This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion-October 6-Day 9

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the CBS All Access Live Stream..... for Big Brother Over The Top

* This thread will contain Spoilers*

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds ( CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time.

( CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Binge watch seasons of Big Brother, Survivor, and other shows.

*Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions

Live Feeds not for you?

Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

A great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.- You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thanks for any support you can give!

Morning all.

So, Monte and Morgan for Have Nots? Who else?

Comment

Good morning all- I did not get enough sleep last night. For sure Monte for Have Nots. Does everyone agree on Morgan? I would like to see Scott in there. He is playing the entire house. We need to play with our heads and not just by who we like. I read that some are voting for first three out. I do not want to go that way because everyone was trying.

The house is split 50/50 right now with Scott flipping the scales a little . He acts like he is with Jason/Justin but he is for sure with Monte and the girls. This week could be very interesting. If Monte does not get off the block, that side with have three votes , four counting Scott. Alex puts up two from the other side, they have four votes. Depending on what Scott does, we could be the deciding vote. Of course, all that would change if Monte gets off the block.

Hope everyone has a great day. I will be taking a nap this afternoon

Comment

• Lynette
        Lynette commented
        Editing a comment
        I hear you Luanne. Got 4 hrs sleep and drove hubby 2 hrs RT to airport and have two appts so I can't sleep now. It was fun though! Wasn't tired last night. I felt their adrenaline. it's my eyes that aren't cooperating!. 😎

Monte , Morgan and Scott for have nots is good.
      scott and Shelby are slimed, but I think they're overplaying for this early and are not going unnoticed.

Comment

• Livzee
        Livzee commented
        Editing a comment
        slimey... spellcheck laughs at me

• BettyBoo
        BettyBoo commented
        Editing a comment
        I concur and second that emotion

Is anyone else more addicted to BBOTT than BB?
      I'm voting Morgan as America's Nom. I do not want to give Monte the chance to win POV. Morgan is less likely to win giving us the opportunity to vote out Morgan on her sisters HOH. Oh the Drama. Plus Morgan is the glue between Monte and Alex. Leaving the opportunity for Alex to flip later.
      I'm voting Monte and Scott for sure as HN but I'm torn between Morgan and Whitney as third. Putting Morgan on the block with Monte, Whitney and Scott as HN's shows that whole group minus Shelby(who can be taken out anytime) that they are targeted by America. Giving all the house guest a clearer view of what we really think of them.
      And lastly if the care package is a never not pass I'm thinking about voting for Krissy simply because I want to save the better packages for other house guest. I just hope my thinking on this lines up with what the rest of America is wanting.
      I usually don't care for the crude players like Justin but I have to say he cracks me up. His little rendition of the country song of sleeping on Cornbread's dirty sheets made me laugh for a good thirty minutes while playing that over and over. Heck, I'm still singing it as I type.

Comment

• Melisandra
        Melisandra commented
        Editing a comment
        I had to log out due to being on east coast and all. I will have to flashback to the song :-) I normally do not like crude players either but that boy just makes me smile

I never got into the live feeds before - I just lurked and read this site for my Live feeds. (Forever I must say how long has this site been active? My current Book mark says BB 14 but I think I remember it saying 7 at one time). But I am LOVING this format.

• BettyBoo
        BettyBoo commented
        Editing a comment
        I find myself laughing AT Justin, while I laugh WITH jason.

• herms is here
        herms is here commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, I find myself being glued to my kindle when I have the chance. I agree on voting Monte for a have not. I believe that we should not vote for the first 3 out, that is not showing any creativity.

Ok - I am kind of happy with Alex winning - She is a fan and does know the game. I like the hinky vote and that it seemed to rattle her team just as much as the other side as it made them think that WE wanted Dani but because Monte already had her on the block we nominated CB instead.

Also - I think Monte will TRY to control her HOH and that will ANNOY the Heck out of her and she will tell him to pound sand by the end of the week especially once Monte gets americas Nom AND picked as a Have not.

