This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion/Updates-October 28-Day 31

** For the BBOTT Season - we will be including the "Live Feed Updates" here within the Live Feed Discussions

Try the Live Feeds and watch all the drama unfold.

You can use the FLASHBACK feature to go back and watch all the fights or funny moments you might have missed.

You can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time.

( CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Binge watch seasons of Big Brother, Survivor, and other shows.

*Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions

Live Feeds not for you?

Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

A great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.- You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thanks for any support you can give!

Good morning all.
    • 4pm Care Package Delv
    • 5pm VOTE Have Not start
    • 10pm Weekday replay
    • 10:30pm Live diary rooms

Comment

Good morning all,

My votes are in for Shelby for ACP! TGIF!!!

Comment

Good morning, I voted again for Shelby this morning. I am still afraid that one of the BS will go home this week. If America's nom is Kryssie and she gets off the block, one of the BS will go home at the hands of their own alliance.

Comment

• NicChick
          NicChick commented
          Editing a comment
          That is true, if that's how it goes down then I'll be ok with one of them leaving, it'll be their own fault for not winning veto!

• Melisandra
          Melisandra commented
          Editing a comment
          Me too - and hopefully Dani places Scott on the block. Then it is win-win for the entire house and us. I want either Kryssie or Scott out this week.

I think if Shelby wins it will make it clear to Dani that the probability that the America Nom will be someone on her team. If that is the case there cannot be a "Back Door" plan in pace as they have to use the veto on America's Nom and not on the pawn to put up Scott.
          Last edited by Melisandra; 10-28-2016, 11:20 AM.

Dumb question---What does BS stand for?

Comment

• NicChick
          NicChick commented
          Editing a comment
          Ball Smashers, it's what the girls named themselves, I'm not really a fan, they haven't really done any smashing, of balls or otherwise...except for last week's HoH comp with the fair balls with the coins in them...lol

20 more votes in for Jason! Woot!

Comment

• Lisalulu
          Lisalulu commented
          Editing a comment
          I voted for Jason also!!... I originally voted for Dani but after the voting reset I changed my mind... it's a woman's perogative

120 CP votes total in for Jason Plllleeeease oh please let him get it!!!

Comment

This thumbnail that CBS used for this video clip really catches Scott's essence, doesn't it! lol

Comment

• Walleye
            Walleye commented
            Editing a comment
            Wow he kinda does look like a rat......

Only about 30 minutes left to get your votes in for the Care Package! Voting ends at 1pm ET/10am PT.

Comment

So are we voting Justin, Kryssie and Whitney HN? They're the only ones that haven't been yet. And I really want Justin taken down a bit, he is just cruising along.

Comment

• Lisalulu
              Lisalulu commented
              Editing a comment
              that's how I'm voting based entirely on the fact none of them have done it yet.

• Lynette
              Lynette commented
              Editing a comment
              I didn't realize Kryssie has not been a HN yet. Planning to vote for those three as well. Whitney is my favorite HG. I'm voting for her so she is not singled out as not having been one, as that may put a target on her back.

• NicChick
              NicChick commented
              Editing a comment
              I'll be doing the same, make it fair across the board.

So Diva Dani gets to sleep her HOH away, she must think she's Sleeping Beauty and Shane will come back to wake her! He better hurry up Justin is moving in!

Comment

• Lynette
              Lynette commented
              Editing a comment
              Is it okay to sleep during 10-10 if you are HOH?

All the BS girls and Scott in TBR. LNJ all in HOH.

Kryssie feeling horrible. She says CP should be in about 30 minutes so she should go to the BR and at least make herself presentable.

Jason says lets see what the damn CP is already. Hopefully it helps us and doesn't give them a massive advantage. He loves how they act like they need it.

Comment

Waiting on CP, come on BB!

Comment

Here's the CP delivery. Head to the back yard. RIGHT NOW!!!!!

Comment

Jason says the announcer sounds like Chuck E Cheese.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X