X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sdkgeo
    • Jun 2015

Live Feed Discussion-September 29 Day 2

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the CBS All Access Live Stream..... for Big Brother Over The Top

* This thread will contain Spoilers*

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds ( CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time.

( CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Binge watch seasons of Big Brother, Survivor, and other shows.

*Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions

Live Feeds not for you?

Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

A great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.- You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thanks for any support you can give!
  • sdkgeo
    • Jun 2015

Morning all. Well that was fun last night seeing them enter the house. It looks like the HoH comp will be later today.

Comment

• joahnn00
      Big Brother Groupie
      • Jun 2015

I kind of figured it would be Jason to see the resemblance of Alex and Morgan. I'm not sure how long Justin will last in there he's like a fish out of water.

Comment

• BettyBoo
        BettyBoo commented
        Editing a comment
        For somebody who said he was the life of the party, he's sure being out talked.
    • belle1
      Big Brother Addict
      Cool Text - BBUDonator 440161668319737
      • Jun 2015

I for one will need help keeping up with the schedule. Thank goodness for flashback.

Comment

• KennyERJ
        • Jun 2015

Sounds like they (Jason, Danielle & Justin) are already suspicious/onto the fact that Morgan & Alex are sisters.

Comment

• joahnn00
          joahnn00 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yep Jason was looking at the memory wall and noticed the similarities of the two.
      • KennyERJ
        • Jun 2015

LOL @ Jason. He was just staring at the Memory Wall and not sure who he was talking about (I think maybe Cornbread or Shane) but he said, "He looks like a pedophile. Like he hands out lollipops to children and sh*t like that".

Comment

• KennyERJ
          KennyERJ commented
          Editing a comment
          Ok, he was talking about his own photo. He doesn't like it.

• joahnn00
          joahnn00 commented
          Editing a comment
          I like that he can make fun of himself.

• Freebyrd
          Freebyrd commented
          Editing a comment
          Hahahaha Too funny! Yeah, joahnn, I like that too about Cornbread.
      • joahnn00
        Big Brother Groupie
        • Jun 2015

I hope Jason helps Justin a bit with this game. I like the three of them...so far.

Comment

• Livzee
          Big Brother Addict
          • Jun 2015

Hey all, just back home from vacation. And just caught frantic, revved up 'we are all here, it's so special, I'm smiling like a fool and laughing at absolutely everything beginning stage of this adventure. Justin is clueless and Scott is way awkward. Jason seems frantic, even for him' but I like having him back. Guess cbs really wanted him there bc really, he ran against Jozea, the messiah? Glad you're all here to share this nonsense! I'll try to lurk less.

Comment

• Livzee
            Livzee commented
            Editing a comment
            We drove out to Canadian Rockies, where cbs will not allow you access to access (grrrrrr). I flew home for 11 days while the moose hunt goes on. Word to the wise: you can drive to Canada with your passport card but you cannot fly without your passport book. Almost didn't make the flight.

• Lynette
            Lynette commented
            Editing a comment
            Welcome back! Glad everything working out on your second try.

• BettyBoo
            BettyBoo commented
            Editing a comment
            Livzee I knew you looked like a terrorist!! Did you try to take a big bottle of shampoo with you? You could probably get an AK or an uzi on easier.
        • KennyERJ
          • Jun 2015

LOL @ Jason talking about no one's paying attention to him & Danielle because Justin is in the shower and everyone's busy trying to see his d**k. How did you know, Jason? LOL

Comment

• KennyERJ
            • Jun 2015

Justin either doesn't realize he's on camera or just doesn't give a crap. He got naked before he got in the shower and then walked out of the shower totally naked (but of course BB hurried up and switched cams).

Comment

• belle1
              belle1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Think he is just generally clueless

• BettyBoo
              BettyBoo commented
              Editing a comment
              Just heard him discussing at length with gross detail having a BM. My girl Kryssie cracked she'd already gone twice and nobody knew. Ah, they do now.
          • joahnn00
            Big Brother Groupie
            • Jun 2015

Omg!!! Monte just spent 30 minutes looking for the coffee maker. It was on the counter the whole time. Then he proceeded to pour six cups one by one in the machine, instead of just using the carafe. Holy cow!! LMAO

Comment

• joahnn00
              joahnn00 commented
              Editing a comment
              He would walk back and forth from the fridge water dispenser with A Coffee Cup six times

• Livzee
              Livzee commented
              Editing a comment
              Not your domestic type?😆

• BettyBoo
              BettyBoo commented
              Editing a comment
              Funny, I do not drink coffee, but learned how to make pots as part of my first job. Love the smell not the flavor.
          • Freebyrd
            Big Brother Groupie
            • Jun 2015

This crew is different this time around - at least I think they are (?) I am impressed with casting's choices. Good and bad, doesn't matter. I had a wonderful time last night "meeting the HG's" as they all met each other one-by-one. I swear I was just as excited as they were as each one entered the house and they all got to know one another. Within a week, I will probably be swearing at them, but for now, I am having fun with BBOTT.

Comment

• Melisandra
              Big Brother Groupie
              • Jun 2015

I agree FreeByrd -

This crew just seems more likable. So far no one has grated my nerves too bad. I think that Shelby will annoy me with her voice and I am almost 99.5 % sure she is related to the twins. And there are a few others that just "seem" familair. Maybe I have just relating them to past guests in my own mind :-)

Comment

• Lynette
                Big Brother Addict
                • Jun 2015

Hey all.....shocker to see most of them awake this morning. BB did announce that they had to stay awake from 10 am to 10 pm. Will see if that stays true. Can't wait to watch the HoH comp.

Comment

• BettyBoo
                  BettyBoo commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I keep seeing the giant baby in Honey I Blew Up the Baby, stomping his foot and declaring, NO NAPS! Wonder how they'll enforce it?
              • BettyBoo
                Big Brother Addict
                • Jun 2015

Heard Whitney telling Jason that she didn't watch last year since ALL the girls were pretty, looked alike and could be models? Did she see the same cast we did. None of the girls resembled each other. Now this cast they sure do - all the blonds in bikinis.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...