I want Morgan as a Have not too. I want the Plastics/Steel Magnolias to implode quickly. Then I think Whitney as I think Shelby will annoy Alex more and help shatter the Plastics as a little "love" triangle forms in the Have not room. But then we have to deal with Monte ruling over his Harem. Maybe Scott would be better as I do not think Morgan likes him very much and thinks he is sketchy. So will add to the Stress of the Have nots.

I wonder how they will do her letter and pictures? If Morgan wins an HOH soon would people notice that their parents look alike? Or will one get only pictures with one parent and the the other sister get pictures of the other.

Comment

• joahnn00
        joahnn00 commented
        Editing a comment
        What if they have baby picture of the two sisters, that would be interesting.

• Melisandra
        Melisandra commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah - I thought the same. Baby pictures/preschool but at different ages

• BettyBoo
        BettyBoo commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh I'd totally love production to screw the Sibs with a picture of the whole family together BUT know it won't happen.

My votes for have nots will go to Monte, Morgan and Scott. Monte will get my evict vote. The care package vote will go to Danielle, Jason, or Kryssie depending on the package. I hope the package is something that would benefit Danielle since she is a likely nominee. If we have the power to name have nots each week, then perhaps a have not pass will not be an option.

I like Alex but not her team mates.

Comment

• Luanne
        Luanne commented
        Editing a comment
        I am with you, Voting Monte, Morgan & Scott have nots. Monte on the block. Will have to see what the care package is. Do not want to know my favorite out for the later packages.

I also like Alex. Love that she is a true fan. She has tried to warm Morgan about Monte. I think she sees through Monte.

Trying to decide who to vote for to give the Care Package to this afternoon (1 PM ET). My guess is that we won't know what it will be but thinking the better Care Packages that might help save someone's game will come later. I'm thinking of maybe voting for Danielle or Kryssie for this one. Not sure.

Comment

• Tjeffy
        Tjeffy commented
        Editing a comment
        Depends on what it is but I don't want to give Danielle never not pass. She's more strategic and I want to give her a strategic care package. I just hope they tell us what they will be like they did last year.

• Luanne
        Luanne commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree with Tjeffy. Danielle is strategic. She is not my favorite but she is good. If it is the never not pass, do not want to give it to you. I want to give her a strategic care package . Hopefully, she does not go home this week.

• herms is here
        herms is here commented
        Editing a comment
        I voted for Neely. And with Alex as HOH I believe that maybe she will target Kristine or Jason, and the care package is to save a friend from being evicted.

Being that they have not told us what the care packages are maybe they wont have the same rules as last time. It may be like the Nominations that we cannot pick the same person two weeks in a row. I am thinking that is the case for Have nots too. If we REALLY hate someone we could pick the same person for Have not week after week after week which would not be healthy.

What is the longest time a person was a have not? I know there have been a few that were two weeks and I think one or two that may even have been 3 weeks in a row.

Comment

• Melisandra
        Melisandra commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah - I remembered they had a "How bad do you want it" challenge that was a Have not for the rest of your stay. So maybe they will allow us to pick the same people week after week. :-> Can you imagine Monte being a have not week after week? we can rotate on the Barbies :-) though I really think they will not last with Monte. I see that alliance not lasting the week.

• Luanne
        Luanne commented
        Editing a comment
        I think I read somewhere, that once a house guest received the care package they could not receive another one. Later in game if the only ones left have received a package, we can start over.

• BettyBoo
        BettyBoo commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm OK starving the Plastics (evil smirk on my face).

I'm definitely voting Monte, Morgan as have nots. I'm torn between Scott, Shelby and Whitney. As I want those two to suffer a little. But since Scott is such a big Rat, make him think about what we think of him. I'm now not sure if I rather Monte OTB or Morgan. Monte expects it, but putting Mo up would clearly send a message to both Alex and Mo.

