X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lyriele2
    replied
    Okay, I'm confused lol. I missed the first episode, but All Access appears to have the partial 'premiere episode' available at only 15 minutes long. What am I missing?

Leave a comment:

• BettyBoo
    replied
    🐏🐑🐏🐑🐏🐑🐏🐑🐏🐑🐏🐑 and Monte 🐺

Leave a comment:

• joebourg62
    replied
    Alarm went off. She handed it off to...........Morgan. She volunteered.

Leave a comment:

• joebourg62
    commented on 's reply
    IDK. I missed the actual time it happened. Most so far have been volunteers, though.

• kokomogirl
    replied
    I would like for Kryssie to give the BBBug to Monte who is quickly establishing himself as the alpha male who wants to be in control. Knock him out of the running for HOH now and don't give him a chance to go after Jason.

Leave a comment:

• belle1
    replied
    So who is left to get infected Whitney, Alex, Cornbread, Monte,Jason, Morgan..........

Leave a comment:

• Livzee
    commented on 's reply
    Had they talked about it ahead of time?

• joebourg62
    replied
    Alarm went off a few minutes ago. Neeley handed off the BBBug to.....Kryssie.

Leave a comment:

• joebourg62
    replied
    Danielle is totally talking about her kid, a la the Mom Squad. Potentially bad for her game, though I like what she is saying.
    What is crazy to me is, why does she have to explain to guys that her and her kid are a package deal? Are young guys now a days that dense??

Leave a comment:

• BettyBoo
    replied
    Still waiting for the talons to come out.

Leave a comment:

• BettyBoo
    replied
    Kryssie is definitely the Queen of TMI. Part of me enjoys it since she's funny and not a meanie, then I cringe.

Leave a comment:

• Melisandra
    commented on 's reply
    Those are just the Chargers. There were clear plates that they eat on. They are cleaning now

• BettyBoo
    commented on 's reply
    But, nobody is eating at the big table? Napkins and place settings still the same.

• BettyBoo
    commented on 's reply
    I think it's a portion of her tat that is a movie character - Robocop. That's why they can't repeat movie lines either.

• Melisandra
    replied
    How long will the family dinners are going to last? I remember Remy cooked dinners for a few weeks in her season

Leave a comment:

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X