Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our June 27th Birthday BBU Members radgrl1995 & Meckenziesmommy! Also, Happy Birthday to my sister Amanda! Hope all your birthday wishes and dreams come true!

Comment

Hello everyone. I love seeing all of the peeps coming in. Smee, I hope we can somehow be here at the same time. I'd like to talk to you. Isn't Lexie a whiz. I honestly don't know how she does this. And so well! And I just love KennyERJ. He is so smart.

Comment

• ~smee~
        ~smee~ commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey, sonnie ! I'd love to talk to you. Lexie is amazing -- and Rob, too. And who could not love our KennyERJ ? Smart, kind, and funny - best combination ever.
        BTW - while we are talking about Kenny - Hey, Kenny, on the old site there was a place we could allow someone to e-mail us, but I can't figure out where that is on this site. If I want to let sonnie e-mail me, is there a way to do that without just typing my e-mail address here?
        Last edited by ~smee~; 06-27-2016, 08:35 AM. Reason: edited to put question mark at end of question -- what a ditz I am!

• KennyERJ
        KennyERJ commented
        Editing a comment
        Awww, thanks sonnie & smee! ~smee~, on this site we don't have the buttons (like email) that we did on the old site. You'd either have to post it in your profile or post it out here. Just post it with some spaces so spam bots can't pick it up (i.e. your name @any email.com, no spaces) and/or once you know the other person has it, come back and delete it.

• ~smee~
        ~smee~ commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks KennyERJ - I knew you would have the answer.
        sonnie - I use yahoo dot com for my e-mail. If you would like to you can write me at peciresi at there. (horrible grammar, right?) Just put sonnie or BBU in the subject line so I know it's not spam.
        Last edited by ~smee~; 06-27-2016, 12:37 PM.

Hello, purrrty, purrty, purrwing ! Hugs for days.

Comment

• purrwing
        purrwing commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello to you sweet smee! I hope things are going well at your house. I have missed you!!

• ~smee~
        ~smee~ commented
        Editing a comment
        Going very well, thank you, purrwing . I've missed you, too.

Wtchnwheels, suekoontz, cozmiksoul, sofieckcs, Jody26 and CandyDreamQueen

Sorry I missed your bdays! Hope you all had a great one!!

Comment

to radgrl1995 and Meckenziesmommy .. hope your day was fantastic!!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our June 28th Birthday BBU Members Kimistrey, Gojaneygo, asian2001, BBFan1 & fflat1! Enjoy YOUR day!

Comment

Kimistrey, Gojaneygo, asian2001, BBFan1 and fflat1!! Hope you all have a wonderful day!!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our one and only (listed) June 29th Birthday BBU Member CorgiMom!! Have a great one!

Comment

• CorgiMom
                CorgiMom commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you Kenny! Waving "hi" to everyone... I so enjoy reading all your posts!

Hey, all you people out there who I don't know --- I love when your birthday comes around, and I get to see all the oh-so-cool usernames! You are all so much more clever than I am. Wish you would pop out and wave to us every once in a while. Hugs for all.

Comment

Just got back from vacation the day after the premier so I finally caught up in all my episode!

Looks like we are in for a season :-) Cannot wait for the blindside/melt down :-)

Comment

• ~smee~
                  ~smee~ commented
                  Editing a comment
                  ::waving:: Melisandra - what a great name -- and I love the avatar! Hope the vacation was great.

Hi all still waiting on my internet to be working again :/

coulda used the distraction of feeds and such today...

Tough day today..2 years ago on this date, almost to this very hour..was the last time I was able to see and talk to my Daddy as his usual, well self ...and this day began what was arguably the worst two weeks of my and my family's lives...as some of you may remember, ending in my Daddy going home to be with Jesus. This time of year...having Father's Day, followed by this two week period of time..is the toughest for me personally I think. I dream about him often...sometimes good dreams and sometimes very hard ones; but this period of time I always seem to dream of him most..almost every night. And the dreams are always so bittersweet, because one always wakes up to realize the reality of what is.

I miss him so much.... I take comfort in knowing I will see him again someday in Heaven..but boy, it's hard waiting sometimes ya know? <3

Comment

• Shan
                  Shan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  *hugs* ~smee~ and helenb thanks ladies

• Walleye
                  Walleye commented
                  Editing a comment
                  ((((((((Shan))))))), I know how you feel. I lost my dad in 1991 and the pain is still there. After a few years though, you learn to live with it and remember the good stuff. Hang in there.

• Shan
                  Shan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  thanks (((( Walleye ))))

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our June 30th Birthday BBU Members tracylou & p0ptart!! Hope you enjoy your day!

Comment

am back from vacation with family, but also staggering with having to put down my sweet sweet dog. Goldie was a shih-tau who owned us all and trained us to love and care for her. I was her special person, and my heart is just broken. I am glad for this big brother distraction and sharing our obsession with all of you. Give me a couple days to be back on track.

Comment

• ~smee~
                    ~smee~ commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Awwwwww, Livzee, I am so sorry for your loss. Take whatever time you need to grieve.

• Shan
                    Shan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Livzee Awww I'm so sorry to hear about your Goldie *big hugs*

• llongori
                    llongori commented
                    Editing a comment
                    My condolences on the loss of your furbaby. Grieve however you need to. Those who have been a special person to an animal companion understand. (((Livzee)))

CorgiMom

sorry I missed your day yesterday :/ hope it was a fantastic bday for you!!

Comment

tracylou ​​​​​​ and p0ptart
                    hope your day has been wonderful!!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X