This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion-October 7-Day 10

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the CBS All Access Live Stream..... for Big Brother Over The Top

* This thread will contain Spoilers*

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds ( CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time.

( CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Binge watch seasons of Big Brother, Survivor, and other shows.

*Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions

Live Feeds not for you?

Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

A great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.- You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thanks for any support you can give!

Morning all.

Yay, I heard the real BB voice. All is right with the world now. All I've heard until now is the imposter voice.

Comment

• Lynette
      Lynette commented
      Editing a comment
      Yay, I'll second that. Maybe BB voice was on vacation or had laryngitis from calling out so many infractions.

I had a problem trying to vote this morning and according to Tweets it's a universal issue. If you voted yesterday, cannot vote today. Blocked with message you've exceeded your votes for the day. Anyone on BBU experiencing same issue? Also, starting yesterday, every time I reopen CBS app on Fire stick I have to go on CBS site to put in a new 5-digit code to authorize me to get in. I was thinking someone had gotten my password, so changed it, but now I'm guessing CBS was either hacked or having other problems.

Have to watch and see if anything comes out from CBS or other sources about these issues. So don't panic, if like me you're experiencing the same thing.

Comment

• belle1
      belle1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Same problem here

• Tjeffy
      Tjeffy commented
      Editing a comment
      I had same problem but I pulled up vote page then signed in to Cbs on browser w/ another non access email, Then went to vote page on that email. Then closed out that page and went back to my access vote page and it allowed me to vote again. Uhh does that make sense?

• joahnn00
      joahnn00 commented
      Editing a comment
      I couldn't vote again either. And I'm having the same problem with my Fire TV I keep having to put the stupid code in. That is beyond annoying, it started when their was an update on the CBS all access app.
      Last edited by joahnn00; 10-07-2016, 10:59 AM.

From what I've read on Twitter is that Kryssie and Jason on are in the lead for CP today. We'll see at 4pm est when the package drops (again, hopefully on Monte's thick skull). To me it's a double-edged sword. You can save someone else, but it gives you no safety and puts a mark on you. So reward and punishment all in one. I'm guessing whomever wins will push the safety button right before the HOH begins the Safety Ceremony tomorrow. Hopefully we don't get from the CP winner and Alex endless discussions about how 'HORD' it was, how they didn't mean nothing by the choices, etc. etc. etc. 👄👄👄👄👄

We start voting today for Have Nots and they get that little nugget tomorrow. I do believe Monte is going to get a dose of reality, which when he's nommed should hit him like a load a bricks. Or he could continue to be as clueless as poor ole Cornbread who misjudged everything in the house and our votes. I feel like I'm back in college training (torturing) the lab rats with our votes. 🐁 Cue the evil scientist laugh. 💉

Comment

• Livzee
      Livzee commented
      Editing a comment
      i love this cool way of being evil (twirls mustache). I am such a goody goody in real life.

• Melisandra
      Melisandra commented
      Editing a comment
      In Monte's head he will think we nominated him so that he is a guaranteed player for Veto so that Alexs Noms stay the same :->

But being selected as a have not - there is NO way to twist that to be a "Good Thing" So that should get it through his skull

• BettyBoo
      BettyBoo commented
      Editing a comment
      Cornbread was still thinking our nom was a good thing EVEN after being evicted AND told we voted to evict him!!

Alex is a true gamer, and I appreciate seeing girls taking charge. Her noms of Shane/Danielle are smart, but if Monte is our nominee, he's going home, which I love. Jason knows if the care package goes to their side of the house, we are for them and he's right. Whitney is growing on me. She knows the game and is breaking out of her own little alliance' I love how they see through Monte...though they would rather Shane or Danielle go, I wonder if they can just roll with a Monte exit. I can't wait for the Monte exit interview with him explaining how we removed him from the game by accident or something. We just aren't as smart as he is.

Comment

• belle1
      belle1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think the girls will roll just fine without Monte. In fact think some will see it as one less burden

• BettyBoo
      BettyBoo commented
      Editing a comment
      And ditto the Shane. The pretty boys going down FAST.

