Please Help Support Big Brother Updates

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raise Your Hand If You Are Going To Watch ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am definitely going to give it a try too - Oct, Nov, & Dec. are my busiest time of the year in my line of business though - so I'm not sure how I will handle my schedule yet. It's a wait and see. I am especially interested in the online (no blackout) diary room session! However, I suspect they will be somewhat scripted (?) but we'll see...that's what I am most looking forward to. I sure hope that Jason makes it onto the the show and not Josea - I can't stand that guy no matter how entertaining some may say he is - yuck! With a show title "Over The Top" I am thinking that casting is going to put a lot of real wacko, emotional, lu-lu's in the house and just turn them loose on each other. lol

Comment

I'll probably check it out, but my internet feeds are so slow that unless it's in the middle of the night, the feeds won't load at all. And since BB is my summer guilty pleasure, I'm not sure how much time I should devote in the fall. BUT, it's going to be hard to stay away. I'm interested in knowing what the shorter season would do to the strategy, etc.

Comment

I hate to say it, but I think this is going to be a big ol' flop. Way too much to remember to login and watch these things live, especially given that Fall shows are starting back up and people are watching regular TV for their favorite shows. I'm already overwhelmed and it hasn't even started yet. I love BB but this is too much. :0( I think I'll probably miss a TON because it's just going to be too much to try to remember to logon at certain times to watch things. Oh well... We'll see how it goes!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X