This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion/Updates-October 24-Day 27

** For the BBOTT Season - we will be including the "Live Feed Updates" here within the Live Feed Discussions

Try the Live Feeds and watch all the drama unfold.

You can use the FLASHBACK feature to go back and watch all the fights or funny moments you might have missed.

You can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time.

( CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Binge watch seasons of Big Brother, Survivor, and other shows.

*Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions

Live Feeds not for you?

Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

A great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.- You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thanks for any support you can give!

20 for Shelby
    • 1pm America nom reveal/Veto player pick
    • 4pm Veto competition
    • 10pm Weekday replay

Comment

Left my iPad at home today so I wont be able to watch the Americas nom.

I voted all my 40 to Neely. I would have liked it to be Jason - but I think that his fan base would not let that happen. Soon though :-)

Comment

Good Morning everyone, voted for Neely . Justin's been on my radar , to me he's the most dangerous player right now . First he's spying in the bathtub and then he came up with the plan to take the phone receiver off the hook in the HOH room and then listen in on the conversations downstairs in the phone booth πŸ€”He's planting bad seeds about Neely to Dani . Jason wants all the Ho's and bi**hs to go . Kruella thinks America nominated Alex so she would be forced
        TO -LOOK -HER -IN- THE -EYES 😳 Shelby said BB wanted her to watch Rachael Riley taped shows and to ACT -LIKE -HER 😳
        Jason said he wouldn't really change his life much if he won the money , and then Shelby said , well you could move into a BIGGER BASEMENT πŸ˜‚ saw Justin messing with the HOH phone will see if Mr. sneaky's plan works. And the CUBS ARE IN THE WORLD SERIES . YAH ! Happy dance πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒGo Cubs Go !

Comment

So Justin, Kryssie and Whitney are the only ones who are left for HNs! Guess that's my noms for next week if they don't get HOH, but would love to put Dani up again just to hear her NOT complain, if one of them does!

Comment

• Lynette
            Lynette commented
            Editing a comment
            People who were HN's last week can go up again. Just can't be two weeks in a row I thought. Dani should be eligible.

This will be interesting to see who goes up, most polls have Neeley in the lead by at least 15%, Shelby is second!

Comment

• Lynette
            Lynette commented
            Editing a comment
            I've seen her in the lead 30% over Shelby.

I voted for Shelby... I'm shocked so many are voting for Neeley... but that's what's making BBOTT fun.

Comment

Jason is talking to us and says we should be putting Shelby up.

Jason says if we nominate anyone that is not on his side, we have nominated the wrong person.

He said Shelby is about as deep as an oil puddle at a gas station.

Comment

Jason in bed and really ragging on Shelby.

Comment

Kryssie comes out of DR and says its time to find out who America's nominee is.

Comment

America nominated Neeley.

Comment

Time to pick players for Veto Competition.

Comment

BB interrupts and tells Alex to go and sing happy birthday to the HOH.

Comment

Alex sings into her dust wand.

Comment

Kryssie pulls two chips. First chip is Justin. Second chip, Scott gets to pick. Scott picks Shelby.

Kryssie choses Whitney to host.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X