X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luanne
    commented on 's reply
    I would love to hear his thoughts. Casting did a fair job on this crew. It has to be hard to be HOH with America controlling so much, I think since they knew they were going to give America so much power, they should not have put in a returning House Guest. They start off with a big advantage.

I could really pull for some of the LNC if they did not say such nasty, personal things about the other side. They turned me off with all the nasty trash talking.

• belle1
    commented on 's reply
    I am not seeing much strategy just tit for tat for which ever group is in power then begging America to help them out. Scott thinks he is a player because he got Shane out but has a really bad read on the house and his alliance with Alex and Shelby. Dani only seems to target her own group. Perhaps Alex and Jason have the best game. Alex is a strong comp player, has everyone on her side thinking she has their backs but busy throwing everyone under the bus 🚌. Jason does seem to be thinking long term and so far seems to be able to keep Justin in check. The rest including Scott are floaters in my opinion.

America seems to have turned against the LNJ so not sure about this strategy.
    Last edited by belle1; 10-24-2016, 04:51 AM.

• joahnn00
    replied
    I would be real curious to see what KeninVa thought of this particular group of BB houseguests. His thoughts on their gameplay and strategy. I doubt though he is watching this season. I think last season may have turned him off.

Leave a comment:

• herms is here
    commented on 's reply
    I voted for Shelby. Why would America want to take that chance . The other side needs to be broken up. Vote Shelby not Nely.

• GrandmaSusan
    commented on 's reply
    Me too, guess others are going for Shelby!

• Lynette
    replied
    I can't take anymore of Danielle talking about someone coming back in the game and wanting it to be Shane. I just want to vote her out now, and then she can go join him! Unfortunately, we can't vote for her this week, so I got 20 more in for Neeley.

Leave a comment:

• belle1
    commented on 's reply
    All 40 of my Shelby votes are in.

• sofieckcs
    commented on 's reply
    Neely has become pretty mean the last week or two, as mean as Kryssie and Dani. Tonight Dani was complaint the girls ate the broccoli. Both Justin and Kryssie told her 'whoa' and said not to be that way.

• magoopy
    commented on 's reply
    Me too!!!!

• KennyERJ
    replied
    After Midnight here on the East Coast and 20 more votes in for Shelby!

Leave a comment:

• magoopy
    commented on 's reply
    I get not caring too much for Danielle and I'm not a big fan of Kryssie either, but definitely like Neeley over some of these mean girls.

• joahnn00
    replied
    20 for Shelby, 20 more for her in in T minus 7...😂😂😂

Leave a comment:

• KennyERJ
    replied
    20 in for Shelby... T minus 18 minutes and I'll get another 20 in for her.

Leave a comment:

• Lynette
    replied
    20 for Neeley. Guess I can wait another 20 minutes and get another 20 more in. 😎

Leave a comment:

• Lynette
    commented on 's reply
    I think those that don't want the Ball Smashers up are voting for Neeley. Can't vote for Danielle. Neeley would have a better chance of leaving over Justin and Jason I believe.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X