Comment

• belle1
        belle1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Monte said last night that America will vote to put Dani on the block. He is convinced that we are on his side. can't wait to see how he spins our have nots and nominee votes going to his group and care package going to Dani's group.

• BettyBoo
        BettyBoo commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh Monte, denial ain't just a river, you big airhead.

• Luanne
        Luanne commented
        Editing a comment
        I do not want Morgan to be with the other girls this week, so I am voting Scott. I hope I am on line when they announce our nominee. Alex will understand that we do not like that alliance. Monte will think it is just because he nominated Jason.

Funny flashback early this morning around 3:10 BBT. Kryssie asked if they had heard the metaphor that love is like a fart, if you have to force it then it's sh*t. BB responds ZZZZinggg. They all crack up.

Comment

• BettyBoo
        BettyBoo commented
        Editing a comment
        I like when production plays with them, like when they finally told Paul to STFU.

I am so addicted to the feeds. I am so glued to the feeds that forget to read and post here. Yes, I am enjoying this format of OTT so much more than the regular BB feeds and shows. There is something about the rawness of it all that is intriguing. This is a great group of house guests with some that are super fans and really know the game. There are those who are familiar with the game but don't understand the intricate dynamics of strategy, alliances, social game, and personality conflicts. And we have those who just don't know anything but are entertaining and add something to the group as a whole. Good job, CBS and BBOTT in picking this cast.

I am okay with Alex winning. If it had to be a plastic, I prefer her winning over the others. I don't know what she will do. While she is on Monte's team, she does not trust him so I don't think she will be following his orders. What I don't know is what influence Morgan will have on Alex. Alex gets annoyed with Morgan easily and didn't want to play with her sister. I think Whitney will be the one who will have the most influence on Alex's nominations. I'm also okay with her hinky vote. Good move on her part to stir up some paranoia.

I am still voting for Monte for my nom. I am going to vote for Monte, Morgan, and Whitney for have nots. While Scott is an excellent choice, I want to put some separation between Morgan and her team mates. They won't be able to sleep in HOH room, leaving Shelby as the only Plastic to be able to sleep in there. I think that it will provide more opportunity for Morgan to interact with the late night backyard crew and for them to have more access to her. It will also send the message that we aren't pleased with them - if they get the message.

With the care package being an unknown at this point, I don't know what I'm going to do. I want us to be smart this year and give the better cp's to our favorites to help them go further but we also have to consider that our favs may not last long enough to receive the better packages. I think we're smarter about the packages than last season and have a better understanding of how they affect a game. When we find out what the package is, I'll check back her to see what everyone is thinking before I vote.

Off to do a few things before I settle in to watch me some feeds and vote later.

Good day to all of you!
      Last edited by kokomogirl; 10-06-2016, 10:51 AM.

Comment

• Luanne
        Luanne commented
        Editing a comment
        You have me rethinking Scott as my third have not. You are right, if Whitney is in have not, Alex can pull away from them this week.

I have not stayed completely caught up, but I'm wondering why all the hate for Monte and Morgan? Most of you want them as noms, have nots, and evictions. What have they done? The times I've watched, all the houseguests seem pretty decent (with a question mark by Jason and Justin). Maybe they all seem nice because I'm comparing them to the BB18 houseguests. Why is Jason's side so much more well-liked?

Comment

• Melisandra
        Melisandra commented
        Editing a comment
        Monte just is that "I am going to Rule the house" attitude (Alpha Dog) that just rubs me the wrong way. I just want to knock him down a few pegs and get it into his head that he is not in fact in charge of ANYTHING.

Morgan by default for her association to Monte - But I Do believe she is just using Monte. That she will turn on him and stab him in the back very soon. By putting her a a Have not will show that we do not like her current strategy and she should rethink her decisions or stab Monte in the back ASAP.

The Backyard crew/Late nighters are just more entertaining to watch WHILE they are playing the game. Life on the feeds would be boring without them.

