This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion/Updates-October 29-Day 32

** For the BBOTT Season - we will be including the "Live Feed Updates" here within the Live Feed Discussions

Try the Live Feeds and watch all the drama unfold.

You can use the FLASHBACK feature to go back and watch all the fights or funny moments you might have missed.

You can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time.

( CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Binge watch seasons of Big Brother, Survivor, and other shows.

*Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions

Live Feeds not for you?

Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

A great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.- You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thanks for any support you can give!

Morning all
    • 4pm Have not reveal
    • 10pm Safety ceremony

Comment

The LNJ had so much fun last night it was good to see them let loose and entertain.

Comment

• kokomogirl
        kokomogirl commented
        Editing a comment
        It was nice to see them laughing because they were having fun together. It was also nice to see the Plastics enjoying it and having a little bit of fun themselves.

Alex, Shelby and Morgan for have nots!

Comment

• herms is here
        herms is here commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree with you. Those are the three that I voted for. Won't it be the third time for Morgan?

• kokomogirl
        kokomogirl commented
        Editing a comment
        That's who I voted for too. I want Whitney to be separated from the 3 girls. They will be suspicious that Whitney is making deals with the other side. I want Whitney to shore up some relationships with the Misfits in preparation for when the Mean Girls turn on her.

• joahnn00
        joahnn00 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes I like Whitney, I want her separated too. No herms, it will just make it Morgan's second time.
        Last edited by joahnn00; 10-29-2016, 07:02 PM.

Morning everyone, is it just me or does anyone else wonder who these people are when their talking in the diary room? It's like they completely don't think we see what there doin or sayin in the house ! Anyway the most exciting thing I heard was Shelby wanting to work with Danielle for good reasons but Danielle said she wants to work with Scott and Alex ((( WHAT -REALLY ? ))) Something has to change with both sides working together but we've all seen this happen before ๐Ÿ˜•I would like to put Justin up for eviction I've noticed how he gets Kruella and Jason and Dani all goin on tangents about the others he'll go to one side and then to the other side and stir up sh*t he seems to know what pushes their buttons he's got himself in a good position in the house and he's very dangerous to Me . I really think if he's out of there the other 3 will all be better off . Don't know who America wants gone but I want it to be Justin . I'm still hoping for a Girl to win this and YES EVEN IF ITS KRUELLA THAT WINS - I WILL CONCEDE HER THE WINNER ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜€ saw some of the fun last night lol .

Comment

• GrandmaSusan
        GrandmaSusan commented
        Editing a comment
        They just don't understand that we see them 24/7 for the most part. Being fans they are use to seeing the edited episodes and feeds being blacked out for comps! I would love to hear some of them explain their behavior when they get out and realize we saw it all! Yes Justin needs to go too!

Hey, everyone, one day out of the House and I feel like I'm on work release from prison, since I've been catching up on those 'it can wait till tomorrow ' chores. I'm still curious what's happening, even if I'm SO glad to be free of looking at Scott or screaming at Justin to SHUT UP. I so want Justin to be on slop and that was my last act on CBS to give him 20. But, figures that Jamboree finally had some harmless good fun again, while I read those angels the Plastics want to put tuna in shoes as a prank? So not funny, girls.

But after lunch, I'm getting back into finally reading 'Inferno' that I've had got but hadn't started this summer. Love most Dan Brown books. And I made the mistake of changing a Miss Whiskers food bowl. She who must be obeyed is not happy with any routine change!! So I must fix this error while lunch cooks.

I may have retired from active duty in BBOTT, but still will party with the good folk of BBU. Long may we wave. ๐ŸŽ

Comment

• MrsVee
        MrsVee commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello Betty๐Ÿ™‹๐ŸปI just knew I didn't have to talk you down from the ledge๐Ÿ˜ŠI really think Justin will go nuts being on slop (snicker )one of the guestions the DR asked them was , do you have any TRiCKs or TREATS PLANED FOR HALLOWEEN AND Danielle and I think Shelby mentioned in the DR that Justin is ( AFRAID - OF - TUNA ! ) so weird and I don't know why ?and of course witches . But putting it in his shoes might not be a good idea ๐Ÿค” Well I've got to get something done today and then I will go to 4 O' clock mass and ask for everything good in the world and then slip in a plea if the CUBS could maybe pull out a WIN TONIGHT that would be great ! Be back tonight hope something exciting happens !

• GrandmaSusan
        GrandmaSusan commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Betty! I read that the girls were going to put tuna in someone's shoe too, but in a bag! Lol

• BettyBoo
        BettyBoo commented
        Editing a comment
        Although Justin fishes and cooks seafood, he doesn't eat it (along with veggies). Frankly I wouldn't like to eat food prepared by a chef who won't eat his own cooking.

Alert! alert! Alert! Alex finally took a shower...
      Last edited by joahnn00; 10-29-2016, 01:14 PM.

Comment

• BettyBoo
        BettyBoo commented
        Editing a comment
        So it isn't just politics that stink in America. What is with these girls, Shelby seems to be showerphobic too?

• kokomogirl
        kokomogirl commented
        Editing a comment
        Finally! She was starting to look like a little street urchin.

• joahnn00
        joahnn00 commented
        Editing a comment
        I just don't get why they would do that, it's nasty.

Just checked the time 4:00 and it's time for HN Reveal.

Danielle reads results........Whitney, Kryssie, and Justin!

Comment

Alex, Scott, Shelby and Morgan are so happy and running around the house.

Danielle says it is a good week to be a HN because they get to eat in a couple of days.....think they are getting Chinese food on Monday....Halloween.

Comment

Justin starts singing....I don't wanna be a HN....I don't wanna take a cold shower....I don't wanna eat slop.....I don't wanna be woke up

Justin says at least he can drink coffee and have protein shakes.

More start singing and BB tells them to stop singing.

Comment

So funny, Jason was also running around. I think they were doing what Justin did all the other times, he was not a HN. He is really going to have a hard time with this. At least all three like each other.

Comment

He went out in the back yard and yelled very loud and said WHY. Now he is saying it is going to be ok.

Comment

Justin goes outside and is yelling, WHY, WHY, WHY, what am I going to do without food. He drops to his knees....now he says I'm okay just going to drink some of this coffee and protein and I'll be okay.

Comment

Kryssie, Whitney, and the rest of the HG's go and tour and inspect the HN room.

Comment

Justin says it was a good run everybody. He has come to term with everything that is happening.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X