• Lynette
      Lynette commented
      Editing a comment
      Girls will be okay but think they want him there as their shield.

OK, I'm learning so much on Twitter 🐦 today. First, CBS is really peeving people off with the vote mess. Apparently people in Canada who can't get the Feeds can vote? Or there's some gyrations that you can do to allow voting. Second, squirrels can't vomit or burp. Third, there's now a fridge that gives HOT water?! Who needs Encyclopedia Britannica?

Comment

• Melisandra
      Melisandra commented
      Editing a comment
      HOT water! That is awesome! I think my next fridge though will have a webcam so you can look inside it while aat the store. I think that is the most awesome idea ever!

I am off to check about the squirrels - How did that conversation happen?

I think all you need to vote is a CBS Account. It does not limit you based upon your feed subscription

• BettyBoo
      BettyBoo commented
      Editing a comment
      Best Buy had the ad for the fridge. It's GE with built in Kuerig. Soon, they'll combine microwave, recliner and toilet with the computer screen and we're all set.

@ facthappy is the site with goofy info (put space in after @ to stay safe from the beating by our Beloved BBU Overloads)

Good morning all- I am ok with Monte going home, I think he will as the other side seems to have the numbers. I just worry about Alex. She has become my favorite and I want her around for a long time.

Kryssie understands the American Vote. She knows that we will nominate one from Monte's side. She assumes we will give the care package to their side. She thinks she is loved by American as she did not get one vote. Her head will swell when she gets the care package. I do not think she will use the save as she has no idea who will go up in Danielle or Shane's place.

Comment

• belle1
      belle1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Last night Kryssie said to the late night crew that she thought Alex was targeting Shane and Dani. My fear is that she will use on Justin because she likes him more

• breakingwave
      breakingwave commented
      Editing a comment
      The reason I don't want Monte or Morgan to go home is it will decrease the numbers so it's shooting fish in a barrel and America just sign Jason!s check. I have never been a fan of Jason , it doesn't take a whole lot of game to just sit on the couch and talk mean mouth and be attached to his cigs. if they could sleep he would be James.

The Wizard of Oz:

Cornbread = Cowardly Lion
    Monte = Scarecrow
    Shane = Tin Man
    Neeley = Glinda the Good Witch of the North
    Whitney = Dorothy
    Justin = The Lollipop Guild
    Scott = Toto
    Jason = The Wizard
    Morgan = The Wicked Witch of the East
    Alex= The Wicked Witch of the West
    Danielle = The Lullaby League
    Kryssie = Auntie Em
    Shelby = The Flying Monkey

Where my brain goes while waiting for UPS delivery guy.
    Last edited by BettyBoo; 10-07-2016, 01:55 PM.

Comment

• Livzee
      Livzee commented
      Editing a comment
      Im so glad i get to read your posts. omg tea splattered on the wall!

• BettyBoo
      BettyBoo commented
      Editing a comment
      Dear Livzee maybe you need one of those sneeze guards they use at buffets?

Hey all! Checked the time and hurried to vote before 1:00 and it said I reached my limit.. Was just coming on to rant that I can't vote and I see it's universal. Still not working so I guess everyone just gets to vote once. Fine with me. I'm behind since early evening last night, so going to go view the recaps and catch up.

Comment

I guess I'm going against the general view but I like the Plastics. I'm enjoy seeing four strong girls working together. The sisters are my favorite. I am TOTALLY enjoying seeing them working Monte. He doesn't have a clue but they have his number. At first I didn't like Monte because he's bossy and brags but I'm coming around, mainly because he's not mean or disrespectful to the women. He's just a doofus. I hate to see him go because I'm really enjoying watching him think he's the boss and the girls totally working him.

There really aren't any HG's I dislike. The closest I am to disliking someone is Kryssie and that's mainly because of her attitude and she really doesn't seem to want to be there. After all, she's a rock star or, at least, that's what she tells us. She could go anytime.

I also would like to see Shane and Danielle go. I'm over the showmances. I saw enough of those in BB18.

It looks like my view is in the minority and I'm preparing myself for my comedic entertainment, Monte, to go.