• Luanne
        Luanne commented
        Editing a comment
        I do not dislike Morgan. I would be ok with her staying in the game. I like the four girls but do not like the Monte, CornBread, Scott, Shane alliance.The boy alliance pulled in the girls or maybe the girls pulled the boys' strings. I did not like Monte's attitude the first week. He was a know it all. He talked about how nice he was. He told everyone that Shane was his main one, but he would keep them safe for a while. He acted like he was the top dog and everyone should know that.

I do not like everyone on Jason's side. I like Neeley, Danielle and Justin. I thought I liked Shane, but he is falling down my ladder.Justin wobbles on my ladder. I do not like some the things he says but he makes me smile and laugh. He is entertaining. Do I want to see him win, I am not sure, but he keeps the feeds interesting. So there are different ones on each side that I like and hope they stay in the game.

• BettyBoo
        BettyBoo commented
        Editing a comment
        Monte isn't a malicious person, he's just too full of himself and game stupid. He nommed 3 people and ended up having a team-mate voted out on his HOH. All while telling everyone, over and over, what a good job he did. Blah. He could be redeemable if he's humbled enough (thinking of Victor). Morgan is an arrogant princess who is only focussed on Danielle because she's so pretty. I feel a mean spirit in her, thinking of how much she dislikes (hates) her sister.

Meanwhile the Jason side seen nicer, humbler, and they do like each other. Easier to root for.

Some time after 1am, just closed my eyes for a moment and if course woke up two hours later to find out Alex had won. Frankly, I'm annoyed that production gave her a warning on her hand. If she touched, she touched and should be out. Also no-one should have been allowed to rest it on their body. Should have been hand only touching sword. Game would have ended much earlier with a different result. But, water under the bridge.

Alex is a good gamer player, but I just haven't warmed up to her as a person. The hinkey vote was a good game ploy, but since it was directed at Danielle I didn't like it, since feel it was more jealousy than just game play. ​​​​Also disappointed since wanted Neeley, Danielle or Kryssie to have the win and put up a couple Plastics.

It's amazing how they are misreading our votes. I had already planned to vote Monte, Morgan and Scott as Have Nots and Monte as our nom. Will look at the Care Package 📦 and if it's the Never Have Not will vote for Danielle since she's a foodie and it would help her understand that the fans DO like her. I am looking forward to seeing how other fans feel by watching their votes. It's kinda amazing how the majority of us came to the same conclusion about Cornbread.

The Plastics/All About Me group are (not surprisingly) not getting the message from us. The Outsiders/Realists understand our power and will play to us. CBS still doesn't have the Care Package options posted and voting begins at 1p.m. Est. And no word on Cornbread interview with Julie. Supposed to be Live this afternoon? Wonder if she'll address the FU adios? It's rather cold that they blindsided him (he coulda used James to cushion the blow).

It's the fan interaction that is fueling my interest in this season. Knowing we can control some of the game is a bit of a rush, sort of like playing fantasy football, but actually being able call real plays. I am frustrated that production seems to be winging it with the schedule. And having an endurance start at midnight on a weekday is beyond stupid to keep viewers. But overall, enjoying it more than I had thought I would.

Comment

Morning all😊 Well it looks like Cornbread went out more like SOURDOUGH😝 Didn't give anyone a hug ,I thought I heard when he went out the door he said, F U All . But when I watched the full episode on the app couldn't hear anything . For have nots I 'm pickin 1. DAVY CROCKETT ( Monti ) 2. ,
        2. The Creeper ( Scott ) and 3. Kryssie , only because I think she will self destruct .

Comment

• joahnn00
          joahnn00 commented
          Editing a comment
          He did say it, people are saying CBS edited it out. Some one on Twitter recorded it and it was tweeted out ther

• joahnn00
          joahnn00 commented
          Editing a comment
          I found it 10 second recording of what was said is on EvelDicks Twitter timeline. Go down to the 13 hour mark.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X