target. I hope I am wrong about Frankie, but .....

But having vented, my prayers are with are with the dead & injured and the families who lost people today. So tired of these sick souls who do these acts of hate and take joy in other's pain. Killing is never the solution.

Peace & love, everybody!!

Comment

• BettyBoo
        BettyBoo commented
        Editing a comment
        Have to add, so far no peep from Frankie, so maybe I overestimated his opportunistic personality. Both Cody & Paulie had appropriate Twitter comments. Read an ugly tweet from a person blaming the bombing on Ariana support of gays. What a sick evil person to think anyone deserves this.

On positive side was how kind and generous were the people of Manchester like those who opened their homes to strangers & Muslim cabbies who shut off the meter and drove people home all night. Proves over and over that most of us are good people. God bless them all 🙏

• BettyBoo
        BettyBoo commented
        Editing a comment
        Have to comment that Ariana showed so much class with the visits to the young patients & the benefit concert. She's really grown up from the donut nonsense. Congrats to her for growth & maturity and showing a brave good heart.

• Hey Kenny CBS has a game picking favorite HG of all time on the CBS web site. Example is Frankie vs Paulie (they're tied at 50/50). I didn't see message or link on BBU?? Don't have to have Access to vote. 😁

Comment

• Heres link for CBS BB Tournament of fan faves:

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother...urce=affiliate

Comment

• Lynette
          Lynette commented
          Editing a comment
          That was fun. Thanks for posting. Can't believe Frankie and Paulie are neck and neck, same with Evil Dick and Boogie.

• KennyERJ
          KennyERJ commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for making sure it was okay to post this and then posting it. I voted but my votes are a secret! LOL

• Hey guys. Thanks Betty.

I also put the link in the BB19 forum. Who is your most memorable?

Comment

• Thanks for posting the link, Betty. That was fun. I'm getting excited for BB 19.

Comment

• I will always be a fan of Dan first, but can respect Dr Will & Derrick's games. Dr Will could make me laugh but left me cold as a person. Dan had Derrick's game smarts, but Dan just had more fun as a player. His funeral is right up as the best play con ever.

I'm curious why Derrick isn't up there? Wonder if this is a set up for another (ugh) coach session? Well, it'll be fun to see how it plays out.

Comment

• Happy Memorial Day!

Comment

• Update on CBS BB Tournament: today they've whittled down the victors of the previous round. So vote again and see who's ahead now. Interestingly I voted for all the leaders this round. (See link in previous post)

Boo hoo Frankie beat out Paulie, but he's now getting walloped by Dr Will. A little fun before the new season. ☺

Comment

• FYI Janelle is leading with 86% as highest % of everyone. Wonder if the winner get a prize or appear on show or visit the House? Hmmm?

Comment

• Read on Twitter that BB Canada was either cancelled or on hiatus? I've never watched, but know several of you guys enjoyed it. Wonder why CBS Access didn't pick up some of the international BB shows to beef up their offerings? I know I'll catch up with the Good Wife new series when I sign up for BB, but not much else there to tempt annual use.

Well three weeks & counting. 😀

Comment

• The CBS BB fave Tournament has tightened up today with four competitions. Surprisingly Dan is beating Dr Will. It'll be fun to see how it plays out. (See link above)

Comment

• Donny, Britney, Dr. Will & Janelle got my votes this round. Out of those four, Janelle is the only one leading in votes against their competition.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X