Comment

• kokomogirl
        kokomogirl commented
        Editing a comment
        I like the Plastics but I detest Monte. So as long as they are tied to him, I can only cheer for them individually. When he gets evicted, I want to see how they roll and where they land. There are already some seeds of doubt about Shelby and Whitney. Alex is using her HOH to build some connections to the other side and I hope this helps her survive as the numbers dwindle.

As for Monte, I think we did see some of his mean side yesterday. He took the incident of Justin stripping his drawers to get in the shower while Morgan was there and turned it into a malicious tall tale. By the end of the day, Justin was being accused of being sexist, indecent exposure, and sexual assault. Shelby was crying and she and Morgan were saying they were now uncomfortable around him. Monte said he wanted to beat Justin's ar$e. He was very angry and his anger grew as the tale grew. It shattered the image of Mr. Ethics and Morals that he has created for himself.

There is a war going on between Monte and Justin that is personal. He needs to fight his own fight and not involve his girl crew in the middle of it. Don't let a girl fight your fights for you.

My issue is not with any Barbie in the The Plastics. My issue is their ties with Monte. I'm all about the great girl power we're getting in this OTT premiere show.

• Melisandra
        Melisandra commented
        Editing a comment
        KokomoGirl - Do you have a time stamp for that?

• Lynette
        Lynette commented
        Editing a comment
        Melisandra 10/6 Cam 1/2 9:17 PM

Learned two things watching last night's recaps. I knew OTT Jamboree alliance was dead but didn't know there is now Late Night Jamboree with Kryssie, Jason, Justin, Shane, Danielle. Wonder how long this will last.

Other thing I learned was BB showed Cornbread did say Fu$k y'all on his way out. 😡 They showed it on the screen highlighted in Yellow. I was giving him the benefit of say Good Luck y'all. Now I'll call him a Douchebag and say good riddance Cornhole! 😁 Not going to waste my time watching his exit interview either, So there. 😛

Comment

• joebourg62
        joebourg62 commented
        Editing a comment
        Someone on the net said that BB edited it out, but if you use the flashback, it is there. Furthermore, in his exit interview with Julie, he confirmed that he was not a happy camper when he got evicted, so that adds credibility that he was pissed.
        Another someone on the net claimed that he flipped off the HG's as he left. this is clearly untrue if you watch the FB.

Voting starts for the have nots today

I know Monte is one
      But who should be the others? I am tempted to through one of the other group in there just to prevent Game talk in the Have not room

Comment

• Lynette
        Lynette commented
        Editing a comment
        How many will be HN's? Do we vote for more than one or are you talking splitting up our votes?

• BettyBoo
        BettyBoo commented
        Editing a comment
        I believe there will be 3 but with CBS who the halibut knows.
        Last edited by BettyBoo; 10-07-2016, 03:51 PM. Reason: spellchecker on this Kindle translates my English to read like instructions on imported products

• kokomogirl
        kokomogirl commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm still leaning toward Morgan and Whitney. I want Alex to be accessible to the other side so having 3 of her inmates as Have Nots keeps them from sleeping in the HOH room. Hopefully, that might allow Alex some time to strengthen any connections to the Backyard Crew.

But I see the value of having someone from the other side in there. Putting Justin in there might result in Monte getting so riled up that we see him blowing his top. Especially if his BFF Morgan is in there. That room would be icy cold and not because of the temperature.

Hmmmm, now there's a thought. Sure would cause some drama.

Gotta say, but wanna ask Mr Moonves if CBS is tossing all this at us to see how bad we really want All-Access and BBOTT? Feel like I'm in an endurance comp and they're directing cold water right at my face. I like the new show but this other crapolla may make throw the comp. 😣😤

Comment

care package: Krissie.... (Jason may need it more later & she might use it on Jason)
        have nots: Scott / Morgan / Monte / Whitney (I might change my mind on this)
        nominee: Monte (confirmed, will not change my mind )

ps... I like Alex also and think I'll like Morgan more when Monte is gone

Comment

1 hour til the Care Package drop.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X