This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion/Updates-October 22-Day 25

** For the BBOTT Season - we will be including the "Live Feed Updates" here within the Live Feed Discussions

Try the Live Feeds and watch all the drama unfold.

You can use the FLASHBACK feature to go back and watch all the fights or funny moments you might have missed.

You can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time.

( CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Binge watch seasons of Big Brother, Survivor, and other shows.

*Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions

Live Feeds not for you?

Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

A great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.- You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thanks for any support you can give!

Morning all. Get your votes in and then tune in at 4 to see who will be Have Nots. I'm voting for Morgan, Whitney, and Scott.
    • 4pm Have not reveal
    • 10pm Safety ceremony

Comment

• joahnn00
      joahnn00 commented
      Editing a comment
      That is who I voted for too.

• GYPSYGAYLE
      GYPSYGAYLE commented
      Editing a comment
      same here Morgan, Scott & Whitney for HN

• herms is here
      herms is here commented
      Editing a comment
      I voted for Scott, Jason and Morgan. Jason because he needs the experience and Scott because he is annoying.

Got my votes in for Jason, Justin, and Neeley. 😎

Comment

• sofieckcs
      sofieckcs commented
      Editing a comment
      Me too. All 40.

• Luanne
      Luanne commented
      Editing a comment
      Voted the second time for Jason, Justin and Neeley. Keeping my fingers crossed.

No clues on Twitter as to Have Nots. I really want Justin to be a slop eater. Although it'll send a message to Neeley, she's used to dieting (as is Kryssie), so not as much punishment (they both lost many pounds). My second choice is Whitney, since I want that Child of the Corn to be stuck with Justin in the Halloween Hell room. πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘Ό

Comment

• belle1
      belle1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Whitney and Justin are close. Morgan would be a better choice. She has been flirting up a storm with him but complaining about him to the Plastics

• joahnn00
      joahnn00 commented
      Editing a comment
      I know Belle that's her MO, flirt and lead the guy on. She did it to Monte too. She thought she could control them that way.

Good morning all,,,, I am looking forward to seeing which house guest are Have Nots.. The fans are as divided as the house. I have a full day today but hope to be back home to watch when they announce the Have Nots. Will my side be happy or will your side be happy. This game, this game, oh how I love it.

Comment

All my votes to Jason, Neely, and Justin

Comment

Glad to see the Grandma Sofie and Mrs. Melisannette alliance is still going strong. πŸ˜€

Comment

KennyERJ Hi, Paulie has a nice picture of him and Donnie on his Twitter page of you want to grab it to share. Donnie still has his gray beard.

Comment

• KennyERJ
            KennyERJ commented
            Editing a comment
            I posted a link to it in the BBU Cafe: https://www.bigbrotherupdates.com/fo...584#post465584

• Freebyrd
            Freebyrd commented
            Editing a comment
            I went to BBU Cafe and saw the link and clicked on it...can't help but lmao at the people who are such wild fans of these HG's! IDK, maybe it's just me, but I think those "Meet -&-Greet" events are so cheesey.

Everybody is having a last meal before Have Nots are announced?

​​​​​

Comment

Danielle must be practicing to sing opera:

ME ME ME ME ME !!!!

Comment

What, Justin missed another week? I demand a recount. The voting is rigged.

Comment

Scott, Neeley, and Jason are HN's. I'm happy - two out of three for me, and I am not sorry about Scott. πŸ€πŸ§€ Good day all around. 😎

Comment

Scott, Neeley and Jason.

Oh Rat Boy, Twice now - America does not like you. 🐭

Comment

Scott, Neeley, and Jason chosen as Have nots

Comment

Your welcome Justin!! Keeping it real...πŸ˜€

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X